Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    marineatbn03:
    Hmmm, I have a dog that loves to endulge herself in kitty crunchers......
    double post
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    *Petey*:
    marineatbn03:
    yeah the only upside is that everyonce in a while, he'll sneak in there (Igloo looking thing) all quiet like and realize the cat's already in there. THATS a good time. The cats are way older so the dogs still don't get why the cats hate them so much . . . .
    Well, my wife told me a funny story tonight, funny for me, not for her. Her and a few friends went to dinner and a movie. When we leave the house, we lock the dogs up in the kitchen. Apparently the two dogs manages to knock the gate off just enough that they were able to get into the adjoining room where the litter pan is. They both had a feast apparently. So the wife comes home and now both dogs are throwing up cat litter all over the house. I laughed, she didn't.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    I had a dream over the weekend...

I dreamt that my best friend had an affair with my wife while we were engaged.

I dreamt that I didnt find this out until four years later, after my wedding - in which said best friend served as my best man.

I dreamt I found that I found that out the night before I had to leave my wife for a year. A year in which she would be in the same town with that friend.

I dreamt that like an idiot I stayed with my wife despite this knowledge.

I dreamt that friend, who I hadnt spoken to since I found out about the affair, ended up a loser alcoholic who couldnt hold down a job to save his life. I dreamt that 20+ years later, while my wife and I were doing thru our divorce, she was seeing him again.

My recovering alcoholic soon-to-be ex wife. Who has my children.

Not before the ink was dry on the divorce papers.

I dreamt that this was happening before the divorce papers had even been drawn up.

Then I woke up from this dream.

And realized it wasnt a dream after all.

It was my life.

*UPDATE*

Found out the idiot soon-to-be-ex took the loser on a date to a Royals game last Sunday.

WITH MY F*CKING KIDS!

Which she paid for.

Again, not before the ink is dry on the divorce papers - but before the divorce papers have even been drawn up.

And I find this out after she texts me asking for money to send our daughter to basketball camp, because she is broke and her accounts are overdrawn. So in effect she's asking for me to foot the bill for her to f*ck around on me, at the expense of our daughters living their lives to the fullest.

Is Life TRYING to get me to shoot someone????

I'm from GA brother. I could run up there, "take care of it" for you, come back home, and nobody would ever know... just sayin... offer's on the table.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Pimples on the inside of my nose. I'd rather be kicked in the taint...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we take the dog for a walk after dinner, and I ask my fiance "care if I grab a cigar for the walk?"
    She says "sure go ahead".

Then 5 mins into the walk she gives me an ear full about how "i'm always smoking cigars on our walks." "i seem to be smoking a lot of cigars lately." "i always smell like cigars." etc etc etc

It seems I still have a lot to learn.... since this was a complete 180 of last Saturday (and most other days) when she will tell me "let's sit outside, enjoy the nice weather, have some drinks and a cigar..."

damn it women, stop confusing the f*** out of us guys!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    marineatbn03:
    *Petey*:
    marineatbn03:
    yeah the only upside is that everyonce in a while, he'll sneak in there (Igloo looking thing) all quiet like and realize the cat's already in there. THATS a good time. The cats are way older so the dogs still don't get why the cats hate them so much . . . .
    Well, my wife told me a funny story tonight, funny for me, not for her. Her and a few friends went to dinner and a movie. When we leave the house, we lock the dogs up in the kitchen. Apparently the two dogs manages to knock the gate off just enough that they were able to get into the adjoining room where the litter pan is. They both had a feast apparently. So the wife comes home and now both dogs are throwing up cat litter all over the house. I laughed, she didn't.
    hahahaha, yeah I guess, usually the person on cleanup duty loses sight of the humor. whatever thats about.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I really hate it when i remove sticks from a humi and then struggle closing the lid because i have less room than before I started..
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Kid:
    I really hate it when i remove sticks from a humi and then struggle closing the lid because i have less room than before I started..
    Sounds like you're doing it right.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Sleep Paralysis.
    It you have ever had it you will understand!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Sleep Paralysis.
    Yikes. They say that might be responsible for alien visitation claims, because many people who experience it feel a "presence" in the room.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Ken Light:
    RBeckom:
    Sleep Paralysis.
    Yikes. They say that might be responsible for alien visitation claims, because many people who experience it feel a "presence" in the room.
    Yeah, you feel like something is holding you down!
  • Options
    Not being able to visit my father on fathers day.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Ken Light:
    RBeckom:
    Sleep Paralysis.

