Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Prayer. As I believe in God, God also believes in me as is witnessed by many blessings within our family.
    Amen to that.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That I finally got my cigars after the move.
    It's been almost a month without my stock.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    That I finally got my cigars after the move.
    It's been almost a month without my stock.

Light one up!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Those moments when you feel inspired.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Any thing posted by phobicsquirrel because he will not hesitate, as I, to voice his opinion's and everybody else can either like it or can not like it, it matters not. All that matters is that a man will stand for himself and what he Believes!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    My boss just decided we're going to a 4/10 work schedule with Fridays off every week. I have a strong predilection to 3 day weekends.
  • Options
    The new Misery Signals album.
    This stuff makes me want to lift weights.

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Today I got to see my cousin who lives in Boston, she's the one family member I have left that I can relate to.
  • Options
    I got a raise!!! The first one in 4 years. It was supposed to have taken effect July 1 so I got 280 hours of retropay too. Hot damn, things are looking up.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I got a raise!!! The first one in 4 years. It was supposed to have taken effect July 1 so I got 280 hours of retropay too. Hot damn, things are looking up.
    Damn son! Nice!! Buy a box and celebrate!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    Damn son! Nice!! Buy a box and celebrate!

I better not, I need to play catch up in the pocket book. I will however have a steak, whisky, and a good cigar this evening.
  • Options
    Sitting and listening to thunderstorms, only one we've had this year is happening now.
  • Options
    Being able to sleep in.

• Options
    Holy crap I'm getting married tomorrow!!!!!
  • Options
    What, friggin congrats man!!! Just out of the blue you post that on here, and we were not even invited to the bachelor party. Very cool though man.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Holy crap I'm getting married tomorrow!!!!!
    Big congrats! Wish you all the best. Select the best stick you have and fire it up tomorrow!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Congratulations on the marriage...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Seeing one of my students succeed. It's not that I like seeing grown women cry or anything like that, but joy is infectious. I love to see that in someone else. Knowing that I was a (very small) part of that is a great feeling.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Seeing one of my students succeed. It's not that I like seeing grown women cry or anything like that, but joy is infectious. I love to see that in someone else. Knowing that I was a (very small) part of that is a great feeling.
    Nice!! Well done!
  • Options
    Being done with ex-wife's bull stuff for a while... cost a lot but she was unable to reduce my parenting time... and I was able to acquire more for the summer with less driving for me altogether.
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    Being done with ex-wife's bull stuff for a while... cost a lot but she was unable to reduce my parenting time... and I was able to acquire more for the summer with less driving for me altogether.
    Excellent I'm proud of you for pushin back and not caving in.
  • Options
    Some things are worth fighting for.
  • Options
    Sort of small in comparison to the last few, but... the garbage bag full of fresh hatch green chiles that I got today. I've got some roasting to do.
  • Options
    Being correct... unless you are right about a hernia... doh wrong thread.
  • Options
    My wife shaving my face. Hot towel and all.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    My wife shaving my face. Hot towel and all.
    Nice luxury right there!
  • Options
    Spending time with my youth group kids... almost as enjoyable as spending time with the family.
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    Spending time with my youth group kids... almost as enjoyable as spending time with the family.
    Very Nice!!
  • Options
    That old roommate lives right down the street. Free spine alignments are go.

• Options
    That I received my master's diploma in the mail today and can stop having the nightmare that i forgot a class or paper! PHEW!!