Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Pass Deux

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Ok we're going to send the pass back around. Feel free to participate even if you weren't in the last one. We're going to try to keep a few low end sticks in here as well so don't be intimidated if your collection isn't what some of us have. This time there are gonna be a few extra rules. All the rules from the first pass still apply these are in addition to those.

1. If you agree to participate, you must participate. Take 2 or 3 sticks out and put the same number of sticks back in.
2. These sticks must be of equivalent value. This goes both ways don't put in a high valued stick and take out a low valued, this may make it harder for people later down the pass to participate bc they don't have anything of equivalent value. I'm trying to keep this as an everyday stick pass with one premium stick in it. Nothing ultra premium last time it started as a Gurkha Titan.
3. This time you will post what you took and what you replaced it with within 1 day of sending it out. If someone hits you with some extra sticks through the pass feel free to acknowledge that but please do not list the contents of any extra sticks that were not meant for you.
4. Please try your best to get the box back out within 48 hours of receiving, so it keeps on moving.
5. I hate that I have to do this but you must have participated in a previous game and sent out sticks to someone else to participate in this pass.
6. You must mail the package yourself. Do not give it to wives, girlfriends, or especially secretaries to mail out for you! This will forever be known as Diasing a package. LOL This time I'm going to post the list of whos in on this post, I'll just edit it to update. So continue to look at this first post.

1.ME(Maddy, Landon)
2.Dep691
3.laker1963
4.j0zer
5.doody
6.scrambler
7.urbi
8.bass
9.BTMisles
10.kaspera
11.rusirius
12.vankleekkw
13.rdnstn
14.Bad Andy
15.sdip

The list is now officially cut off. 15 was my goal for this one.

Comments

• dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I'm in
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yup, count me in. :)
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I'm in, but need to be towards the end of the pass. I have vacation coming up in 3 weeks.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Or the front of the pass?
    Rather the end. The wife has been hounding me every time I spend money before our vacation. I can try to sneak it in and out of the house without her noticing, but that become difficult.
    OK done
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh, what the hell? I'm in.
    When are we lookin' to fire this one off maddy?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I'll sign up for this
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    You can add me to the list.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Oh, alright. Sign me up, too. If Joe, Joe, and Scram jump off a cliff, I am totally jumping off it, too.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    urbino:
    Oh, alright. Sign me up, too. If Joe, Joe, and Scram jump off a cliff, I am totally jumping off it, too.
    Lmao...phffft, phffft, phffft, SPLAT!

What a visual!
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Add me to the list please.
    j0z3r:
    When are we lookin' to fire this one off maddy?
    Within 48 hours of my receipt of the last one. Hopefully no later than monday.
    By the way is everyone cool with the rules? Any changes, or additions needed?
    madurofan:
    I propose that everyone should include extra sticks for me. :)

I think it is a good proposed rule
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:

Check out rule 5!
    ROFL!
  • SacNickSacNick Posts: 77
    May I join?
    SacNick:
    May I join?
    As long as no one has an issue with it sure. I'll put your name on the list but if there are any objections ...
    Only if he posts 8 more times by the time the box is to be shipped to him ;)
    dutyje:
    I say he can join in if he posts everyday a little piece about what he smoked and why. If he didn't smoke anythign that day he just logs on and says, "I smoked pole today".LMAO
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    And he has to do my laundry.
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:

Check out rule 5!
    Sounds good, now where are those rubber checks...

I wish I did have enough money to bomb the hell out of everyone w/a GOF box
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    SacNick...where in Sacramento are you? I noticed that I send the package to you.
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:

Check out rule 5!

I wish you did too... I'd like to try one, but I doubt I'm going to spend that kind of money on a cigar.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    I get back in on this one
    j0z3r:
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:
    madurofan:

Check out rule 5!

I wish you did too... I'd like to try one, but I doubt I'm going to spend that kind of money on a cigar.
    Me too.
    dutyje:
    One
    bass8844:
    SacNick...where in Sacramento are you? I noticed that I send the package to you.
    I live in Folsom, work in Sacramento, most people don't know where Folsom is... I am not sure what you mean by that you send the package to me.... Shall I PM you?

Two. heh.