Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Reconquistas , remember when they were around $20?

Still can get them around $20 on the bid sites

yeah, for $8 I had to get some.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@deadman said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Reconquistas , remember when they were around $20?

Still can get them around $20 on the bid sites

yeah, for $8 I had to get some.

Me too

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine too

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank: Comfortably Numb by Espinosa, Vol. 1 is up, I wish it were the Vol. 2, though.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited June 2020

CP has $25 fivers, some decent choices

• Options

Started to go there this morning, but then I remembered I'm on a buying freeze.

• Options
    edited June 2020

Ritmo up on the DD for $25

• Options

EPC la Historia. Yum.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Fivers up on cp. Some damn good deals. Ordered me about 8 of em.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Fivers up on cp. Some damn good deals. Ordered me about 8 of em.

Grabbed the whiskey rebellion

• Options

I ordered some more of those archetype curses, some whiskey rebellion, some last call maduros that I told Calvin I would order to try them, some 601 reds, some of the Umbagog, and some stuff that I can't remember right now

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I ordered some more of those archetype curses, some whiskey rebellion, some last call maduros that I told Calvin I would order to try them, some 601 reds, some of the Umbagog, and some stuff that I can't remember right now

I told you to try the Habanos, not the Maduros. Did you order more Maduros?

• Options

I ordered more maduros and the habano corticas. Oh, and that Oliva v lancero.

• Options

espinosa cigars la laranja Is a good deal also

• Options

MOW sampler up and RP for @VegasFrank

• Options

Question is one or two!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Won a box on auctioneer yesterday.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Here you go Sherm...@R_DogRocket24

• Options

JR is the house of dog rockets.

• Options

Those Rosa Cuba are ok.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

With brands like those, who wouldn't buy two or three?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Me.
    In the 90s, the crap that came out, that JR pushed was terrible, but dirt cheap.
    If you let them age for a year, they might not be terrible.
    La Finca was sold in ammo box humidors and barely worth buying.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Mine is still nearly full. Nice steel ammo box though. Guess I'll smoke one this morning for old times sake.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@0patience said:

@ShawnOL said:

Me.
    In the 90s, the crap that came out, that JR pushed was terrible, but dirt cheap.
    If you let them age for a year, they might not be terrible.
    La Finca was sold in ammo box humidors and barely worth buying.

I was joking. Lol.
    I have one of those lafinca ammo cans. I saw an empty one for sale. I paid either $5 or $8. Either way a great price for a mint fifty-cal can.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

CP

• Options

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

The La Gloria Cubana Esteli offering is an interesting cigar. One of the most solidly constructed cigars I've come across lately. Ridiculously slow burn that seems to just go on and on. Wish it was a bit more complex but is a solid medium bodied gar that has a consistent pleasing flavor throughout.
    Grabbed a few orders from another site when they were on sale for around $2 a pop. Probably should have gotten more. Great everyday type cigar.