12:00 P.M. Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations
    Columbia, MO, United States
    11/05/2022
    4:50 A.M. Package received for processing
    Kansas City, MO, United States
    11/05/2022
    12:00 A.M. Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations
    Columbia, MO, United States

Another great example of UPS/USPS processing, I only live about a little over 100 miles from Columbia. Either that or they are showing a mix of shipments under one shipping number.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 7,615 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, Memphis has cousins. Looks like a tennis match. Surely they'll send it to Baton Rouge soon, that's on the way to Arkansas, isn't it?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I've got some tobacco that took a quick trip out to Rhode Island for the weekend before returning back to MA before they even start to think about sending it West.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

OK, credit where credit is due: My recent CCOM purchase was not due to arrive until tomorrow, so naturally I figured I had about 10 days to wait, and it got here TODAY!

Wonders never cease.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain

BTW, any newcomers reading this thread might want to post their hopes on Fed Ex.

Don't.

Not really any different. I ordered a pair of boots coming out of WI. Fed Ex believes Tennessee to be somewhere south of Mississippi, so they always send my stuff to MS 1st. From there it's sent to Memphis, where they wonder why something from WI is going north, so they automatically send it back to Mississippi. How many times this will happen is anybody's guess.

So, my boots which were scheduled to arrive yesterday, re-scheduled to today, now re-scheduled to next Monday.

SSDD

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 2,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

My mailman left my boxes at the very edge of my front porch, placed in the snow with snow still falling. All he had to do to place them on no snow and out of falling snow was to walk up three steps and then travel a few more steps in a straight line. Instead, now I have wet boxes.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

A little something at Christmas goes a long way.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 2,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ With the turnover rate my post office has, I doubt it.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

• d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to UPS, I've had a package 30 miles away, waiting for USPS pick up for 5 days.

• silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ups drops sure post packages off at our local p.o. rather than waiting for USPS to pick them up. This time of year all shipping is jammed up and USPS probably has put surepost on the low priority list.