Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    Sorry you have been feeling bad brother , heres to a quick recovery ! Now , PICK UP THAT HOE !!! ; )
    Just to clarify (because it DID come from gmill after all), he meant the GARDEN TOOL Rodney - pandering is a misdemeanor in most states. :-)

• Options
    jailhouse:
    kaspera79:
    I hate Jailhouse Joe, that Cardinal Baseball, and Packer Football fan !! (all in fun of course).
    lol u can hate me but its not my fault the cubs cant win for ***
    Ahhhh... if there's one thing the Cubs do well, its STINKIN! GO SOX! Perfect game today by the way... :-D

• Options
    The BeardThe Beard Posts: 35
    The Sniper:
    jailhouse:
    kaspera79:
    I hate Jailhouse Joe, that Cardinal Baseball, and Packer Football fan !! (all in fun of course).
    Ahhhh... if there's one thing the Cubs do well, its STINKIN! GO SOX! Perfect game today by the way... :-D

Hates the White Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals, The Beard does.
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    The Beard:
    The Sniper:
    jailhouse:
    kaspera79:

Hates the White Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals, The Beard does.
    i understand its ok u have to hate the teams that win
  • Options
    Why Mr Blythe, are you forum creepin me? Lol
  • Options
    Creeping, The Beard does not.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Beard:
    20 posts?! ha. what a noob. juuust kidding
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Beard:
    That's not the real beard...this guy's a phony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    The Beard:
    That's not the real beard...this guy's a phony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI
    False believer this Joe is.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I hate knowing that my beard will never reach the glory and world shattering awe of Tim B's. This saddens me...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Pulls for the good guys ( Baltimore Orioles ) , does The Beard ???
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Not kissing her and letting her fly back to Ms. Ima **** idiot sometimes.
  • Options
    Having to study for a final exam tommorow instead of being able to smoke a cigar and relax ... oh well .
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    gmill880:
    Having to study for a final exam tommorow instead of being able to smoke a cigar and relax ... oh well .
    Will bejust that much better when ya done
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    stomach bugs that attack my 3 yr old in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People driving way too fast down our residential street every morning as they go to work. And me having to run out of the way and yank the dog to avoid being run over by these speeding a$$holes who are goin' 40+ when it's 25 MPH

There's no sidewalks in our neighborhood (which is another thing I hate) so everybody walks, runs, rides their bikes, etc on the street which is about 4 car widths wide....so there should be plenty of room me to walk the dog on the side of the street without having to dodge these f#cktards every morning.
    UGG about to buy some spike strips and start throwing them down in front of these dumb $hits.

/rant

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I recently saw a sign in a old neighborhood ( visiting friends ) where we used to live . There were about 4-5 of them up and down the street that said :

You have killed enough of our pets and endangered our children
    Slow your dumba$$ DOWN !!!!!!

I dont know if it helped or not .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I recently saw a sign in a old neighborhood ( visiting friends ) where we used to live . There were about 4-5 of them up and down the street that said :

I like it, but I doubt those would help though. ---- Most of the people I see speeding don't seem like they pay much attention to the road anyways so I don't think any additional signage would help.

If anything, I'm thinking maybe one of those electronic speed signs or a speed camera would get them to slow down but I know neither of those things will be happening.

That's why I'm leaning towards spike strips, lol. just kidding (mostly)

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    gmill880:

I like it, but I doubt those would help though. ---- Most of the people I see speeding don't seem like they pay much attention to the road anyways so I don't think any additional signage would help.

If anything, I'm thinking maybe one of those electronic speed signs or a speed camera would get them to slow down but I know neither of those things will be happening.

Hide behind a car with a pile of watermelons and proceed to heave the watermelons in front of the speeders...then run like hell. Big Smile [:D] Mostly kidding...but tell me it's not appealing.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    jgibv:
    gmill880:

Hide behind a car with a pile of watermelons and proceed to heave the watermelons in front of the speeders...then run like hell. Big Smile [:D] Mostly kidding...but tell me it's not appealing.
    Now that's an idea I like - hmm.....you got me thinking

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I would think a radar sign and/or police car on your street would help for awhile.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jgibv:
    j0z3r:
    jgibv:
    gmill880:

When my kids were growing up this was a problem on the street where we lived too.

After many yelling "slow down!" incidences she was so frustrated that she got herself a rubber ball like kids play with.

This thing was about 10 inches around and soft rubber. When she was working in the front yard or garden she would keep the ball with her. When the "offending" car undoubtably came down the street too fast she would wait until they were 15 or 20 feet from the house and she would throw the ball right out in front of them or bounce it off the front of the car.

More then once there were screeching brakes and very nervous drivers getting the shock of their lives, thinking that they may have just run over a child. When my wife would remind them that they were lucky because this time there were no children chasing that ball, AND lucky for them that there wasn't or they may have just killed that child with their driving habits. More then one "young" driver and a few "veterans" as well drove much more slowly past the house after one of these incidences. Man I love my fiesty wife ! LMAO
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    jgibv:
    j0z3r:
    jgibv:
    gmill880:

When my kids were growing up this was a problem on the street where we lived too.

After many yelling "slow down!" incidences she was so frustrated that she got herself a rubber ball like kids play with.

This thing was about 10 inches around and soft rubber. When she was working in the front yard or garden she would keep the ball with her. When the "offending" car undoubtably came down the street too fast she would wait until they were 15 or 20 feet from the house and she would throw the ball right out in front of them or bounce it off the front of the car.

More then once there were screeching brakes and very nervous drivers getting the shock of their lives, thinking that they may have just run over a child. When my wife would remind them that they were lucky because this time there were no children chasing that ball, AND lucky for them that there wasn't or they may have just killed that child with their driving habits. More then one "young" driver and a few "veterans" as well drove much more slowly past the house after one of these incidences. Man I love my fiesty wife ! LMAO
    What a great solution!! Also, I need one of those signs to put out in front of my sisters house, or two, for up and down the street.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The fact that there aren't more Daily Hottie threads
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    gmill880:

I finally got this road menace to slow down once when I rolled a bowling ball down the driveway and he ran it over.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My job sending me to another location to act in a technical capacity.
    Seriously it's like sending a car sales man to a dealership in the next town to work in the maintenance department.

One of these days I'm going to blow a gasket.

• Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Hate is a strong word for me as I try to live and let live. I don't let much bother me. Life is too short to be ticked off all the time. Having said that, there are still a couple types of people that I would love to see die slowly. I hate thieves and child molesters. Do I even need to explain why?
  • Options
    False advertising
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    Streater:
    Hate is a strong word for me as I try to live and let live. I don't let much bother me. Life is too short to be ticked off all the time. Having said that, there are still a couple types of people that I would love to see die slowly. I hate thieves and child molesters. Do I even need to explain why?
    +1,000,000
  • Options
    jailhouse:
    Streater:
    +1,000,000

There just has to be a special place in he_ll for child molestors and people who kill kids . Just has to be ...