Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate BART.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for you Jiunn bug.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That I went to work and got a faint whiff of cat piss... And then a short time later figured out that it was my shirt. My cute wittle kitty pissed on my clean clothes!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Just for you Jiunn bug.

he for sure gets that bleached. niiice. it's not too expensive actually. With a coupon, you can get it done for like 40 bucks
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    0patience:
    Just for you Jiunn bug.

he for sure gets that bleached. niiice. it's not too expensive actually. With a coupon, you can get it done for like 40 bucks

And most of those places will do your nails and give you a happy ending.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    When you get in the shower then realize there's only a small little sliver of soap left...motherf*cker !!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    amz1301:
    When you get in the shower then realize there's only a small little sliver of soap left...motherf*cker !!!
    Oldspice
    Nuff said

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    amz1301:
    Oldspice
    Nuff said

PPOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRR!
  • Options
    Backing up over 300GB of music to my cloud storage...It's going to be a long night.

• Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    Being told about a family event 2 days before its going to happen, then being yelled at b/c you can't get the day off of work...seriously!!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Being between a rock and a hard place at work because I can't leave because I have bills and a wedding to help pay for, yet can't stand the work environment. Also hate being at work and being unable to perform my job because I have clinical depression. Seems fair right? Oh and my fiance can no longer go into the navy because of an extra vertabrae she didn't know about and on top of that she's in constant pain. I'm going to be going to grad school (which means MORE debt) and I'm worried about providing for my fiance and I. Reallllly don't know what to do brothers...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Animal Lovers-------sorry for those of you here who are, no offense meant.....but cmon now people, really?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Being between a rock and a hard place at work because I can't leave because I have bills and a wedding to help pay for, yet can't stand the work environment. Also hate being at work and being unable to perform my job because I have clinical depression. Seems fair right? Oh and my fiance can no longer go into the navy because of an extra vertabrae she didn't know about and on top of that she's in constant pain. I'm going to be going to grad school (which means MORE debt) and I'm worried about providing for my fiance and I. Reallllly don't know what to do brothers...
    All of this +1

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    stephen_hannibal:
    illinoisgolf99:
    All of this +1

sucks doesn't it, Stephen?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    that's real $hitty man, sorry to hear it and i (partially) understand your pain.
    hang in there dude...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Animal Lovers-------sorry for those of you here who are, no offense meant.....but cmon now people, really?
    What ?!. I love all animals, Especailly Cows and pigs, chickens, fish and deer, and maybe cats and dogs. The health inspector is still running test on my last Chinese take out order.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    stephen_hannibal:
    illinoisgolf99:
    All of this +1

sucks doesn't it, Stephen?
    It really does.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That our dog has been limping the last couple months....it's very sporadic, sometimes she'll limp for a few minutes then seem fine, or she'll limp for an hour or two before she's back walking "normally". Other days she doesn't have a problem at all....

So we went for her annual exam yesterday and the doctor thinks there's an issue with her left hip and her right knee. She's only a few months over 2 years old, so the doctor isn't sure of what's wrong, maybe hip dysplasia or arthritis with her hip...
    Maybe an issue with her knee cap or torn ACL with her knee....

Either way, we're taking her back next week for more tests and x-rays....really hoping it's just a strained muscle and nothing more serious....she's a good dog.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    Vulchor:
    What ?!. I love all animals, Especailly Cows and pigs, chickens, fish and deer, and maybe cats and dogs. The health inspector is still running test on my last Chinese take out order.

Not sure I understand but my mind may be shot from everything going on the last few months . Vulc are you saying you hate animals or people who love animals ?
    Br> All I can say is I have never had an animal ask me for a loan, money , a place to live (mooch), told me they would do something and totally not follow thru , wreck my car , wreck my truck , take drugs under my roof unbeknowst to me , steal my alchohol , steal my cigars , steal my money , try to sway someones opinion about me , lie to me , try to steal/screw a wife or girlfriend , lie about me , stab me in the back , tear up stuff I WORKED for and then lie/hide it , sell me out and stab me in the back to get ahead at work AFTER I was responsible for getting them as far along as they were , and just generally talk $hit about me behind my back .

I have been scratched by wild barn cats because they ARE WILD BARN CATS AND I CAUGHT ONE ( My Fault ) , Been dog bitten by a German Shepherd after being told it was older and ill tempered ( My fault ) .

All in all , and God knows I love a lot of you guys like brothers but in my daily contact with people , animals are cooler than a lotta of the shmucks I have had to put up with in life .
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    Vulchor:

Not sure I understand but my mind may be shot from everything going on the last few months . Vulc are you saying you hate animals or people who love animals ?
    Br> All I can say is I have never had an animal ask me for a loan, money , a place to live (mooch), told me they would do something and totally not follow thru , wreck my car , wreck my truck , take drugs under my roof unbeknowst to me , steal my alchohol , steal my cigars , steal my money , try to sway someones opinion about me , lie to me , try to steal/screw a wife or girlfriend , lie about me , stab me in the back , tear up stuff I WORKED for and then lie/hide it , sell me out and stab me in the back to get ahead at work AFTER I was responsible for getting them as far along as they were , and just generally talk $hit about me behind my back .

I have been scratched by wild barn cats because they ARE WILD BARN CATS AND I CAUGHT ONE ( My Fault ) , Been dog bitten by a German Shepherd after being told it was older and ill tempered ( My fault ) .

All in all , and God knows I love a lot of you guys like brothers but in my daily contact with people , animals are cooler than a lotta of the shmucks I have had to put up with in life .
    All very true... but Ive never had a friend **** in the middle of my living room floor or chew up something valuable to me either! LOL ANIMAL LOVER HERE PEEPS, HOLD FIRE! HOLD FIRE!!! :-)

PS: Good to see a gmill post, been WAAAAAY too long.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Fishing in the rain.
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    RBeckom:
    Fishing in the rain.
    Fishing in the rain and not catching anything.
  • Options
    When family members are dying and you're worlds away....

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    Vulchor:

All very true... but Ive never had a friend **** in the middle of my living room floor or chew up something valuable to me either! LOL ANIMAL LOVER HERE PEEPS, HOLD FIRE! HOLD FIRE!!! :-)

PS: Good to see a gmill post, been WAAAAAY too long.

A Gene rant ! Love it. Well said BTW. I am definately an animal lover. Like most things in life however some "animal lovers" can give a whole group of people a bad name.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that stupid people are too stupid to know that they should not be breeding and they perpetuate the problem by having children that are even more stupid than them. And they don't just have one or two stupid children, they have an entire brood of the idiot children.

And then, they insist on finding some quiet restaurant to bring their entire hoard to so there can be screaming crying brats to disrupt people's meals.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    That the ccom gala is cancelled. Was really looking forward to that, and really happy to have something to look forward to. Rargh.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That I have zero e-personality.
    >br> that I have a knobby head which makes blade shaving it difficult.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ken Light:
    That the ccom gala is cancelled. Was really looking forward to that, and really happy to have something to look forward to. Rargh.
    What happened?
  • Options
    james40:
    That I have zero e-personality.
    >br> that I have a knobby head which makes blade shaving it difficult.

Just follow Month around the forums for a week or so. You can learn a lot of asshattery from him LOL JK Monthy
  • Options
    Ken Light:

Link?