Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never expected this thread to live this long. That's all.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    1. Yes, I use a lufa. If you don't, you're wrong. You use a tenth of the soap, it gets super sudsy, and it's a good scrubber. The soap rinse is off of you easier, which also means you use less water.
    2. Of course I have been camping. And of course I don't take my shoes off and piss on my feet when I go camping. Of course I've been hiking. Again, I don't piss on my feet.

Again, you five-year-old boys are missing the point. You're in the shower from drawers off to drawers on for a total of probably 11 minutes. You take a shower two feet from the toilet. It would seem to me that you could either go before you step in the shower or hold it until you're done with the shower.

You simply will never get me to understand the fetish that you boys have with pissing in a shower with the water running.

Wayne @Wylaff will never get me to understand the logic of walking past the shower on the way to the coffee pot and pissing in it. Somehow it's easier. Somehow it's cleaner? You can explain away all you want, and it still won't make it right brother.

@Patrickbrick @Guitarded feel free to jump in and help me out at any time.

Let's ask a health care professional. @EgoBoundary what say you?

There are also plenty of other things that I find disgusting that you guys probably do, such as drinking breast milk from another animal like a cow, not washing your hands after you use the bathroom, etc.

Though I have been alerted to presence of this thread , I will refrain from officially commenting about the value of the above activity.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@EgoBoundary said:

Though I have been alerted to presence of this thread , I will refrain from officially commenting about the value of the above activity.

Taking the high/easy road in a pee in the shower thread.......At least someone has some class not like the rest of us.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Taking the high/easy road in a pee in the shower thread.......At least someone has some class not like the rest of us.

Sounds like he said it had value, but he chose not to comment.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@ForMud said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Sounds like he said it had value, but he chose not to comment.

Apophasis

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Wayne @Wylaff will never get me to understand the logic of walking past the shower on the way to the coffee pot and pissing in it. Somehow it's easier. Somehow it's cleaner? You can explain away all you want, and it still won't make it right brother.

Step 1: The wife and I have a good time before bed.
    Step 2: I sleep.
    Step 3: I wake up with morning wood.
    Step 4: I walk to the bathroom.
    Step 5: I realize that I am going to spray in 3 different direction. I can either break my d!ck in half trying to get it down between my legs, or I can commit to scrubbing the bathroom at 2 am...
    Step 6: Realize that there is a wide open void next to me with a drain, running water, and soap.
    Step 7: Pee into the void.
    Step 8: Turn on the coffee pot and cast iron skillet for breakfast.
    Step 9: Take a shower.
    Step 10: Get dressed and enjoy breakfast.

Where is the mystery? Do you scrub your bathroom every morning? Do you run cold water over your d!ck so you can sit? Do you just never get the multi-stream?

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Last Whole Earth Catalog recommends step 1.5, go to the bathroom, but your solution seems pratical and sound.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reading this whole thing is even more amazing and amusing than Monty Python.... 🙄🙄

• Options

@Yakster said:
    The Last Whole Earth Catalog recommends step 1.5, go to the bathroom, but your solution seems pratical and sound.

Even if I pee right afterwards there is a fair chance that the stream will be split in the morning.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I brush my teeth while taking a leak in the shower. Multi-tasking.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to a dinner party once and the host made the salad while he was showering. It was the darndest thing; he even had a garbage disposal in the shower/tub. Imagine that!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:
    I went to a dinner party once and the host made the salad while he was showering. It was the darndest thing; he even had a garbage disposal in the shower/tub. Imagine that!

Interesting. Were the guests at this dinner party clothed or au naturale... ? 🤓

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

I've had coffee and beer in the shower, though never both at the same time.

Sad to say, since I've been working from home full time I don't exactly shower every single day.

My team members at work were asking me this moring to be available for a Zoom call on Christmas eve so I can play Santa for their kids, it's been that long since I've trimmed my beard.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

I’m kinda halfway expecting the course of this thread to slowly meander over to topics such as writing our names in the snow in yellow letters - or other equally titillating derivations.

Continually amazed.... 🤣

• Options

@jlmarta said:
    I’m kinda halfway expecting the course of this thread to slowly meander over to topics such as writing our names in the snow in yellow letters - or other equally titillating derivations.

Continually amazed.... 🤣

Well, it has now

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

They gotta learn some time.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@IndustMech said:

@jlmarta said:

Continually amazed.... 🤣

Well, it has now

Hmmm. You’re right. My observation was Ill-timed. Sorry ‘bout that.... 😏

• Options

@jlmarta said:

@IndustMech said:

@jlmarta said:

Continually amazed.... 🤣

Well, it has now

Hmmm. You’re right. My observation was Ill-timed. Sorry ‘bout that.... 😏

Self fulfilling prophecy

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

So,
    if great minds discuss ideas,
    average minds discuss events,
    and small minds discuss each other,

where does this thread put us?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

behaving because of the censorbot

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@Wylaff said:

@VegasFrank said:

Step 5: I realize that I am going to spray in 3 different direction. I can either break my d!ck in half trying to get it down between my legs, or I can commit to scrubbing the bathroom at 2 am...
    Step 6: Realize that there is a wide open void next to me with a drain, running water, and soap.

Where is the mystery? Do you scrub your bathroom every morning? Do you run cold water over your d!ck so you can sit? Do you just never get the multi-stream?

So I will say that the last thing I do before bed, nookie or not (many nots these days) is to take a shower, so I don't get a lot of split streams. I will also say that I don't get an AM stiffie after I've partaken in the naughty either. In the event that I do have such a condition, I just wait 2 minutes until it goes away and then I go in the toilet like an adult 😄😂☺️😄

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@Wylaff said:

@VegasFrank said:

So I will say that the last thing I do before bed, nookie or not (many nots these days) is to take a shower, so I don't get a lot of split streams. I will also say that I don't get an AM stiffie after I've partaken in the naughty either. In the event that I do have such a condition, I just wait 2 minutes until it goes away and then I go in the toilet like an adult 😄😂☺️😄

I weigh less than I did in high school, and drink less then I did then also. My morning stiffys would make 20 year old me proud. And I’m assuming that if you did partake in the nookie you painstakingly scrub before getting into the shower, lest any errant bodily fluids find their way into the drain?

• Options

So I will say that lest any errant bodily fluids find their way into the drain?

Oh, heaven forbid..... mustn’t have a sewer line do what sewer lines are supposed to do - might possibly be ungentlemanly... 🙄🙄

• Options

AND, or OR?

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@Wylaff said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Wylaff said:

@VegasFrank said:

I weigh less than I did in high school, and drink less then I did then also. My morning stiffys would make 20 year old me proud. And I’m assuming that if you did partake in the nookie you painstakingly scrub before getting into the shower, lest any errant bodily fluids find their way into the drain?

Nah, I don't need to painstakingly scrub my shower because I don't pee in it :neutral:

Don't look ↑