• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Hoodie and Mask.

• Options
    Top That: Hippo 'tranimal' vs. gender-neutral beer

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're so proud of the diversity of their corpses in London. 

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    webmost said:
    I am so effin proud of this thread. May just be the best one I ever started. 

And well you should. Covfefe brother.
    Covfefebackatcha
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shakespeare In The Park 2017. Donald, Julius Caesar, Trump.

Rome is Washington. Caesar is Trump. They, of course, stab Trump to a bloody death in act 3.  And of course they WANT to offend so they can say "We're just doing Shakespeare. You conservatives are so touchy." 

https://publictheater.org/Tickets/Calendar/PlayDetailsCollection/SITP/Julius-Caesar/?SiteTheme=Shakespeare

• Options
    Bob_Luken said:
    Shakespeare In The Park 2017. Donald, Julius Caesar, Trump.

Rome is Washington. Caesar is Trump. They, of course, stab Trump to a bloody death in act 3.  And of course they WANT to offend so they can say "We're just doing Shakespeare. You conservatives are so touchy." 

https://publictheater.org/Tickets/Calendar/PlayDetailsCollection/SITP/Julius-Caesar/?SiteTheme=Shakespeare

Paid in part by your tax dollars. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even where I work everything I write is on record. Why should it be less for the POTUS?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail Trump!!

Yesterday's cabinet meeting reminded me of N Korea. Does he really need his ego stroked that bad? You can't make this shittt up.

Cabinet going balls deeeep on the Trumpkin.

"Mr. President, it's an honor to represent the men and women of the Department of Defense. And we are grateful for the sacrifices our people are making in order to strengthen our military so our diplomats always negotiate from a position of strength. Thank you."

"Mr. President, as your SEAL on your staff ... it's an honor to be your steward of our public lands and the generator of energy dominance (ph). I am deeply honored."

"Mr. President, thank you for the opportunity to help fix the trade deficit and other things. The other countries are gradually getting used to the (inaudible) the free rides are somewhat over with. They're not happy with this, but I think (inaudible) growing recognition that (inaudible) have a chance to help you live up to your campaign promises."

"Mr. President, its been a great honor to -- to work with you. Thank you for your strong support of HUD and for all the others around this table that I've worked with."

"It was a great honor traveling with you around the country for the last year and an even greater honor to be here serving on your Cabinet."

"Mr. President, it's an honor to serve as your CIA director. It's an incredible privilege to lead the men and women who are providing intelligence so that we can do the national security mission. And in the finest traditions of the CIA, I'm not going to share a d*mn thing in front of the media."

"It is just the greatest privilege of my life is to serve as the -- as vice president to the President who's keeping his word to the American people and assembling a team that's bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation."

"I want to congratulate you on the men and women you've placed around this table. ... This is the team you've assembled that's working hand in glove with -- for the men and women of America, and I want to -- I want to thank you for that. These are -- are great team members and we're on your team."
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the universe needed balancing; with 99% of Washington and the media looking to skin him alive, the cabinet wanted to show those scoundrels they're sticking w/ POTUS and proud of it.

Remember the last 8 years, Obama could do no wrong in the eyes of the media and the establishment.  And when he did do wrong -yes, he did plenty of horrific acts - he got a pass and nobody reported it.

Contrast that with now, and you see a possible reason for the cabinet's love-fest.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Come on @peter4jc. Maybe one doing a love fest but it was the entire cabinet. 

I could care less about what the media tells everyone to believe. CNN, MSNBC AND FOX are a joke. It is 24/7 Trump. Where is the news?

This POTUS is out of touch with reality. He boast that he has accomplished more than any President since FDR. Please tell me what he has accomplished without an executive order or rolling back regulations. 

At some point he will have to legislate and then you can all Hail Trump. Until then he has accomplished very little. Oh yea all those coal miners are in the mines digging deep. Sure they are. Obama wiped out the coal industry and Natural Gas has basically made coal extinct. Those jobs will never come back like before. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    And they probably shouldn't. It's sad to say, but the only thing ai like about Trump is that he's not Hillary.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could care less about what the media tells everyone to believe. CNN, MSNBC AND FOX are a joke. It is 24/7 Trump. Where is the news? 
    Thats what I'm saying, and other people from other countries think were a bunch of idiots over here with this whole Trump this Trump that crap. I hope it doesn't take another 9/11 for the media fools to start seeing reality.     
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    And they probably shouldn't. It's sad to say, but the only thing ai like about Trump is that he's not Hillary.

That is something many can agree with. She needs to disappear forever.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Espinosa Cigars to start selling blunts! (just add pot)

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Deleted. Not worth it.
  • Options

Kansas man who robbed bank to escape wife gets home-confinement sentence

That judge is a true poet.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Give it about 6 hours when the MSNBC,CNN and FOX gasbags take to the airwaves and the blame game starts on the shooting today of a Senator and 2 Capitol police officers. I am gonna guess that Trump will be the reason soon enough. While I can't stand the guy the media circus will some how twist the shooting into some anti-Trump movement. FOX will blame the Democrats. 

These networks are what fuels the violence in this country and they enjoy it for the ratings.

Maybe they can open another 100+ million dollar tax payer investigation.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    I could comment on several things in that last post, but I'll start with the first few words. Like it would really take six hours for the blame game to start. Lol
  • Options
    I could comment on several things in that last post, but I'll start with the first few words. Like it would really take six hours for the blame game to start. Lol
    Well I was trying to give them some lead way but I just turned the news on or I mean the POTUS news networks on and I was about 5 hours off lol. I wanna puke.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update on the baseball practice multiple politician assignation attempts. CNN and left is calling harder for gun control now, FOX and right wants concealed carry for politicians. Bernie Sanders said the shooter was a volunteer during his campaign and violence of any kind is despicable. BBC World News says man arrested in Sydney trying to fly to Syria, Grendel Tower still burning over 12 dead, kindergarden in China exploded killing multiple children.

It amazes me how all the News Media mainly only covers negative events…
    The rest of the time its just brainwashing eventually leading to a man to be so mad at republican politicians he decides to try and kill them. Whats next a crazed republican goes and starts shooting democrats over all the medias lies! This is just barbaric!  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

The surprising number of American adults who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows

• Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Update on the baseball practice multiple politician assignation attempts. CNN and left is calling harder for gun control now, FOX and right wants concealed carry for politicians. 
    The shooting took place in a gun-free zone.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

The surprising number of American adults who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows

:D  wait it doesn't 
  • Options
    deadman said:

:D  wait it doesn't 
    Only on the flat eath.

• Options
    That flat eath gets round