Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:
    That with all the good music to come out this year Meshuggah had to release the most boring album of their career.

It does indeed suck most horrendously when a favorite band puts out something that isnt up to snuff... especially if you've been waiting on it forever!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    When you only got one of a kick ass smoke. You want to save the badass band and it tears
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    When you only got one of a kick ass smoke. You want to save the badass band and it tears
    What stick was it ?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Direwolf:
    What stick was it ?
    Lol I won't say. Someone would want to send me another.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    That with all the good music to come out this year Meshuggah had to release the most boring album of their career.

I tried and tried but cannot get into them. After about 10 minutes I just think "Ok, I get it, you can play in weird time sigs."
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    You could whisper it to me via PM LOL C'mon now I am even more curious
  • Options
    laker1963:
    You could whisper it to me via PM LOL C'mon now I am even more curious
    Ya know? for the life of me I can't remember lol
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it when you are at that point where you think to yourself that it can't possibly get any worse and it does!! And all you can do is stand there and go WTF??

I must have done something in some past life to really piss someone off, cause I'm paying for it now. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Sitting at work realizing I didn't bring enough sticks to trade around with plus smoke lol cause u know the ones u traded for are gonna go in the bottom of tht cooler lol!!!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Stuck in the house on new meds waiting to see what the side effects will be. To add insult to injury, cigars seem to taste bad on this new one.
  • Options
    My clothes dryer. It took nearly 8 months, but the sock monster at my new pad finally got me. What the he11 happens to these things, do they just evaporate? And why is it that the monster only seems to like eating socks, BUT NO OTHER ARTICLE OF CLOTHING??? Unsolved mysteries of the universe fellas, Im tellin ya! :-)

• Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Watching the some yo-yo sitting on the bench at the gym talking on his phone!!!!!! Dude its not a couch!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When I get to work an hour early to help some fraking yahoos set up their equipment as they requested only to be told "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to call you we don't need your help."
    Fraker I drove an hour and a half to get here and you couldn't at least extend the professional courtesy of contacting me to say plans had changed.

FRAK B**CHES!!!

• Options
    armaes8:
    Watching the some yo-yo sitting on the bench at the gym talking on his phone!!!!!! Dude its not a couch!
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Absolutely homicide inducing....

... although that could just be the 'roids talking. LOL

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    When I get to work an hour early to help some fraking yahoos set up their equipment as they requested only to be told "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to call you we don't need your help."
    Fraker I drove an hour and a half to get here and you couldn't at least extend the professional courtesy of contacting me to say plans had changed.

FRAK B**CHES!!!

Sh*t like this is why companies in my industry charge a four hour minimum. The second my boots hit your soil, you owe us four hours period... what you choose to have me do with that four hours, INCLUDING not being there, is entirely up to you. :-)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

FRAK B**CHES!!!

Sh*t like this is why companies in my industry charge a four hour minimum. The second my boots hit your soil, you owe us four hours period... what you choose to have me do with that four hours, INCLUDING not being there, is entirely up to you. :-)

Mmhmm, I'm with you on that Glen.

And sorry to hear about that Stephen - that really sucks.
    It's amazing how inconsiderate some people can be, especially even more unbelievable when the workers (like yourself) are driving in from a far distance away, and then waiting to cancel on them when they show up....$hitty, realy $hitty

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Stephen, if you like the heavy stuff, check out God Forbid. They just put out a new album, Equilibrium, which is great, but the back catalog is amazing as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officials in the NBA
  • Options
    Vision:
    Officials in the NBA
    Celtics win.

Heat LOSE (love saying that, it never gets old).

Kevin Garnett is THE F'N MAN!

Go Boston! :-D

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garnett is beast mode. I just want to hear HEAT LOSE one more time.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When a client says "We'll be bringing our own microphones" and when they show up they have radio shack brand home karaoke system mics.

Then when my review time rolls around they b*tch that the sound was awful.
    It's a no win situation for me.

• Options
    Vision:
    Garnett is beast mode. I just want to hear HEAT LOSE one more time.
    It has been a LOOOOONG time since I've hated an NBA player as much as I hate LeBron James...

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    When a client says "We'll be bringing our own microphones" and when they show up they have radio shack brand home karaoke system mics.

Well, hopefully whoever your supervisor is knows the score on this - you cant keep a dummy from being dumb.

• Options
    Waking up at 2 am with a migraine and still carrying the damn thing now.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Well, hopefully whoever your supervisor is knows the score on this - you cant keep a dummy from being dumb.

yeah dude stuff like this is always frustrating. are thre any CYA procedures you could do beforehand to, well, CYA, so that your supervisors immediately see the reason for the crappy review beforehand?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The world is full of f cking idiots. I'm sitting on my patio trying to enjoy a peaceful cigar and the fool across the street is trying to mow his yard. I say 'trying' because it sounds like he's mowing rocks. And about every 30 seconds or so his mower stalls out and he's got to start it again. Then another 30 seconds or maybe a minute and he's back into the rocks and the mower stalls out again.

On top of that, I'm smoking the last RP I have because I've decided to burn up all the crap in my coolidor and get rid of it. It's a sh itty job but someone's got to do it. So the dam ned thing keeps going out on me. Then the friggin' lighter runs out of fuel.

I swear, some weeks have four or five Mondays all in a row.....
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    The world is full of f cking idiots. I'm sitting on my patio trying to enjoy a peaceful cigar and the fool across the street is trying to mow his yard. I say 'trying' because it sounds like he's mowing rocks. And about every 30 seconds or so his mower stalls out and he's got to start it again. Then another 30 seconds or maybe a minute and he's back into the rocks and the mower stalls out again.

On top of that, I'm smoking the last RP I have because I've decided to burn up all the crap in my coolidor and get rid of it. It's a sh itty job but someone's got to do it. So the dam ned thing keeps going out on me. Then the friggin' lighter runs out of fuel.

I swear, some weeks have four or five Mondays all in a row.....
    A cigar AND a person to laugh at? Sounds like a good day to me, 'cept for that dang lighter.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    The world is full of f cking idiots.
    Ain't that the truth!!!!
    jlmarta:
    the fool across the street is trying to mow his yard. I say 'trying' because it sounds like he's mowing rocks. And about every 30 seconds or so his mower stalls out and he's got to start it again. Then another 30 seconds or maybe a minute and he's back into the rocks and the mower stalls out again.
    Sounds like you should try to talk him into getting one of these.....since it seems that a gas-powered mower is too much for him to handle.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jlmarta:
    Ain't that the truth!!!!
    jlmarta:
    the fool across the street is trying to mow his yard. I say 'trying' because it sounds like he's mowing rocks. And about every 30 seconds or so his mower stalls out and he's got to start it again. Then another 30 seconds or maybe a minute and he's back into the rocks and the mower stalls out again.
    Sounds like you should try to talk him into getting one of these.....since it seems that a gas-powered mower is too much for him to handle.

You'd think the idiot would clear out all the rocks before trying to mow. But I guess that's too easy. Those folks over there are all about one sandwich shy of a picnic.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    jgibv:
    jlmarta:
    Ain't that the truth!!!!
    jlmarta:

You'd think the idiot would clear out all the rocks before trying to mow. But I guess that's too easy. Those folks over there are all about one sandwich shy of a picnic.
    haha -- well that would be the smart thing to do, and you've obviously established this guy isn't the sharpest crayon in the box...