Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Man I LOVE jury duty. Get the week off and get paid. In my county you sit for an entire week and wait for trials. Watch The Price is Right, read a few books.
    I don't know how they run the system there Kas, but in my county you don't even show up unless they tell you to...they have a website you can check each night to find out if you're on the hook or not.

Better to be on the hook than on the stand ... right Joe !!! ; )
    Ain't that the truth my friend.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Man I LOVE jury duty. Get the week off and get paid. In my county you sit for an entire week and wait for trials. Watch The Price is Right, read a few books.
    I don't know how they run the system there Kas, but in my county you don't even show up unless they tell you to...they have a website you can check each night to find out if you're on the hook or not.

Better to be on the hook than on the stand ... right Joe !!! ; )
    Ain't that the truth my friend.
    Im just gonna roll in there next wed and say...." yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell".....then just walk out!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I saw a judge threaten a potential juror with contempt of court for such an outburst, and then dismiss him. It's easier to say you were a victim of a crime, and you don't feel can put aside all prejudices.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Having my fishing line break on A huge Large Mouth Bass and having my brother catch the same fish, with my line still in it's mouth, two minutes later and it turn out to be A two pounder.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Damn that's a fish that didn't learn the first time.. Did he taste good?
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Damn that's a fish that didn't learn the first time.. Did he taste good?

Indeed he did.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Crazy cool temps cruzing back thru the Carolinas . This sir , is BULLSH!T !!! Bring on the SUN !!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Things I Hate, people that lie. People know their going to lie before they tell the lie. People that tell the lie and don't care about the lie. People that don't care about the lie, don't care about who they lied too. The lier doesn't care about who they lied too, whether it's about monetary issues or a item. The lier could care less if it's both monetary or items.

Things I Hate, is when I'm too nice of a guy to put people on blast. Being a nice guy has it's perks and it also has it's disadvantages. Having these perks and disadvantages also makes me feel like I should go back to being the the jacka$$ I once was. Going back to the person I once was, I would not have a place in the forum. Not having a place in the forum because of a few people is stupid. Me reverting back and being stupid like some would be like back sliding.

Things I Hate, is a thief. A thief is equal as a lier in my eyes. A thief being a lier is someone I can't stand. Furthermore, in my past. If I ever had to deal with any, in the end they would know not to FVCK with me. Yet, because I'm a nice guy. I get tested every now and then.

Concluding my little rant on Things I Hate. You know who you are. I know who you are. Guess what, some BOTL's know who you are. Eventually like all waste, you will be cast out. And made known for who and what you are.

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    When you do a trade with someone or a bombing exchange/multi-round blind trade and they dont follow through on the deal, give you b/s reasons why they can't hit you back yet...but they buy cigars multiple times per week(post them on the threads), sit and send packages out to other members(posted on the threads), and act like nothing ever happened.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    When you do a trade with someone or a bombing exchange/multi-round blind trade and they dont follow through on the deal, give you b/s reasons why they can't hit you back yet...but they buy cigars multiple times per week(post them on the threads), sit and send packages out to other members(posted on the threads), and act like nothing ever happened.
    www.scumbaglist.com
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Things I Hate, people that lie. People know their going to lie before they tell the lie. People that tell the lie and don't care about the lie. People that don't care about the lie, don't care about who they lied too. The lier doesn't care about who they lied too, whether it's about monetary issues or a item. The lier could care less if it's both monetary or items.

Things I Hate, is when I'm too nice of a guy to put people on blast. Being a nice guy has it's perks and it also has it's disadvantages. Having these perks and disadvantages also makes me feel like I should go back to being the the jacka$$ I once was. Going back to the person I once was, I would not have a place in the forum. Not having a place in the forum because of a few people is stupid. Me reverting back and being stupid like some would be like back sliding.

Things I Hate, is a thief. A thief is equal as a lier in my eyes. A thief being a lier is someone I can't stand. Furthermore, in my past. If I ever had to deal with any, in the end they would know not to FVCK with me. Yet, because I'm a nice guy. I get tested every now and then.

