Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

CP has some crazy deals today. Very frustrated I'm moving. Also, just when I feel like I'm becoming more cigar educated, I learn something that reminds me how new I am to this game. I had zero idea that Tatuaje was from My Father!!! I know...I know

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said: I had zero idea that Tatuaje was from My Father!!! I know...I know

They are made at MF but blended by Tat.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some Tats are rolled in Miami.
    Who’d a thunk it? 🤔

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

SB is rocking too, if you're low on olivas....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Some Tats are rolled in Miami.
    Who’d a thunk it? 🤔

At the same factory where Don Pepin got his start. El Ray de los Habanos

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

When I looked at the DD it’s was la perlas and 5 Vegas.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    When I looked at the DD it’s was la perlas and 5 Vegas.

Weak sauce.

Tonight there's a tenner of Black Ops up, I know some members like these.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, Nope, Nope.

But every day can't be a home run.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Murcielago! Bought some of those and took advantage of the free shipping to get a tenner of dark knights. Nice 20-pack coming to me soon. Best $85 box of cigars I ever bought!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Great deal on #2. Mac Inspirado reds are an incredible smoke and great for aging! Awsome price to boot! Buy 100 and put them up. You'll be handsomely rewarded IMO.

• Options
    edited August 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    I don't think you're allowed to buy any macanudos when there are Ave Maria's on the daily deal.

Sorry man, love you dude but AM is blah to me. Every blend I tried has been lacking in flavor/complexity. These firstruns are extremely fantastic. I'll duck behind my couch now! :D

• Options
    edited August 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    Did you really just say that the Ave Maria lacks complexity that the macanudo inspirado has?

As I said, I'll duck...lol. Inspirado Red is the best Mac I had since 1968. I loved that cigar but it's limited availability hurt its sales. Plus you could still order Bolivar Confradia. Currently, it's the second best Mac behind the 1968 and may be #1 for many. Totally underrated cigar IMO. Mac deserves accolades for the Red Inspirado. Oh, it's also $10 less than the AM flat line :wink: aka: RP with 10,000 blends. Fantastic blend! Back to behind the couch for me....lol. Inspirado Red is a winner IMO! Buy big!!!!!!

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Macayucky?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

@0patience said:
    Macayucky?

Love him for his quote about cigar "collections". "Nope it implies I don't intend to smoke every last one"..lol.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    Macayucky?

I thought it was Macadoodoo

• Options
    edited August 2020

Macanudont and yuckanudo are what I usually go with.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haters

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Haters

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

The original 601 sampler is up on Joe's for 25 bucks. 22.50 for vets...

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hot stuff today. Inktome Exception on small batch with a nice sale just to tease

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scorcher

• Options

Man O' War Side Projects 52C on the DD

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Nope, nope, nope.

In other news, it's Scorcher Tuesday!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

RoMa Craft CroMagnon Aquitaine Mandible
    Pack 10 CIGARS
    Size (4.5" x 52)
    Strength Mild Full
    Blend Info Details
    $49.00
    MSRP $78.50
    Earn 49 Cigar Points

In the Big Ring Gordos deal

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Nope, nope, nope.

In other news, it's Scorcher Tuesday!

That is the Tuesday trifecta for @VegasFrank !

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....