Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Looks like someone took it for a couple of hot laps.

There must be a way to take this to GM directly. And then, work through a different dealer for the repairs.

Someone DID drive it out on the road… and I know that because there is road construction by the Dealershít with red clay on the roads and it’s all under my wheel wells…

The head guy who deals with that I already spoke to and he said that’s not happening to me saying put a new rear diffuser on, it’s a brand new car I haven’t even driven yet!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I broke cleins once cutting the self tapping tips off screws. Got 3 of the 4 done before it gave on the fourth.

Maybe try an angle grinder next time.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just made my sixth mistake of the day.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

The space bar on my keyboard is acting up. I'm saving my palate for tonight's blind tasting.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I just made my sixth mistake of the day.

What, you accidentally hit the 'like' buttom on the dermatology video I posted?

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn’t feel like going back to the van, did use the grinder on the fourth.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

just joined this invertebrate protection organization

https://www.xerces.org/about-xerces

• Options

I just got done doing 4.5 miles on the elliptical and lifting some weights. That's right fellas, I'm gettin' swole.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

You got a paint job like that and you’re gripin’ about a couple scratches?…

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:

They are deep gouges NOT scratches! The paint already needs a full paint correction...looks pathetic. Completely unacceptable!!

You sound like the Sales Manager I'm about to rip to shreds tomorrow. This has been one of the most un ethical, disgusting, idiotic, pathetic, experiences I have ever had! I cant fathom who the fvck treats their customer in the manner they have! I will probably end up having to sue the $hit out of these children running their half @ssed $hit show to spank some damn respect into their @sses!!!

This is Texas not Alaska, we don't drive higher end Camaros through the bush down here son!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could always take the high country instead just sucks it's white

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

@Trykflyr_1 said:

They are deep gouges NOT scratches! The paint already needs a full paint correction...looks pathetic. Completely unacceptable!!

You sound like the Sales Manager I'm about to rip to shreds tomorrow. This has been one of the most un ethical, disgusting, idiotic, pathetic, experiences I have ever had! I cant fathom who the fvck treats their customer in the manner they have! I will probably end up having to sue the $hit out of these children running their half @ssed $hit show to spank some damn respect into their @sses!!!

This is Texas not Alaska, we don't drive higher end Camaros through the bush down here son!

I'd blame Detroit's finest union employees, except for the red dirt. Can you refuse delivery?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

@d_blades said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@Trykflyr_1 said:

I'd blame Detroit's finest union employees, except for the red dirt. Can you refuse delivery?

If I did that there is no way in hell to get another. This is a 2022 2SS 1LE 55TH Anniversary that’s fully loaded, that I ordered exactly to my preferences. I own the car, that’s already done and after inspecting it for over an hour they told me we’ll get everything taken care of… My fvcking neighbor next door works for them as a Service Adviser in the Service Department, unfortunately he can’t even do anything, the boss calls the shots.

That’s why I’m so fvcking pissed! It’s not just the damage or half @ssed installation of the LPO parts, it’s the way I was treated this Tuesday with complete disrespect…it’s beyond the damage at this point it’s personal…business should never be personal but when they fvck me I’ll fvck them…

• Options

Gathered my dark clothes for the Wife to wash and her watches for battery changes, cleaning my pipe and then it'll be time for a cigar while changing watch batteries.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's good news. Glad to hear it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

completely emptied the deep freezer, found ancient lost beans etc. buried in the back, rearranged what was left. Been putting this job off for at least 5 years.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Swept the leaves off the roof, pondered whether I'm too old for sweeping the leaves off the roof.

Today, I'll be driving back to take care of Faye, who's finally moved out of ICU. Her daughter and daughter-in-law have relieved me for a couple days so I could go home and take care of stuff, like paying bills and sweeping leaves off the roof.

I was thinking you were going to say “pondering whether or not to jump” …..thank god

• Options

Somewhere along the line since I've been working from home my dogs have stopped letting me know when packages are delivered.

• Options

My MIL gave us some quince fruit since she has a tree—she asked us what they were, my late FIL probably planted it—so I'm starting to think of ways to use up this fruit that needs to be cooked to be enjoyed. First recipe I looked at is a bit extreme, quince and apple fritters with a 2.5 hr. prep time. Sounds good but I think I'll keep looking.

https://www.gourmettraveller.com.au/recipes/browse-all/quince-and-apple-fritters-12576

Anyone have a good recipe for quince?

• Options

@Yakster said:
    Somewhere along the line since I've been working from home my dogs have stopped letting me know when packages are delivered.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.

• Options

They're spending a lot of time sleeping on the couch in the family room. I had a tobacco delivery today "adult signature required" so the doorbell rang and they got some barking in.

• Options

re-made an embossing stamp for one of my bracelet designs, 3/4 hour to set up the lathe, 2 minutes to make the stamp.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster it makes for a good wine

• Options

Today I shoveled snow for the first of many times this winter.