Concluding my little rant on Things I Hate. You know who you are. I know who you are. Guess what, some BOTL's know who you are. Eventually like all waste, you will be cast out. And made known for who and what you are.

www.scumbaglist.com We need to start adding people IMO...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree
    You know, I've been hearing of things like this lately here and it is discouraging. If I was a noob and this happened, I would be pissed. Some of the vets would stick around obviously, but not me... I have been generous from the get go and strived to be fast and give more in my transactions. If people like this piss you and rcy off, they piss me off and I think the board should know, see the communication, and react accordingly. Given a chance to reconcile with No respsonce, add them to the list.....
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree
    You know, I've been hearing of things like this lately here and it is discouraging. If I was a noob and this happened, I would be pissed. Some of the vets would stick around obviously, but not me... I have been generous from the get go and strived to be fast and give more in my transactions. If people like this piss you and rcy off, they piss me off and I think the board should know, see the communication, and react accordingly. Given a chance to reconcile with No respsonce, add them to the list.....
    This is to RCY, too: I hate vague accusations. I don't hate or mean to disrespect either of you for making them, but these sorts of things bother me. I know it's my own issues, and I need to deal with them, not you guys, but now I suspect everyone. And myself, lol (seriously I hope I didn't do anything to either of you, not that I've had opportunity so I'm fairly sure I'm in the clear...). If you feel so moved as to bring this issue out of PM and onto the boards, I really wish names were given.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree
    It wasn't just me either, it was another very respected and well received BotL on this forum as well
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree
    This is to RCY, too: I hate vague accusations. I don't hate or mean to disrespect either of you for making them, but these sorts of things bother me. I know it's my own issues, and I need to deal with them, not you guys, but now I suspect everyone. And myself, lol (seriously I hope I didn't do anything to either of you, not that I've had opportunity so I'm fairly sure I'm in the clear...). If you feel so moved as to bring this issue out of PM and onto the boards, I really wish names were given.
    Ken, I feel your frustration and completely realize where you are coming from. By no means would I ever have negative feelings towards you or anything you have done. I am not trying to ruffle feathers or start a call-out war, but this person knows who they are, like in RCYs case, and I was stimulated by his post and decided to say my peace as well. I have spoken with this person multiple times about the situation, which occurred a few months ago and then eventually dropped it because I was sick of the excuses. I wouldn't normally be upset over a standard or above average bomb, but these were all HTF premiums/super-premiums which took me a long time to get and I shared/traded them with the promise of a return that went unfulfilled while that person continued to purchase NICE/EXPENSIVE cigars, post them on threads, and then send out bombs...not just 1 or 2, but 8-12 bombs. It's a dead cause and I'm tired of dealing with it, but it just feels good to release. Again, this person knows who they are, and if they don't then they need more help than a forum or cigar could provide
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree
    It wasn't just me either, it was another very respected and well received BotL on this forum as well
    Given the nature of the PM format and being able to see if someone read your PM and knowingly did not respond with any kind if resolution...flame them. I would in a heartbeat. I respect your privacy and would like to know via PM as I have always had goo dealings with you Shaun. I have your back, but anyone does this to me and I would consult first with vets, attempt resolution, then shoot to kill
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RCY Cigars and @Shaun.Harrison87

It's disheartening to hear about the lack of honesty you two are experiencing from another BOTL. I too hate liars and can not stand people of questionable integrity. And if you're going to be a "criminal" or try to take advantage of someone - take that $hit elsewhere.

This is a fantastic forum and 99.9% of the folks on here will go out of their way and above & beyond to help out another member they will probably never meet in person. It kills me that someone would act this way and take advantage of you guys .... but the fact that they're still participating on the forums - WTF.
    By no means do I want to see anyone get screwed over, but if you're going to take advantage of someone - "Get the FYCK OUT!" after you try to pull wool over their eyes.

I hope this all gets resolved, and soon.
    But if not I got your guys backs so please let me know if there's something I can do to help.

