Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sex. (How had this not made the list before?!?!)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Sex. (How had this not made the list before?!?!)
    ..No need to state the obvious?
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Per Martel's advice... Dad's friend and companion is safe and home. Maggie is his labradoodle. She is a shadow and playmate for my kids. The attachment to our four legged friends is awe inspiring. (The cuckleburs she has collected is too). A sense of ease has returned to the family.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Leftover Turkey. Nothing but bones now. Out of twenty-two pounds, I probable consumed twelve pounds myself!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Goin fast in a race car on a track inches away from other cars at 130 mph. Making a pass coming into the braking zone when they can't do anything about it.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Our nonprofit had 17 students pass their GED test at our last testing date. Another 15-20 will maybe have a chance to retest before scores expire at the end of the year and need fewer than 50 points. 50 will graduate in December, our third graduation of the year. 40+ in each of the others.

Then there are the 10 or so from the last test that aren't anywhere close. That might go in the things I hate thread. Then again, the boss makes those phone calls.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife's boss isn't using his tickets to the Bluejackets (NHL) game tonight....
    So he gave her the 4-tickets, meeting a couple friends down there after work.
    Seats are on the glass, behind the goal.....

Excited, going to be fun. Hopefully CBJ can get a W tonight

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

That should be a great time.. I love hockey, and would watch any game, any time.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Phone conversations with someone that sounds more nervous than you... and second dates that may turn into a .22 shooting match. I better make sure my gun is clean...
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:

That should be a great time.. I love hockey, and would watch any game, any time.
    It was sooo much fun. Never sat that close before. I always enjoy watching hockey but it was a whole different experience....so cool.
    Best part though was the Jackets got the win, 1-0 !!!

(And the wife spotted us in the highlights on espn top 10, haha)

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Goin fast in a race car on a track inches away from other cars at 130 mph. Making a pass coming into the braking zone when they can't do anything about it.

yes! that is fantastic!

Aj
  • Options
    The words, "out for delivery".
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    leftovers
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:

It was sooo much fun. Never sat that close before. I always enjoy watching hockey but it was a whole different experience....so cool.

I've never been to a hockey game...it's on the bucket list. Looks like a great time.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:

I've never been to a hockey game...it's on the bucket list. Looks like a great time.
    My daughter's school went on a field trip to a minor league hockey game. I looked at my wife and asked, "how is this educational? And if it is what kind of education do you get at a hockey game?" My daughter came in a few minutes later and said she didn't want to go. She hates sports.

• Options
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    My daughter's school went on a field trip to a minor league hockey game. I looked at my wife and asked, "how is this educational? And if it is what kind of education do you get at a hockey game?" My daughter came in a few minutes later and said she didn't want to go. She hates sports.
    Jimbo, you gotta get to one, even if it's not NHL it's lots of fun.
    College and minor leagues are always a great time too.

Eric -- field trip to a hockey game!!! Sounds awesome. I don't remember any cool field trips like that when I was in school.
    Man, I'd have been all over that when I was a kid.

Scored glass seats for tomorrow nights game vs NJ Devils.
    Very excited!

• Options
    jgibv:
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:

Eric -- field trip to a hockey game!!! Sounds awesome. I don't remember any cool field trips like that when I was in school.

Very excited!
    I went to an Indianapolis Ice game once just so I could hear the musician they had playing as an attraction...Vanilla Ice, baby!

• Options
    Martel:
    jgibv:
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:

Very excited!
    I went to an Indianapolis Ice game once just so I could hear the musician they had playing as an attraction...Vanilla Ice, baby!
    LOL NICE!!!!

• Options
    That I finished the Fall Quarter in my major with 3.96 GPA...
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Excellent!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Good job, Jim!

I'll add that I really like the Campbell's soups that come in pouches. There's a Thai style chicken soup that's probably my favorite, but I think I've tried all the flavors and find them all to be better than anything from a can.

• Options
    Bigshizza:

Hecka good job Jim
  • Options
    Thanks all, first opportunity to concentrate on school and I love it!
  • Options
    Two full weeks off for the Christmas holiday and New years eve. Its nice not to go back to work for 1 day.
    Uninterrupted family time. Oh yeah all the shipping is done and has been for a month. Just finished the homemade gifts yesterday.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a Lionel Richie LP @ goodwill yesterday for 1.00
  • Options
    What the heck was this doing on the 4th page?

Apparently I've received an extra week of vacation at work!
  • Options
    Also,
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Also,

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My Keurig Vue. Brews a good cup of joe.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Platoon Team building today.We're going to see the new Mark Wahlberg movie.