Conscious and aware of your surroundings but unable to respond because you can not move A muscle. Even talk. Scary stuff to say the least.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RBeckom:
    Roberto99:
    Ken Light:
    RBeckom:
    Sleep Paralysis.

Conscious and aware of your surroundings but unable to respond because you can not move A muscle. Even talk. Scary stuff to say the least.
    When I originally injured my back in 90 this happened. Went down like a sack of potatoes, and all I could do is blink and breathe for the next half hour or so. Couldnt even talk. Scary stuff to say the least...

• Options
    The Sniper:
    RBeckom:
    Roberto99:
    Ken Light:
    RBeckom:
    Sleep Paralysis.

When I originally injured my back in 90 this happened. Went down like a sack of potatoes, and all I could do is blink and breathe for the next half hour or so. Couldnt even talk. Scary stuff to say the least...

Not many know true fear. I'm sorry to here that you had to experience this one. It is bad. I unfortunately have it often when I roll the wrong way at night.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Being stuck between a rock and a hard place, it feels so overwhelming and like I'm trapped! Ugh
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALL Political Ads.
    we're still 5 months away from the election and these are already taking over the tv and radio spots....grrr

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The feeling after I get drunk the night before--------and also not being able to do it everyday.
  • Options
    CNN just saw an article titled "Do pedophiles deserve sympathy?"
    What the F**K?!?!?

I will never read or watch anything from that **** network again.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

Difference between sympathy and leniency maybe though? I could understand sympathy for those afflicted, but no leniency for those who act.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

Difference between sympathy and leniency maybe though? I could understand sympathy for those afflicted, but no leniency for those who act.
    Oh no Ken this article is talking about how hard it is to be predisposed to be attracted to children.
    Basically it's trying to say people are born with it like it's a natural thing.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ken Light:
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

Oh no Ken this article is talking about how hard it is to be predisposed to be attracted to children.

really? Really? REALLY???

Isolate the gene in tests given at birth. If the gene is found, make the baby a eunuch. Problem solved?

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ken Light:
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

Isolate the gene in tests given at birth. If the gene is found, make the baby a eunuch. Problem solved?

So then, are we presuming that all pedophiles are male? Just wondering......
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ken Light:
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

Absolutely not Marty, and I thought of that a quarter of a second after I hit post on that. Im not sure what / if the equivalent of castration is for females (steel corded stitches? concrete? LOL). I dont know WHAT the answer is, only that we should find one.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ken Light:
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

Absolutely not Marty, and I thought of that a quarter of a second after I hit post on that. Im not sure what / if the equivalent of castration is for females (steel corded stitches? concrete? LOL). I dont know WHAT the answer is, only that we should find one.

Ha haa! I like the concrete idea... Seriously, though, I know probably 99.8% of pedophiles are male (I won't dignify them by calling them men - they're perverted, sicko freaks) but there are sufficient weirdo females out there to justify their inclusion in the conversation. I just wanted to get that point out there.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    RBeckom:
    The Sniper:
    RBeckom:
    Roberto99:
    Ken Light:
    RBeckom:
    Sleep Paralysis.

Not many know true fear. I'm sorry to here that you had to experience this one. It is bad. I unfortunately have it often when I roll the wrong way at night.
    +1 to this. There are things worse than death. Total paralysis is one of them
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ken Light:
    stephen_hannibal:
    What the F**K?!?!?

It really depends if she's hot - you see those chicks like the Bengals cheerleader? What student WOULDN'T say yes to a piece of that?! I'm scratching my head and saying "Where the f*ck were these hot and **** teachers when I was in school?!?!?!
  • Options
    Xman have you seen that episode of southpark?
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Xman have you seen that episode of southpark?
    That's exactly what I thought of. "Oh, you mean the hot blonde kindergarten teacher? Niiiiccceeee"
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I hate that hard plastic packaging that many items come in. You know, the kind where the product (whatever it is) is sandwiched between two pieces of clear plastic and can be hung on a little hook at the store. But there's no easy way to open it so you always end up cutting your finger on the plastic because it's so damn sharp after you tear it.