And....
    I friggin hate being sick, having allergies, and how this G**damn weather keeps changing from winter to summer every other day. Seriously a nearly 60 degree temp difference in the span of about 1 week - WTF???
    It's not helping me feel well and I'm missing some quality stogie time....sigh.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree

Ken, first things first. That person is no longer here. He has been gone a few months now. So no worries in that department. If he was to resurface, I would call him out. Not on a scumbag list, but in our own forum. The reason it came up today. Is because I read a thread over in ratings and reviews and it reminded me of it. It's just be been in my head a few days now. I am human, I have my moments just like the next man. Ken,your a heck of guy, I would never have any issue with you. You speak your mind and that lets me know up front what's going on. I can live with that my friend.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Ken Light:
    catfishbluezz:
    Ive gotta second (third?) this line from catfish & Ken. This forum is made up of a lot of great & generous people. People here, especially those of us who have been here for years, will generally bend over backwards to work with folks on a transaction. Thats being a good BOTL. However, when you've done everything you can to help someone out & make a transaction work and you just cant do it, THE FORUM NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT IT. At that point, its about making your fellow BOTL aware that there is a wolf here in the sheep's pen, and about making sure nobody else gets the shaft like you did.

Im here to tell you boys, the ONLY thing worse than getting shafted yourself is seeing another BOTL or several BOTL after you get shafted by the same individual - and knowing that it happened, in part, because you did nothing to prevent it. Ive been there myself, and its a sick, sinking feeling.

Letting others know there is something going on that you have repeatedly tried to resolve and cant is how we prevent another JoeyJoe situation from happening. Dude seemed like a stand-up guy when he first came to the forums, but little by little, very slyly and behind the scenes, he started **** people over... and got away with WAAAAAAY more than he should have for reasons exactly like the quotes above. By the time a couple BOTL got together offline and realized something foul was afoot... well boys, it was like an avalanche of people coming out of the woodwork with "Yeah, he screwed me too"-type stories. The majority of which could have been prevented if some of the first few victims (suckers like me? LOL) would have said something.

We lost a STELLAT BOTL in Ozzie for a long time over that one, simply because he stood up and screamed THIS GUY IS **** PEOPLE!!! Between that, and seeing several BOTL I respect & care about get fleeced, I swore that I wouldnt let that happen again. So, in order to to try to do something proactive about it, Im going over to the Non-Cigar Related forum and starting a thread to try & mediate / resolve this kind of sh*t and other BS in the future.

Finally and most importantly, to RCY & Shaun - Im sorry you got hosed my brothers. This forum has been, and should be, better than that.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    www.scumbaglist.com
    Can't say I disagree

Ken, first things first. That person is no longer here. He has been gone a few months now. So no worries in that department. If he was to resurface, I would call him out. Not on a scumbag list, but in our own forum. The reason it came up today. Is because I read a thread over in ratings and reviews and it reminded me of it. It's just be been in my head a few days now. I am human, I have my moments just like the next man. Ken,your a heck of guy, I would never have any issue with you. You speak your mind and that lets me know up front what's going on. I can live with that my friend.

So as not to jack this thread, PM sent Rick.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The French. Ok, not all of them, just the one's from my warehouse in Lyon. Can't do a fracking thing for themselves.
  • Options
    Working when you're sick as a dog. Which brings me to paraphrase a piece of golden and timeless advice - never trust a fart when you're sick!

#ohmygodNOOOOOOOO

LMAO!!!! :-D

• Options
    the Vancouver Canucks...GO KINGS!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many things.
    Kids who won't leave the nest. Or come back too many times.
    The Sniper:
    Working when you're sick as a dog.
    People who come to work sick and give it to everyone else.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Working when you're sick as a dog. Which brings me to paraphrase a piece of golden and timeless advice - never trust a fart when you're sick!

#ohmygodNOOOOOOOO

Gives all new meaning to the phrase "Oh Sh*t!"
  • Options
    0patience:
    The Sniper:
    Working when you're sick as a dog.
    People who come to work sick and give it to everyone else.
    +1. Thankfully, since Im wearing three hats on my sick head this week (worker bee, salesman AND the usual worker bee) Im the only one here so there's nobody for me to pass it along to.

• Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

#ohmygodNOOOOOOOO

Gives all new meaning to the phrase "Oh Sh*t!"
    The. WORST!!!
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    People who either while talking, or typing, end what they are saying with "just sayin."

it drives me nuts.
  • Options
    SaVas:
    People who either while talking, or typing, end what they are saying with "just sayin."

it drives me nuts.
    Or the ever lovely "Im not sayin nuttin - Im just sayin is all." LOL