Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I like beans but I hate the gas they produce.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    stinging insects, got stung for the first time since i was a sophomore in high school and my hand is swollen up right now...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    I had a dream over the weekend...

I dreamt that my best friend had an affair with my wife while we were engaged.

I dreamt that I didnt find this out until four years later, after my wedding - in which said best friend served as my best man.

I dreamt I found that I found that out the night before I had to leave my wife for a year. A year in which she would be in the same town with that friend.

I dreamt that like an idiot I stayed with my wife despite this knowledge.

I dreamt that friend, who I hadnt spoken to since I found out about the affair, ended up a loser alcoholic who couldnt hold down a job to save his life. I dreamt that 20+ years later, while my wife and I were doing thru our divorce, she was seeing him again.

My recovering alcoholic soon-to-be ex wife. Who has my children.

Not before the ink was dry on the divorce papers.

I dreamt that this was happening before the divorce papers had even been drawn up.

Then I woke up from this dream.

And realized it wasnt a dream after all.

It was my life.

*UPDATE*

Found out the idiot soon-to-be-ex took the loser on a date to a Royals game last Sunday.

WITH MY F*CKING KIDS!

Which she paid for.

Again, not before the ink is dry on the divorce papers - but before the divorce papers have even been drawn up.

And I find this out after she texts me asking for money to send our daughter to basketball camp, because she is broke and her accounts are overdrawn. So in effect she's asking for me to foot the bill for her to f*ck around on me, at the expense of our daughters living their lives to the fullest.

Is Life TRYING to get me to shoot someone????

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

I dreamt that I didnt find this out until four years later, after my wedding - in which said best friend served as my best man.

I dreamt I found that I found that out the night before I had to leave my wife for a year. A year in which she would be in the same town with that friend.

I dreamt that friend, who I hadnt spoken to since I found out about the affair, ended up a loser alcoholic who couldnt hold down a job to save his life. I dreamt that 20+ years later, while my wife and I were doing thru our divorce, she was seeing him again.

I dreamt that this was happening before the divorce papers had even been drawn up.

It was my life.

*UPDATE*

Found out the idiot soon-to-be-ex took the loser on a date to a Royals game last Sunday.

WITH MY F*CKING KIDS!

Which she paid for.

Again, not before the ink is dry on the divorce papers - but before the divorce papers have even been drawn up.

And I find this out after she texts me asking for money to send our daughter to basketball camp, because she is broke and her accounts are overdrawn. So in effect she's asking for me to foot the bill for her to f*ck around on me, at the expense of our daughters living their lives to the fullest.

oh man. Painful and a bit angered to read that. Deep breaths my friend. Things happen for a reason and all is in it's right place (especially when we don't see it that way). I'll be praying for you man. Very sorry to hear these things.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    I hate beans...but I love the gas they produce.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

It was my life.

*UPDATE*

WITH MY F*CKING KIDS!

Which she paid for.

Oh, man. I agree with Jiunn, it pains me to read about this. No one deserves this kind of sh*t, my friend, but please hang in there. Don't do anything rash. I know that's easy for me to say - I'm not the one being sh*t on. But we all know you're a better person than either your ex- or the as shole ex-friend of yours. Trust me, they'll get theirs. What goes around, comes around.

With her playing the "I need money" game and then spending it on the sh*thead, the answer may be as simple as tightening the ol' purse-strings. I suggest making it a battle of wits, rather than some negative act that'll only come back and bite you in the ass. It's obvious you're smarter than she is so make that the battlefield.

Document each of her escapades and requests for money to show the judge the extent of her callousness. It sounds like you have a friend(s) keeping you informed so make use of that. Build your case as you go - don't do like I usually do and wait 'til the end and try to rely on memory to document your case. And know that we're all pulling for ya, Dude.
  • Options
    Thanks fellas. All of this just sorta came rushing out of me this morning, and Im sorry for the negativity on Friday.

