Home General Discussion

U Suck Postal Slobs

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    You should've found their forum first and complained to high heaven and told the forum members they are responsible for your cigars not showing up. We haven't had one of those in a while.

This IS their forum.

What the hell have you done with my cigars, Peter? Huh? Wise guy! I'll get you for this. I'll shave your cats! I'll rain down destruction, bring smoke on your azz!

Oh wait, they're sending out another package.

Never mind.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited March 2023

Crickets. 15 days since order was originally placed. Nothing. Will be sending someone a PM if nothing by tonight. Trying to be patient.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

Screw patience... unleash the grumpy old man within... give 'em both barrels...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

More of that guberment efficiency🙄

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had a package coming that said Friday. We've been getting some winter bullshït so it was delayed to today. Checked earlier to see if it had landed and it said delivery would be Monday. No big deal, the interstate was closed for nearly a day. Next email I get says delivered. All righty then.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love it when a plan comes together!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

The title of this thread could really benefit from proper punctuation.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

🙄

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the PO but close enough. Yesterday I received a text from UPS. It said my package was delivered. On the 9th.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

I was wrong. It says tomorrow but when you click the link it says delivered on the 9th.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

It appears that the Page has gone with straight USPS shipping, no UPS to USPS handoffs. Cutting 1or 2 days off delivery for me.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

My last two from them actually got here quicker without the UPS handoff. Granted, UPS in this area is a complete joke.

UPS must be short for Under-Performing Slobs.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

Went to the small PO near me to mail the spreading the luv winner. They were out of ink, couldn't print the postage. :s

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

Ordered the mow puro authenticos from the daily deal over the weekend. Got the 'Your Order Is On The Way' email with tracking info basically first thing Monday morning. Three full business days later and USPS still hasn't picked it up.

They must be really busy with everybody sending Thanksgiving presents.

@CharlieHeis said:
    Ordered the mow puro authenticos from the daily deal over the weekend. Got the 'Your Order Is On The Way' email with tracking info basically first thing Monday morning. Three full business days later and USPS still hasn't picked it up.

Never mind. Tracking just hadn't been updated. This arrived at my local po this morning and will most likely be delivered tomorrow.

Happens all the time. As often as not, my packages remain "Shipping label created" until they're suddenly "Out for Delivery".

Of course, sometimes I get "Your package has arrived in Memphis" for a week or two.

It's a crap-shoot.

Try using tracking number like that in UPS. A lot of places use SurePost which travels via UPS until it gets to your local post office

https://parcelsapp.com/

Or use this…tracks no matter what system is used

Ok so…this is new for me. Any ideas???

look on the bright side, it wasn't the IRS

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent your pay it forward, tracking said today. I’ll check the tracking tomorrow and let you know if that’s it. Weird if it is! @Rdp77

@cbuck said:
    I sent your pay it forward, tracking said today. I’ll check the tracking tomorrow and let you know if that’s it. Weird if it is! @Rdp77

That’s not it lol