not bad.

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    What did we pack? lol
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Matt Marvel:
    What did we pack? lol
    Some pipe tobacco called Cambridge not bad though it's an aromatic.
    Meh.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Cohiba Red Dot
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Have been working my way through the C.com lables. So far the Cuban is my fav. Got the Red and Camaroon tomorrow.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    Have been working my way through the C.com lables. So far the Cuban is my fav. Got the Red and Camaroon tomorrow.
    I love the RED's with some rest on them. Very nice cigars with some sweetness. Though I wasn't a fan of them when I smoked one right from getting the box.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Oliva Series O, Carlos Torano Dominico, Padilla Achilles, Bahia Maduro, IT SF Maduro, Arganese ML3
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, Partagas Benji.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    First smoke in about 3 or 4 weeks for a variety of reasons ...a Illusione hl lancero ...my first one and I loved it . Got it from a botl here I think from one of the games or maybe just a bomb I can't remember but whoever sent it thanks a ton !!! Excellent flavor of spice/pepper and leather undertones , lasted about an hour and a half. Ahhhhhh that felt good .
    Hey G-man! Glad to see you're doing well. Was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you around much lately! Sorry to hear about the new work deal. That blows! Glad you enjoyed your smoke and hope you get to have some more soon!

Hey Bro how ya been ? Yeah the owner is really **** about smoking . How did your Cowboys do in the draft ? Anybody we should be afraid of ? The Colts 3rd round choice - cornerback Kevin Thomas blew out a knee in rookie mini-camp already ...damn , I feel bad for the kid ...not even signed yet and looks like he's gone for the year. Hope you've been getting some R&R and some good smokes in.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've had a slew of cigars since my computer power cord broke almost two weeks ago, most memorable were the Padilla Miami churchill with 15 months on it and a Diesel with several months on it. Ummm...tasty and smooth as can be.

...and the Hemingway classic was BOOOOOORRRRING!!! What an over-hyped cigar!
  • Options
    sittingbullsittingbull Posts: 22
    Brickhouse before the storms rolled in ...NE Okla
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    had a 5 vegas classic today. SO GOOD!!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1
    Really impressed actually. GrBeen Smoking for over an hour now and I'll get at least another inch out of it. It hit hard initially with a great wood flavor, and some pepper, smoothed out in the middle, and now the strength is coming up in the last third. Favorite micro-batch. Might have to buy a box.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a Kristoff Ligero Criollo robusto tonight, great smoke for kicking back and relaxing, slow burn and awesome flavor. I need a box, but that will have to wait...on the list for sure though.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    nothin tonight... but hopefully itll warm up tomorrow! 14 days til the big 2-1!!!
  • Options
    OrangeOrange Posts: 18
    Cuban Crafters J.L Salazar y Hermanos

first one from the crafters, it came with my humidor kit. I got 4 601 Blue BP in there too. I love the 601 BP.

So far I don't think the Salazar is bad, good even burn nice thick smoke. It has a little harshness compared to my 601's

I still like it been about 4 days since my last smoke. I am still a newb to lol.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:

NADA

Been sick all weekend with what maybe seasonal allergies, or a lung infection!

Called in sick today! UGH - Id rather be at work than at home sick, any day!

you're so full o' sh*t... you weren't sick. I bet you were at Churchills have a 4 smoke day drinking Guiness. haha.

I wish I was having a 4 cigar day. Just got diagnosed with pneumonia an hour or so ago. Zpac started. Will be laid up a couple days. Maybe the remainder of the week.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    First smoke in about 3 or 4 weeks for a variety of reasons ...a Illusione hl lancero ...my first one and I loved it . Got it from a botl here I think from one of the games or maybe just a bomb I can't remember but whoever sent it thanks a ton !!! Excellent flavor of spice/pepper and leather undertones , lasted about an hour and a half. Ahhhhhh that felt good .
    Hey G-man! Glad to see you're doing well. Was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you around much lately! Sorry to hear about the new work deal. That blows! Glad you enjoyed your smoke and hope you get to have some more soon!

