Home Non Cigar Related

Coronavirus Information

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:
    Well, I counted five bullet points and, yes, it is CNN. (Please keep that in mind). 🤓

I figured most people in this forum would probably ignore the last one.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to the DoD, the flu vaccine makes you susceptible to the COVID-19 virus.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31607599
    "Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference. Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus."
    SO GO OUT AND GET MORE OF THOSE FLU SHOTS!
    (When they give them out for free at supermarkets, it's a sure sign that Big Pharma is up to no good.)

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never mind, got the call, back to work Monday as usual. The unions truly do run this town, and I love it!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you think the spin would be on CNN if we had a Democrat in office?

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

That it was started by Republicans and the Dems will save us at the expense of those personal freedoms we don't really need.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@jlmarta said:
    Well, I counted five bullet points and, yes, it is CNN. (Please keep that in mind). 🤓

Remember, Marty and Jasper live in Cali.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@VegasFrank said:

@jlmarta said:

Remember, Marty and Jasper live in Cali.

🖕

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://med.umn.edu/news-events/covid-19-clinical-trial-launches-university-minnesota

MINNEAPOLIS, MN- March 17, 2020 – Today, the University of Minnesota is launching a clinical trial on a post-exposure treatment for coronavirus COVID-19 disease.

This trial is testing hydroxychloroquine, an FDA-approved medicine for the prevention and treatment of malaria, available since the 1950s and known as Plaquenil(R). Recent work shows that hydroxychloroquine is active in a laboratory setting against the novel SAS-CoV2 virus, and the trial is designed to see if it translates into benefits for people.

The trial seeks to enroll up to 1,500 people who have had household contact or those who are healthcare workers that have been exposed to someone with known COVID-19 disease within the past three days and who presently are not ill. The trial is national in scope.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BKDog said:
    According to the DoD, the flu vaccine makes you susceptible to the COVID-19 virus.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31607599
    "Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference. Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus."
    SO GO OUT AND GET MORE OF THOSE FLU SHOTS!
    (When they give them out for free at supermarkets, it's a sure sign that Big Pharma is up to no good.)

I agree and every time I’ve gotten the Flu shot I’ve got the flu within a couple days every time. What’s the long effects or side effect of these flu shots also? Let’s just go get injected with who knows what just because are government says we should.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    edited March 2020

Just came back from town...People started going nuts again...Now they are only letting 200 people at once in certain stores H.E.B. being one of them. Good thing I called to see which prescriptions were ready.
    Went to my hidden meat market on backroads and they were swamped! Just wanted some special cut Ribeyes for my birthday tomorrow and the guy that cuts them every year wouldn’t do it...and that really fvcking pisses me off...acted like I wasn’t a long term customer and that’s wrong. All because of this virus BS...

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^man fvck that dude

• Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Just came back from town...People started going nuts again...Now they are only letting 200 people at once in certain stores H.E.B. being one of them. Good thing I called to see which prescriptions were ready.
    Went to my hidden meat market on backroads and they were swamped! Just wanted some special cut Ribeyes for my birthday tomorrow and the guy that cuts them every year wouldn’t do it...and that really fvcking pisses me off...acted like I wasn’t a long term customer and that’s wrong. All because of this virus BS...

Happy early birthday Tex!!!!!

You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

When this is all over you don’t have to continue being a customer.

Happy Birthday Tex

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Concluding words of this link :

When this is all over, look for massive confirmation bias and pyrrhic celebration by elites. There will be vain cheering in the halls of power as Main Street sits in pieces. Expect no apology, that would be political suicide. Rather, expect to be given a Jedi mind trick of “I’m the government and I helped.”

The health of the State will be even stronger with more Americans dependent on welfare, another trillion stimulus filled with pork for powerful friends, and a bailout for companies that charged us $200 change fees for nearly a decade. Washington DC will be fine. New York will still have all of the money in the world. Our communities will be left with nothing but a shadow of the longest bull market in the history of our country.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Thank you all who wished me a happy birthday! I'm over the meat incident, nothing like shredding the guitar cant fix, it's the only way I can truly relax.

Heres a new map I found, don't panic over the red patches, zoom in and see in YOUR area if they have any active cases reported. People in town are acting like crazed, animal, lunatics and theres not even an active case anywhere close to the city...Living off fear, anxiety, panic etc. is no way to live.
    https://data.elpasotimes.com/coronavirus/

Full zoom in doesn't look so bad. Full zoom out looks like the end of the world.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bloodless coup. I truly fear life as we knew it 2 weeks ago is history and we're looking at waaay less freedom going forward. I'm expecting to have to apply for a permit for any kind of travel (Papieren, Bitte!), and that necessities like food, medicine, gas, etc will be either severely rationed or doled out by some government weasel. I've lived like that before, not to the extent I'm afraid is coming, but it's still a very crappy way to exist. The gas rationing/shortages of the mid 70's comes to mind.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another day of work for me. Tomorrow = day 16 with no end in sight...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

There's a 1 in 200,000 chance of dying from a lightning strike.
    There's a 1 in 3,000,000 chance of dying from the Wuhan.

Daily Ledger

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

We're all going to get it, I fear. I just want to get it over with.

edited March 2020

39-Year-Old Who Mocked Coronavirus 'Panic' on Social Media: I've Contracted the Disease, and It's 'Kicking My A**'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2020/03/18/doctors-fauci-birx-please-young-people-we-need-your-help-n2565146

Of course the Chinese fared better. This virus is one of their own creations. It's not just coincidence that there is a bioweapons plant in Wuhan, where the virus originated. They were awful quick with their response.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Of course the Chinese fared better. This virus is one of their own creations. It's not just coincidence that there is a bioweapons plant in Wuhan, where the virus originated. They were awful quick with their response.

It wouldn't be the first time they've tossed test animal corpses out in the trash only to find them on the wet market for sale because that's how the Chinese are, always trying to profit from something.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."