Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    @ Curt ... Congratulations Sir.

Five years with my beautiful bride. Without her I am sure I would be lost. She got me going back to Lodge and into a church that I love and my children are upset if we miss anything. She helped me find my center and has become an anchor to that center.
  • Options
    A quiet evening at home with the wife and kids. Nothing got done to speak of... but everyone unwound.

Also checking on kids grades and seeing 97% on all but one of them for 4 of my kids.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    A quiet evening at home with the wife and kids. Nothing got done to speak of... but everyone unwound.

Also checking on kids grades and seeing 97% on all but one of them for 4 of my kids.
    I would love one of those nights right now...football season is almost over for my kid so I see them coming soon.

My kids each got one B and the rest As on their report cards. Good to be proud of them.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of Lodge?
  • Options
    cbuck:
    What kind of Lodge?

Masonic Lodge...
  • Options
    Me too! I got my 35 year pin 2 years ago. Great organization. I am the 4th generation, and my son joined in 2001.
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    pm sent to macs-smokes
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That I just had the best laugh of the week.

Dear lord I feel alive.

• Options
    Chili Dogs
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    That I just ditched a stack of useless text books to a big online retailer and that score may entirely fund my holiday shopping.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Chili Dogs
    Gospel truth.

On an unrelated note. Got a new project guitar.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Martel:
    Chili Dogs
    Gospel truth.

On an unrelated note. Got a new project guitar.

But later that night and the next day may go over on the things I hate thread.

• Options
    Breaking Bad... Awesome show. Don't care if its over I will watch on.

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Having the time and energy to do a 4 pass shave. Man my face feels good.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Winning at the blackjack table and buying cigars with money!
  • Options
    MEGA BLOKS. Got one of the HALO mega blok sets of the discount rack and it's like a throw back to my childhood.
    I've been building this space ship thing for about an hour now and I love it when I'm done I'm going to the store to get more.

• Options
    Quiet weekends.
  • Options
    Getting enough down time to go to a museum AND meet with friends for dinner after.
  • Options
    Going out on the town in Durango, CO tonight... with a free room.
  • Options
    Getting all of my Christmas shopping done sitting on my ass in front of the TV. Bless you Jeff Bezos!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine just came from Canada and instead of bringing Cigars brought the most amazing candy bar I have ever had..Nestles Coffee Crisp. Why don't we have them here?! Loved it so much I went on line a bought a box of them.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems a lot of companies test new products in Canada. Don't know why but they do. But Canada tests their new whiskeys in the the states. Probably a hold over from prohibition.
  • Options
    I love my new job. See things I hate thread.
  • Options
    Went on a date Friday and while drinking whisky, shooting pool she turned to me and said "the only thing that would make this better is a cigar." I might have winner on my hands.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Went on a date Friday and while drinking whisky, shooting pool she turned to me and said "the only thing that would make this better is a cigar." I might have winner on my hands.
    Holy crap... SCORE!!!! WTG Gordon!
  • Options
    Could be one to keep around.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Does she play golf too? If so, not sure that is a good thing or a bad thing.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting compliments from professors... I have kind of a hard azz PhD who actually said about my paper, "Wow, best paper I have read. Good writing, solid examples and a sound plan!" Not bad for an old fart.
  • Options
    Nicely done Jim.

G&G I don't think she plays much golf, which is ok with me.