I did oranges this time to see how it compares to lemons

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Roasted garlic is GOOOOD!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Happy Thanksgiving Ricky! Captain eats first, right? @Rhamlin

I got the first serving. Glad I did. When I got off watch nothing left of the Turkey but legs and wings.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s awesome Ricky!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your welcome!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a Taco Salad Bowl from Taco John's. The wife and I just didn't feel much like cooking tonight. It was pretty yummy!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leftovers...
    1. Jessa cold Mac n cheese and cold little smokies fūcking weird...
    2. Novalee warm Mac n cheese and warm little smokies and a bread stick. Not hot this is the sweet 2 year Olds dinner :)
    3. Rhys Spaghetti and bread sticks
    The big boys are gone and Lindsay is still working she had state auditors randomly show up today so she's playing with them still.
    4. Me a beer

• Options

Looks like another night on the shïtter
    But looks amazing

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Looks like another night on the shïtter
    But looks amazing

Nah I have a cast iron gut. But it was from a national chain and you wouldn't believe it if I told you which one.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Milwaukee burger company

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@Jrflickster said:
    Milwaukee burger company

Denny's

Juicy burger, fresh veggies, perfectly melted cheese, crispy bacon, toasted bun, tons of grease. The perfect cheeseburger.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.