Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    A forecast for mid 60s all weekend. Dust off the shorts and make some teetimes!
    Awesome weather we been having huh? just doesnt feel like winter!

Aj
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    We've had a little snow up this way recently, but it didn't stick around long and softened the golf course up nicely.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    We've had a little snow up this way recently, but it didn't stick around long and softened the golf course up nicely.
    your sooo mean.....LOL Florida March 7-15 looking forward to it!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Post count. Sometimes I wake up late at night and log in just to see the green bars...always helps me go back to bed :). And MVW. I wish he was my dad.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Post count. Sometimes I wake up late at night and log in just to see the green bars...always helps me go back to bed :). And MVW. I wish he was my dad.
    Just 14 trolls away from 6K!! You can do it!! :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    pelirrojo:
    your sooo mean.....LOL Florida March 7-15 looking forward to it!!!
    Send some warm weather my way!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Just 14 trolls away from 6K!! You can do it!! :D
    You just set me up for this free one....thanks Ken! :)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That the El Cedros 14K just came back into stock... I better hurry and order them before they are sold out again.... I'll be back.... Done, Thanks for the heads up Catfish, I appreciate it. Love this cigar guys, you are missing out if you haven't tried it yet.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Ramen/pho/guy tiew/whatever you want to call it. That stuff is GOOD!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Paying off the outstanding small debts with tax returns AND having enough left over for small splurges and some investing.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have posted this earlier. God and my family. Particularly my daughter surving a terrible ordeal. So grateful and thankful.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Being the only one going through security at the airport!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vinnie's Pizza!!! Got to go there tonight with my folks, wifey, my boys and my daughter-in-law. The original location is legendary. The founder, Vincent Cianese, passed away last year and the family later renovated the flagship store. Hadn't been there in a couple years... Yum!!!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sweet Jesus that pizza looks amazing.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Amen brother...ughhh dieting...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    stephen_hannibal:

I think I just talked my wife into going out for Pizza tonight...there's still three more pizza places in town I want to try since we moved down here.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    stephen_hannibal:

I think I just talked my wife into going out for Pizza tonight...there's still three more pizza places in town I want to try since we moved down here.
    Yum ! Pizza. I have pizza and wings at least once a week. There are so many great places by me , When I call or stop in they say, "The usual ? ".
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Watching Curious George with my youngest... I'll take this anytime.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting drunk and playing on the c.com forum. So much fun..........................well for me, not so much for others...................Also, I love the 20 count <3
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Getting drunk and playing on the c.com forum. So much fun..........................well for me, not so much for others...................Also, I love the 20 count
    dude, how much did you drink? Lol you're all over the place
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Getting drunk and playing on the c.com forum. So much fun..........................well for me, not so much for others...................Also, I love the 20 count
    dude, how much did you drink? Lol you're all over the place
    I'm sorry, didn't know there was going to be a test, next time I'll remember to count. How much does 1.75L equal? LOL
  • Options
    I love books, movies and music. So annoying I know, but god that stuff is great!
  • Options
    "Propane and propane accessories"
    pizza
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    When changing to a new operating system is not as painful as I expected. Windows 8.1 is not near the steaming pile that 8 is. Still don't entirely like it, but not as bad.
  • Options
    Got my bugatti torch lighter working again. Dropped it on the concrete and thought the ignitor was donezo. Purged it, refilled with new butane, and it now works like a charm.....this thing is damn near indestructible. Love it.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Got my bugatti torch lighter working again. Dropped it on the concrete and thought the ignitor was donezo. Purged it, refilled with new butane, and it now works like a charm.....this thing is damn near indestructible. Love it.
    Need a back up lighter just in case? HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Lol naw I'm good. I got (2x) lotuses as back up.... Appreciate the thought though ;-)

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Lol naw I'm good. I got (2x) lotuses as back up.... Appreciate the thought though ;-)
    Anytime brother
  • Options
    Compliments. I've gotten 2 this week.
    1. A finance professor said, "Mark, this isn't derogatory, but you know too much.
    2."Kid you're going to go places"

It's always nice to hear things like that because it says you're doing the right things
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I love.... I love.... I love...... Cigar . Com

this place makes me happy all the time.

A.j.