Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Got mine!

Don't forget to use the coupon to get 10% off!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

The San Lotano maduro that I smoked earlier today was very good; spent two or three years in the coolidor. Better than I remembered it being.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a “Small Batch” of ROMA CRAFT LIMITED SAMPLER 2021 up

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech #2 4 U

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    @IndustMech #2 4 U

No thanks, I'm Full

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Only thing that beats VS is are VS fumas...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is everybody always pickin' on Frank? The little angel; what'd he ever do to you guys?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Too bad Victor Sinclair doesn't make pipe tobacco.

• Options

I thought that VS first runs were the fumas....

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

(Not that it matters to me but,.. mixed info on deal#2. )

This one I might be tempted to pull the trigger on though,...

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been known to enjoy those I have a friend that likes the Consigliere.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited February 2021

@peter4jc deftly avoids the dry beg, well played. ^ Maybe that's the reverse dry beg?

They fixed up #2 so the picture matches the description.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

^Those are pretty good.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to like those RyJ's, I don't know if they changed or I did, but not so much anymore.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Seemed to work for me. Try now. Did you enroll in the new super elite club?

No.
    1. I thought we had personal account managers. Evidently no longer?
    2. Access to new products. Long time customers doesn't account for anything?
    3. Special birthday offers. They used to send us a 10% discount coupon for our birthday and no longer do that.
    4. Exclusive offers and promotions. Again, long time, loyal customers should already be getting that.

I know, I'm cynical.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

Not when they got to pay 15 bucks an hour, Tony. See what I did there?

• Options
    edited February 2021

@VegasFrank said:

You lost me.

Used to be, I could email with a list of cigars I want to try or what I wanted, I'd get a reply with a package they set up for me and a price, I'd buy it and it would get delivered in the mail.
    If I have to spend time sifting through products, I lose interest and move on.
    Most of the cigars I purchase anymore are either unicorns I am looking for or deals that pop up in my emails.

Now, no one replies. Crickets.
    Yes, I still buy from Ccom, occasionally, but to be honest, in years past, I bought from Ccom, because of the convenience and customer service.
    Now, not so much.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@0patience said:

@VegasFrank said:

You lost me.

Used to be, I could email with a list of cigars I want to try or what I wanted, I'd get a reply with a package they set up for me and a price, I'd buy it and it would get delivered in the mail.
    Most of the cigars I purchase anymore are either unicorns I am looking for or deals that pop up in my emails.

Yes, I still buy from Ccom, occasionally, but to be honest, in years past, I bought from Ccom, because of the convenience and customer service.
    Now, not so much.

I wonder if this is a generational thing, because I’ll buy from somewhere with terrible customer service if the product is the same and it saves me $10.

I'm sure it is.
    I don't have the patience to sift through products.
    I despise having to hunt for things, like on Amazon.
    It's one thing if you know exactly what you want.
    But it is completely different when new stuff is out and you spend hours trying to decipher the BS descriptions, as to what you want.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@0patience said:

@VegasFrank said:

You lost me.

Now, not so much.

I wonder if this is a generational thing, because I’ll buy from somewhere with terrible customer service if the product is the same and it saves me $10.

I'm sure it is.
    I don't have the patience to sift through products.
    I despise having to hunt for things, like on Amazon.
    It's one thing if you know exactly what you want.
    But it is completely different when new stuff is out and you spend hours trying to decipher the BS descriptions, as to what you want.

I agree with both you guys. I love saving money or finding a deal but it can take time. It’s funny. I tell the wife all the time “you like it, you found it, now just buy it!”

• Options
    edited February 2021

hmm.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

Pennsylvania broadleaf fans will like Tuesday's deal

• Options

Today's DD is epic

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Today's DD is epic

Give it up for sexy chocolate..................
    ...............sexy chocolate!!! Good and terrible lol. Randy watson epic!

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Today's DD is epic

Ok, I'm gonna assume that I have a misconception of what the definition of epic is.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

I would have posted pictures to warn you, but of course we can't post pictures

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard deals were popular here.

• Options

No box discount?