Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought a small can of sweet peas as a treat for the cat. He loves those. Haven't had peas in the house since before the wife passed. Nobody else can stand them.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Today is my sister's birthday. She's 5 years my senior. We've always had fun teasing her about April Fool's Day. I'm tempted to invite her out to lunch, and once she's there, call her from home and say April Fool's! but that would be mean.

Today would have been my older brothers 66th.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here it was Tony Rice before my son wanted to know who performed a song in a Transformers video so we looked that up. Then it was ELO followed by talking heads and it just went on from there. Oh I forgot, I started with Django Reinhardt on my Amazon dot in the bedroom this morning.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^you guys can take some videos and send it on down.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

I'm picturing AMSR whisper videos in the snow from Peter, Paul, and Rusty with their favorite classical music in the background.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

.> @ForMud said:

I don't see any problems...You still have 29% on the battery......Everything else looks good.

And even though it's only 29% it is plugged in currently so good there...
    And only 4 emails in inbox that's amazing👏

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Circulation motor failed in my dishwasher yesterday.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Have the same thing going on here…except it’s Luigi Boccherini. Bio here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Boccherini
    What’s playing here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZbcIVTuHKQ&ab_channel=BrilliantClassics

There are worse ways to start the weekend.

Some of that was playing on the XM Symphony channel yesterday. Nice!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

sprayed ferric sufate moss killer on the lawns, glad that is done now, gloves, eye protection, mask, boots, all clothes in washer, but worst of all can't smoke while using it, :'(

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

Three hours later the moss is black, don't know why the grass is unaffected.