Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When people attack my family's character.

makes me want to choke a b*tch!!!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I hate F#^KSTICK thieves. May you rott in hell.
    Plus 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000. stupid jerks...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hope you are feeling better jliu. You deserved a much better fate then what happened with your extremely generous gesture.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife's egocentrism :( There's no resolution.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    My wife's egocentrism :( There's no resolution.
    LMAO... Steve, tell her the world can NOT revolve around her. It is already busy revolving around my wife !
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Hope you are feeling better jliu. You deserved a much better fate then what happened with your extremely generous gesture.
    I feel much much not better but great! Whoever the donor is I owe him her huge. Crazy
  • Options
    jliu:
    laker1963:
    I feel much much not better but great! Whoever the donor is I owe him her huge. Crazy
    YUP. It's things like your original idea for the pass (very generous) and then the way someone stepped up to make it go off the way you had intended it to, that makes being a member of this family a very important part of my daily life. Good people, and I mean everyone.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    jliu:
    laker1963:
    YUP. It's things like your original idea for the pass (very generous) and then the way someone stepped up to make it go off the way you had intended it to, that makes being a member of this family a very important part of my daily life. Good people, and I mean everyone.
    yea dude. without a doubt. you're in canada? you should come visit the west coast (the USA side).
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I hate that the bank I share a parking lot with at my job got robbed with a firearm, and my place of employment does not allow weapons in the building. It'd be nice to pepper the AHole with 00Buck if he comes in my place.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Or get a crossbreed holster for my S&W 460 Magnum.... That would make you think twice about robbing me
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    The fact that my parents instilled into me an attitude of hard work and living within my means. The fact that my parents lived these values and were able to send me to college. The fact that I worked through college and lived at home most of the time (not too fun) to make things work. The fact that I finished undergrad in a timely and cost effective manner and was able to go off and obtain a master's degree. The fact that I've always worked hard and sought out a job with good benefits, even if I wasn't making a ton of money. The fact that I pay a ton of money for my family's health benefits, but it's worth it because they're covered. The fact that this behavior isn't rewarded in America anymore. The fact that I now have to pay for other people's health insurance who are not in as good of a situation as I am, whether it is because of their bad luck, unfortunate circumstances that they have no control over, or because they just didn't try as hard as I did. The fact that this country has become nothing more than a big Upward League where everyone is special and deserves a first place trophy no matter what.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Heavy:
    The fact that my parents instilled into me an attitude of hard work and living within my means. The fact that my parents lived these values and were able to send me to college. The fact that I worked through college and lived at home most of the time (not too fun) to make things work. The fact that I finished undergrad in a timely and cost effective manner and was able to go off and obtain a master's degree. The fact that I've always worked hard and sought out a job with good benefits, even if I wasn't making a ton of money. The fact that I pay a ton of money for my family's health benefits, but it's worth it because they're covered. The fact that this behavior isn't rewarded in America anymore. The fact that I now have to pay for other people's health insurance who are not in as good of a situation as I am, whether it is because of their bad luck, unfortunate circumstances that they have no control over, or because they just didn't try as hard as I did. The fact that this country has become nothing more than a big Upward League where everyone is special and deserves a first place trophy no matter what.
    I love my country, but I grieve for it...

• Options
    That I just lost one of my cats early this morning. He got hit by a logging truck. George was a stray who adopted us about 6 years ago. He was a very unique cat, and I will miss him terribly. RIP George.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Doug.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    Heavy:

I do not mind paying for our elderly,children and our vets . I hate having to pay for **** that refuse to get off their ****. I've been working since I was 12.I was a dirt poor kid that was lucky to get meat in a meal once a week. I have always busted my ass and refused to accept anything from anybody. There is something out there for people to do. It's not a handout if they made you work for it.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    That I just lost one of my cats early this morning. He got hit by a logging truck. George was a stray who adopted us about 6 years ago. He was a very unique cat, and I will miss him terribly. RIP George.
    Sorry to hear that bro.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Really? Wow that really blows man. Your cats sounded like they were really special. I personally don't like cats all that much but yours seemed likable. My buddies cat is the same way, I do like him. That a horrible way to loose a animal too. I really feel for you, losing a pet is hard.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    Heavy:

I do not mind paying for our elderly,children and our vets . I hate having to pay for **** that refuse to get off their ****. I've been working since I was 12.I was a dirt poor kid that was lucky to get meat in a meal once a week. I have always busted my ass and refused to accept anything from anybody. There is something out there for people to do. It's not a handout if they made you work for it.
    Whether we know it or not, like it or not, those of us who work are already paying for those who don't, and along with those payments we're paying for the bonuses of those who handle (skim the top off of) those payments. Nothing new about it. I hate it, too.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    Really? Wow that really blows man. Your cats sounded like they were really special. I personally don't like cats all that much but yours seemed likable. My buddies cat is the same way, I do like him. That a horrible way to loose a animal too. I really feel for you, losing a pet is hard.
    Bummer! I hate to hear that. Sorry for your loss.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:

Sorry to hear that, Bro. Animals like that become part of the family and losing one is hard to bear. George wasn't the one in your avatar, was he? Mine (Muffin) looks like your avatar's twin.
  • Options
    Getting food poisoning... urgggggh
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Direwolf:
    Getting food poisoning... urgggggh
    THE. WORST!!!

What got ya brother? The worst I ever had it was from undercooked turkey - that was when I found out that food poisioning was probably the REAL reason behind the passage "Death shall you seek, and none shall you find."

• Options
    only thing I had was a few pepperjack stuffed olives today.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it when you have popcorn or carmeled popcorn and that little bit of the shell gets stuck at the very back of your tongue and no matter how much you drink or try to get it to come loose, you almost always have to stick your fingers half down your throat to get it out of there.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when people are too stupid to drive, hit someone else's car, get out and look at it and then drive away.
    It was parked and the wife was in the store. She came out to a bunch of people standing around it.
    They hit it with enough force to even buckle the rear quarter panel.

But I love it when they spend so much time looking at it, that 3 witnesses are able to get the description of the vehicle, the license number and description of the driver.

Now tomorrow, we have to go to the insurance company, the body shop and DMV.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    People who carry guns just to feel like A man.
    You want jam with that sandwich punk?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'm not sure if it's att network but my phone is not working right now.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    its amazing how our animals become so much like family in a short amount of time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I hate it when you just wash your truck and then you drive through a bunch of bugs that just splatter the hell out of windshield.

Sorry to hear about your cat Laker.
  • Options
    0patience:
    I hate when people are too stupid to drive, hit someone else's car, get out and look at it and then drive away.
    It was parked and the wife was in the store. She came out to a bunch of people standing around it.
    They hit it with enough force to even buckle the rear quarter panel.

But I love it when they spend so much time looking at it, that 3 witnesses are able to get the description of the vehicle, the license number and description of the driver.

Now tomorrow, we have to go to the insurance company, the body shop and DMV.

Nice ashtray dude!