Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like that none of them dressed even remotely the same the closet thing was sawyer and mason both went with a tie.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Bought a set of these for my truck.

I have one on mine too

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometime in the last 5 hours the price of gas in town went from $4.34 to 4.99. Was running a bit behind this morning, didn’t stop to fill up and that cost me 17 bucks.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Sometime in the last 5 hours the price of gas in town went from $4.34 to 4.99. Was running a bit behind this morning, didn’t stop to fill up and that cost me 17 bucks.

Surprise!

Bend over, here it comes again.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Rdp77 said:
    I think this is a first for me. I’ve never seen ash this color before. It was almost dead center of the formed ash until I broke it up.

"Woah, the word bed looks like a bed!" - Rusty, 30 minutes from now.

Wax residue. How'd that get there?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't remember how many flash cubes I sent to the landfill.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember "Purple Haze" by Jimi

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

...currently on hold with AT&T, trying to get their $45 rate hike repealed. After the first person spent 10min. trying to get me to add cell phone service to get the package discount which didn't reduce my bill but by only $3, now I'm on hold for my annual talk w/ "customer loyalty".

Edit: Next up in the line of those trying to help; Aaron in NV is kindly telling me he has something that'll keep the rate hike to only $20, so internet and TV will be $188/mo. instead of $210. They have a DirectTV Stream service to replace U-Verse and if I choose to endure the headaches of switching to that I can have similar programming for a mere $155/mo. The only good news is that Aaron told me the internet portion of my bill would stay at $40/mo. even if I drop the TV package, which means I could cut the cord as they say, and go w/ something like Hulu or YouTube TV. But you know what they say about old dogs and new tricks...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, what are you smoking?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain’t tellin

Furnace installed only took a year

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just curious….does anyone know the record for how many sticks have fit into a small flat rate? 🤔

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think @Patrickbrick has the record at something like 13 or 14. But if we're talking lonsdales and/or lanceros, that would be a horse of a different color.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Got to love Sunday morning football

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve definitely gotten more than 14 in one. Didn’t even use any additional packing material.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.