Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A snake loose in my truck while I am riding in it!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The frak dude?!?!

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate buying things with stickers on them that won't come off clean and leave that sticky residue behind that seems indestructible.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I hate that I crashed on my bike today. My side hurts, my hip hurts, my shoulder and elbow hurt...on top of all that hurt, I landed on my phone and the touch screen no longer functions. I also hate that I tweaked my rim. Oh well, sh*t happens.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I hate buying things with stickers on them that won't come off clean and leave that sticky residue behind that seems indestructible.

Try squirting a little WD40 on it. Should wipe right off.....
  • Options
    Sh*t!!! Jo I'm glad this isn't worse.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:

+1, its plenty bad enough as it is! Heal up well and quick brother.

• Options
    jlmarta:
    jsnake:

Try squirting a little WD40 on it. Should wipe right off.....
    Simple Green and Goo Be Gone are excellent for this as well.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Thanks guys, believe me I'm grateful that I got away with a few bumps, scrapes and bruises. Looking on the bright side...I'm getting a new phone, order is already in. WooHoo. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Thanks guys, believe me I'm grateful that I got away with a few bumps, scrapes and bruises. Looking on the bright side...I'm getting a new phone, order is already in. WooHoo. Big Smile [:D]
    Holy cow Joe ! Glad you're alright man! Glad that you and your bike both got away with a few bumps and bruises. Maybe you are getting old? Time for something with three wheels perhaps? LMAO. JK I am very glad you are OK bro'.
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes Doug. I don't know man, I've never felt older than I did today, hobbling and limping like an invalid of some sort.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Running over a yellow jacket nest in the ground while cutting the grass. Getting stung about 4-5 times. Discovering about 30-minutes later that I have become alergic to bee stings in my older age (even though I got stung by one 3-weeks ago with no problems). Having to rush to the urgent care because I'm covered in hives; lips, nose and chin swelling up like the elephant man, and having trouble breathing. Being laid up most of the weekend and not being able to have a cigar!

On the bright side, I did finish mowing the grass before it got really bad, so I guess I've got that going for me.
  • Options
    Constantly picking up others slack at work.

I wouldn't hate it if i got paid for it though....

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Is this the same bike as yesterday?

j0z3r:
    I didn't got nothing today. But I did put a new chain on my bike and some new cleats on my shoes. Ain't nothing gonna stop me now. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    xmacro:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    stephen_hannibal:

Is this the same bike as yesterday?

j0z3r:
    I didn't got nothing today. But I did put a new chain on my bike and some new cleats on my shoes. Ain't nothing gonna stop me now. Big Smile [:D]
    Indeed it is. Guess I was wrong about nothing stopping me, eh? Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate people that don't use turn signals!!!!!!! Yes if I'm behind you at a light and you don't go on green I'm beeping the $hyt out of you!!!! If your turning left use your turn signal!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate...
    ...Idiots.

Young or old, at work or at the store, driving on the road or walking through the park....it doesn't matter - I hate them all.
    I just can't stand them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    I hate...
    ...Idiots.

Young or old, at work or at the store, driving on the road or walking through the park....it doesn't matter - I hate them all.
    I just can't stand them.
    +1. I dont suffer stupidity well AT ALL either brother, and some days it just seems like you're adrift in an ocean of it in every direction you look.

There are often days I thank God for these forums being an island in that ocean. :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    I hate...
    ...Idiots.

I just can't stand them.
    +1. I dont suffer stupidity well AT ALL either brother, and some days it just seems like you're adrift in an ocean of it in every direction you look.

There are often days I thank God for these forums being an island in that ocean. :-)

So very true!
    I hate those days -- it just amazes me how some of these people can "make it" in life...I'm sure you know those kind of idiots?

And before you all tell me "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" ... I know, I know.
    I certainly have my moments too, and I'm sure I do things that make other people look at me like I'm an "idiot" ... but for the most part I try to keep myself from "jumping in the ocean" (to use Sniper's analogy) but if not - thankfully the people around me do their best to keep me in check and throw me a life preserver when I need it.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    I hate...
    ...Idiots.

I just can't stand them.

Those idiots do serve a purpose...if ever you look around and can't spot an idiot, there's a good chance it's you. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    I hate...
    ...Idiots.

I just can't stand them.

Those idiots do serve a purpose...if ever you look around and can't spot an idiot, there's a good chance it's you. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Guy next to me on the train has disgusting stink breath. Yuck!
  • Options
    Not knowing who I will be when I awake in the morning.
  • Options
    If I hear one more damf compare a personal health insurance mandate to car insurance I'm going to puke...

• Options
    j0z3r:
    Touch

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Painful Poops---------no better way to make my 3k post.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    LOL Congrats on 3K brother! Hell of an accomplishment, and here's looking forward to the next 3,000!

Now box up that owie of a BM and bomb Jiunn with it - he will be honored! LOL

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate F#^KSTICK thieves. May you rott in hell.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I call those my "Gay Meter"... The day they start to feel good, is the day I start to chug whang
  • Options
    The heat.