Hey Bro how ya been ? Yeah the owner is really **** about smoking . How did your Cowboys do in the draft ? Anybody we should be afraid of ? The Colts 3rd round choice - cornerback Kevin Thomas blew out a knee in rookie mini-camp already ...damn , I feel bad for the kid ...not even signed yet and looks like he's gone for the year. Hope you've been getting some R&R and some good smokes in.
    Been pretty busy around here lately. Getting ready to move into a new place in the next couple weeks and working a lot of OT, but I've had a few good smokes. The Cowboys picked up a wide receiver in the first round that has some serious potential. Interested to see how they do this season. Hope you get to have some more good smokes soon and don't work too hard bro!
  • Options
    Today's sticks: Gurkha Park Ave, Arganese ML3 x2, Oliva Series O
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Right now a bahia trinidad. good flavor but not enough smoke for my taste.not a fan. anyone else feel that way or is it worth trying again?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    On Sunday on the way to my g/f's place I had an ISOM Hoyo Robusto that I got in May of 2008. This was the last of this size and brand that I got and it was much better than the other 2 - 3 I had. Monday, I had a Graycliff G2 Turbo and I have to say that this wasn't a bad stick at all. I kinda liked it. The burn was great, the draw was great and the taste was pretty good!!!
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I attended a local herf today, and enjoyed a Nick Stick Maduro, El Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro, and a Tat red label.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    Right now a bahia trinidad. good flavor but not enough smoke for my taste.not a fan. anyone else feel that way or is it worth trying again?
    I actually LOVE the Bahia Trinidad though I would steer clear of the Blu it's worth a second visit I'm just waiting to be able to afford a bundle of them and the Maduro's at the same time
    edit: as to what I'm having tonight... not sure may not have a stick tonight which would be odd :(
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Just finished up an after work Tempus. Dang!
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    Hayblet:
    sirfoster83:
    I actually LOVE the Bahia Trinidad though I would steer clear of the Blu it's worth a second visit I'm just waiting to be able to afford a bundle of them and the Maduro's at the same time
    edit: as to what I'm having tonight... not sure may not have a stick tonight which would be odd :(
    +1, I actually enjoyed the trinidad also....not a fan of the blu, but ordered a couple extra singles in the trinidad with my last order...Anyone tried the maduro??? I just finished another Gran Habano Vintage 2002...GREAT STICK....
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I was gifted a Lot 826 by a customer today, which I just finished and wow, it was a really nice nutty/creamy smoke. Anyone have one of these?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Had a cuavana intenso torp after work on the way to BWW. So good but I really don't think it was full bodies as I had it on an empty stomach and it didn't affect me at all. Sure was tasty though!!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    ThinBluLine06:
    Hayblet:
    sirfoster83:
    +1, I actually enjoyed the trinidad also....not a fan of the blu, but ordered a couple extra singles in the trinidad with my last order...Anyone tried the maduro??? I just finished another Gran Habano Vintage 2002...GREAT STICK....
    Had to put it out half through. I'll give it a second shot due to your experience. I did enjoy the Nica Libre I had though.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had an AB SCR last night and it was another damn fine cigar from the people at Alec Bradley! To me it reminded me of a cross between the Tempus and the Family Blend. Had some of the spicy notes that I pick up in the Tempus along with the sweetness of the Family Blend. This is one I'll have to get more of for sure! Thinking about kicking back with another smoke tonight while I watch the end of the Texas Rangers game... Not sure what to go with however.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I was gifted a Lot 826 by a customer today, which I just finished and wow, it was a really nice nutty/creamy smoke. Anyone have one of these?
    Have smoked them many times, good quick smoke, sometimes a little underfilled. Always a great flavor but that is expected from Tabacalera Perdomo