Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@Yakster said:
    DOH!

? I messed up? Never done business with CFED before, but figured you guys wouldn't steer me wrong. Was I mistaken?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Yakster said:
    DOH!

? I messed up? Never done business with CFED before, but figured you guys wouldn't steer me wrong. Was I mistaken?

No Cfed is alright. Frank is one of their best customers

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, DOH that you missed it by that much. I snagged the Lanceros before you.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sons has 1 box of lanceros left

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cfed still showing them up. With the lancero you have to swap to a 6 pack, not five

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:
    Sons has 1 box of lanceros left

They’re out.

edited May 2021

@deadman said:
    Cfed still showing them up. With the lancero you have to swap to a 6 pack, not five

Yeah, I did that. No such luck, was looking to get two boxes. They said "only 5 left" on the 6-packs, so I put 4, but they were gone. I'm sure the Corona Largas will suffice for now, and Lanceros will show up somewhere. How are they going so fast? I thought everyone else was into Gordos and such?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@deadman said:

Yeah, I did that. No such luck. I'm sure the Corona Largas will suffice for now, and Lanceros will show up somewhere. How are they going so fast? I thought everyone else was into Gordos and such?

That’s crazy. I just tried again and now it’s saying unavailable

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who’s got the Bishop’s Blend Lancero’s? Looking for a box like everyone else but will take a 3 or 6 pack

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it aged ten years?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

edited May 2021

BnB has Bishop's Blend Lancero boxes! Get E'm before they're gone!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Proof @Cam_91

@TX98Z28 said:

Sold out.

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Sold out.

edited May 2021

They have one box left!!!!! Or it only lets you put one box in the cart at once, changing to 2 boxes of Lancero's gives the insufficient inventory message.

@TX98Z28 said:
    They have one box left!!!!! Or it only lets you put one box in the cart at once, changing to 2 boxes of Lancero's gives the insufficient inventory message.

Got it. I'd left the thing on 20 for a box. Thanks!

BNB is now officially SOLD OUT of Lancero's!

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lizard kings on 🦊for 150 a box

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

Do you have a coupon code or something? It's showing $205 for me.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@peter4jc said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Have to have a login with them. If you’re signed in it gives discount automatic

Gotta log in

@Cam_91 said:

@peter4jc said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Have to have a login with them. If you’re signed in it gives discount automatic

Right!

Tatuaje Ships Fausto Old Man and the C

The new Fausto The Old Man & The C from Tatuaje has begun shipping to retailers, according to Pete Johnson, who shared the news via his social media channels on Wednesday.

Like the original Tatuaje The Old Man and the C that debuted in August 2012 and used the company’s Private Reserve blend, more commonly referred to as the Tatuaje Black Label, each individual coffin of the Fausto The Old Man and the C is a combination of a culebra and a 7 1/2 x 38 lancero, making for a total of four cigars in each set. Each set has an MSRP of $35, with a total of 10,000 coffins produced, and divided into 1,000 cases of 10 coffins.

The Fausto blend is generally regarded as Tatuaje’s strongest regular production offering. It features an Ecuadorian habano maduro wrapper over Nicaraguan binders and fillers, and was made famous by its advertising that “this one goes to 11,” a nod to the movie This is Spinal Tap.

The Fausto line traces its roots back to 2009 when Johnson released the Tatuaje T110 as a single store release for R. Field Wine Co. in Hawaii. That cigar was a limited edition, noted as much for its dark wrapper as for its strong profile. It was based off another cigar that Johnson had made, the Thermonuclear, which got its name from its abundance of strength.

In 2012, Tatuaje announced that the T110 blend would come back in the form of a regular production line named Fausto.

While the culebra is new for the Fausto blend, this isn’t the first time that is has been released in a lancero vitola, as it was one of the cigars in the Tatuaje Lancero Sampler that debuted in 2014. Johnson said that while the blend has to be adjusted to for the size, it remains true and is full of flavor and strength.

The cigars are being made at the My Father Cigars S.A. factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. Johnson had originally announced that they would be out in March, but decided to rearrange the shipping dates of some of his latest offerings.

Espinosa Premium Cigars has announced the upcoming release of the 601 Black Toro. The 601 Black was one of the first full-bodied Connecticut wrapped cigars released in the early 2000’s. After a hiatus of almost 10 years, the cigar was featured at the “2020 La Zona Palooza Virtual Event.”

“We noticed, that in the last few years, there has been a trend towards stronger, fuller-bodied Connecticut wrapped cigars. We believe it is the perfect time to re-release this classic blend and introduce it to a new generation of smokers who never got a chance to try it.”, said brand owner Erik Espinosa.

The cigar is being made at Erik Espinosa’s La Zona Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. The 601 Black is a 6 x 50, Toro, in a 10-Count box, retailing for $100 MSRP. The 601 Black will go on sale at the Premium Cigar Association Trade Show in Las Vegas, July 9 – 14, 2021.

@Cam_91 said:

Glad they found it

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@Cam_91 said:

Espinosa Premium Cigars has announced the upcoming release of the 601 Black Toro. The 601 Black was one of the first full-bodied Connecticut wrapped cigars released in the early 2000’s. After a hiatus of almost 10 years, the cigar was featured at the “2020 La Zona Palooza Virtual Event.”

“We noticed, that in the last few years, there has been a trend towards stronger, fuller-bodied Connecticut wrapped cigars. We believe it is the perfect time to re-release this classic blend and introduce it to a new generation of smokers who never got a chance to try it.”, said brand owner Erik Espinosa.

The cigar is being made at Erik Espinosa’s La Zona Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. The 601 Black is a 6 x 50, Toro, in a 10-Count box, retailing for $100 MSRP. The 601 Black will go on sale at the Premium Cigar Association Trade Show in Las Vegas, July 9 – 14, 2021.

If you're not a big fan of connies like me, you'll love this cigar. It kicks! I'm in for a box...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.