Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    That I received my master's diploma in the mail today and can stop having the nightmare that i forgot a class or paper! PHEW!!
    I know that feeling. That time between the last final/comp/thesis presentation and actually getting the sheepskin is killer! Congrats.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    perkinke:
    That I received my master's diploma in the mail today and can stop having the nightmare that i forgot a class or paper! PHEW!!

Congrats to you sir... just shake that nightmare and find that job you have been seeking.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Got my wife's Super Nintendo working again.
    Time for some Super Mario World.

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Awesome man! Hows married life treating ya?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    stephen_hannibal:

Awesome man! Hows married life treating ya?
    Actually, fairly cool. If it stays like this married life is worth it lol.

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Life.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Life.
    .. One of your best posts ever.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had lunch @ school with my youngest...it was 30minutes of my day very well spent!!
  • Options
    Awesome...
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    RBeckom:
    Life.
    .. One of your best posts ever.

:-)
    Everything is finally falling into place, disability Medicare, part C and part D.
    Finally I can get some relief.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just had lunch @ school with my youngest...it was 30minutes of my day very well spent!!
    I used to love doing that with my daughter. She doesn't like it now, in 6th grade. The son couldn't care less. He's in fourth.

What we do with our kids is take turn writing notes to put in their lunchbox when they pack. My son says he's become the hit of the lunchroom because we give him a joke every day and all the kids want to hear it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Awesome man.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    That's very cool
  • Options
    Martel:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I used to love doing that with my daughter. She doesn't like it now, in 6th grade. The son couldn't care less. He's in fourth.

What we do with our kids is take turn writing notes to put in their lunchbox when they pack. My son says he's become the hit of the lunchroom because we give him a joke every day and all the kids want to hear it.
    Yeah I don't think my 7th grader would enjoy it either! Thats cool with you and your wife do..care to share a joke with the rest of us? HAHA
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Martel:
    smoke em if you got em:

Yeah I don't think my 7th grader would enjoy it either! Thats cool with you and your wife do..care to share a joke with the rest of us? HAHA
    This one was a hit with both the kids...What's big, grey, and keeps you out of the rain?

An umbrelephant.

On another note, my son's school had "donuts with dad" today. Great start to the morning meeting his friends and his (hot) new teacher. Oh yeah, I went there.

• Options
    Martel:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Martel:
    smoke em if you got em:

This one was a hit with both the kids...What's big, grey, and keeps you out of the rain?

An umbrelephant.

On another note, my son's school had "donuts with dad" today. Great start to the morning meeting his friends and his (hot) new teacher. Oh yeah, I went there.
    Love the joke man! Hot teacher you say!! LOVE IT
  • Options
    That my mentor and his family got a house an hour and a half away from me.
    Some people are just ment to be in your life.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Great start to the morning meeting his friends and his (hot) new teacher. Oh yeah, I went there.

...........Van Halen - Hot For Teacher.............

• Options
    Got a job... Again. Lol

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Got a job... Again. Lol

Congrats again Sir.
  • Options
    Watching Pacific Rim and smoking hookah with my wife.
    It's the little things in life.

• Options
    Having only to wait a couple more weeks to my first operation.
  • Options
    Playing Cards Against Humanity with friends.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still your mom. Always will be.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Playing Cards Against Humanity with friends.

Love this game, really sorts out the people with no sense of humor.
  • Options
    Wife ordered me a new project guitar!

So hyped it hurts.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having free time...no have tos'
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Being a dirty old man living in a college town around Halloween. ;)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    That my son contacted me after 11 yrs.......long story......
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    That my son contacted me after 11 yrs.......long story......
    :) Don't know how to respond to that. That seems like a such HUGE thing. I'm happy for you.