Even on the Things I Hate thread, this is some ugly ****.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    If venting keeps it from sitting there and festering... Vent away dude.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    If venting keeps it from sitting there and festering... Vent away dude.
    I totally agree w/ Wolfie. We folk here for ya
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    The Sniper:
    Thanks fellas. All of this just sorta came rushing out of me this morning, and Im sorry for the negativity on Friday.

Even on the Things I Hate thread, this is some ugly ****.

pm Glen
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

It was my life.

*UPDATE*

WITH MY F*CKING KIDS!

Which she paid for.

Hey Sniper, Your not alone. I had a dream similar to yours. Some of the specifics are different but the essence is the same. Wish I could say you'll get over it...I don't think it works that way. Only can come to terms with what is and find your own peace. I've learned alot through the process and made my own mistakes, if you ever want to talk just let me know.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Thieves and Liars....
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Thieves and Liars....
    +100
  • Options
    The BeardThe Beard Posts: 35
    That nobody will reveal who CounterTerrorism is/was.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    RBeckom:
    I hate beans...but I love the gas they produce.

Dude.... That stinks. :-)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When you're backing up data and your new hard drive is USB 3.0 and the old one is USB 2.0 the data speeds slow to a crawl.

• Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    When two of my freinds die in one week. my buddy josh die at the age of 26 from a heart attack and my other buddy kurk die less than a week later at the age of 23 he was riding on a tractor and got rear ended by a semi. R.I.P. josh & kurk you guys will be greatly missed one of these days we will meet agian.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jailhouse:
    When two of my freinds die in one week. my buddy josh die at the age of 26 from a heart attack and my other buddy kurk die less than a week later at the age of 23 he was riding on a tractor and got rear ended by a semi. R.I.P. josh & kurk you guys will be greatly missed one of these days we will meet agian.
    Yikes, man, sorry to hear this. Heart attack at 26? That's some scary **** right there. A guy I knew in elementary school went that way when we hit about 30 or 31 and I thought that was scary young...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    Ken Light:
    jailhouse:
    Yikes, man, sorry to hear this. Heart attack at 26? That's some scary **** right there. A guy I knew in elementary school went that way when we hit about 30 or 31 and I thought that was scary young...
    he got he back **** up in high school and has hade to take high doses of pain meds ever since.I think thats what caused his heart attack.
  • Options
    My sincerest condolences Joe, this is awful my friend. I think everyone who reads this post about these true tragedies should take the time to light up a cigar in these young men's honor and reflect on the fact that we should try our best to live for today as best we can, because tomorrow is NOT promised.

RIP Josh and Kurk - gone but NEVER forgotten.

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Damn, sorry to hear that man; really reminds you to count your blessings. There but for the grace of God go I
  • Options
    Definitely sorry to hear, hang in there man
  • Options
    the "I won the lotto" look on my dogs face and the happy dance he does after cleaning out the littler box when we aren't looking. F'ing Petey.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I have a dog that loves to endulge herself in kitty crunchers......
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When it's a roadster kind of night and you drive a Toyota yaris... First word problems.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    When it's a roadster kind of night and you drive a Toyota yaris... First word problems.

hahah. we have WAY too many of first world problems.
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    the "I won the lotto" look on my dogs face and the happy dance he does after cleaning out the littler box when we aren't looking. F'ing Petey.
    You should also mention how both of your dogs eat grass and puke. Every time. They never learn. Theyre so cute though.
  • Options
    I hate running out of ideas of macabre things to write about, oh wait I haven't run out by A long sight.
  • Options
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    You should also mention how both of your dogs eat grass and puke. Every time. They never learn. Theyre so cute though.
    hahahaha, yeah like when your trying to wind down with a nice cigar on the new bench, and all you hear is the honking and horking of a dogs stomach. Over and Over again. wtf is up with that?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Hmmm, I have a dog that loves to endulge herself in kitty crunchers......
    yeah the only upside is that everyonce in a while, he'll sneak in there (Igloo looking thing) all quiet like and realize the cat's already in there. THATS a good time. The cats are way older so the dogs still don't get why the cats hate them so much . . . .