Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

March Madness? Like the good ones? From way back?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

:#

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tease

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caldwell Eastern Standard Midnight Express Toro. I've never had that size but I might soon.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. No. No. No.............
    Cancel March Madness until freakin May.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mrs Vegas Frank didn't like the daily deal today. Not one bit.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

PDR small batch maduro is back up again, 5 packs. :)

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a Daily Deal, but the Deal of the week is 20 Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years for $60.

https://www.cigar.com/p/torano-exodus-1959-50-years-robusto-pack-of-20-cigars/2012659/

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Not a Daily Deal, but the Deal of the week is 20 Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years for $60.

https://www.cigar.com/p/torano-exodus-1959-50-years-robusto-pack-of-20-cigars/2012659/

When does deal of the week expire? Saturday night? Sunday night?

• Options
    edited April 2020

Not sure, I thought they were updated on Thursdays, but I could be wrong. I think that was for the Happy Hour deal.

@TheCigarChick @timb, do you know when the Deal of the Week expires?

• Options

I think @Heavysetrapier's gf Alex likes those La Caremes...

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Those Le Careme!

I would be all over them......But I have a DD back log of two orders (Processing") going on since 3/27
    Delaware musta changed their laws.....They have to verify my age now....Had to send picts of my license and they have to have someone look and approve.

I don't want to add to that mess.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Those Le Careme!

I would be all over them......But I have a DD back log of two orders (Processing") going on since 3/27
    Delaware musta changed their laws.....They have to verify my age now....Had to send picts of my license and they have to have someone look and approve.

I don't want to add to that mess.

Been dealing with the verification process since January what a pain in the ass! On top of that I now get charged with a $5.00 signature fee from some sites not to mention taxes on my order.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank they got your #1 Brand up on the DD

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

So far this is the only place I've run into this.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

some Villager action for Peter and Edward

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options

I had to buy a box of those TTs. I hope to get here before my wife notices lol

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 298 admin

@Bob_Luken said:

@Yakster said:

When does deal of the week expire? Saturday night? Sunday night?

The "Deal of the Week" runs every Monday through Sunday, expiring 11:59pm ET on that Sunday night.

• Options

Fùck off

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering why that guy was posting random stuff about the virus if he wasn't trying to sell anything, now it makes sense. There's a special place in hell for people like him, trying to scam people at a time like this.