Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Classic earlier and just finished up a 5 Vegas Relic...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Man O' War Virtue.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Padilla Dominus Robusto-solid as always.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Got a non-smoking friend to have some scotch and a CAO gold with me. He said "this cigar is delicious." I agree.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cain after a nice filet mignon....stupendous!
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Just lit up a nice Gloria Cubana Serie R.....
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Nicarao this morning on my way to work.
    It was much better than the RP 1990 I had last night.

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just lit up a GH Vintage 2002 while watching the Denmark v. Japan game and working on my indy research study.. great cigar for the money, if you havent tried one I highly recommend it
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    IN 2 HOURS A Nub habano
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles seeing as though i have 15 on the way...
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Smoking a Gurkha Masters select right now
  • Options
    that GH Vintage 2002 lasted 2 hrs, wow what a great smoke, and the $2 price tag is just icing on the cake
  • Options
    Tabacos Baez by DPG. Excellent medium bodied smoke, sorta like a 5 Vegas Classic with a slightly sweet note on the finish which really adds hugely to the whole affect.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Tabacos Baez by DPG. Excellent medium bodied smoke, sorta like a 5 Vegas Classic with a slightly sweet note on the finish which really adds hugely to the whole affect.
    how spicy is that guy?
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up a 601 red chilling by the pool.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    gonna enjoy a man o war robusto. and give it some thought about going for my MOW badge soon.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    onto my second one of the day - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979.... so far this stick is... awesome!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Smoked a LHC this afternoon, great stick. For this evening been kicking the idea of a Diesel.
  • Options
    Smoked my first CAO Italia... there's something about the flavor that I just really love....
    I need to get more of these.

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aurora Barrel Aged. Good solid flavor, great draw, tons of smoke. A little uneven on the burn.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Gurkha Symphony, not bad.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    bigharpoon:
    how spicy is that guy?
    practically not at all. surprising isn't it?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Padilla Dominus Robusto with a few months of rest. Really has made this a much smoother, richer smoke. The flavors are popping for me in ways they didn't a few short months ago. Writing a review actually as I type this.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Went to a Padilla '68 toro. Honestly I think I may have rushed it a bit, should have rested it more. The flavors (which were mostly sweet) didn't hit me all that much. Had a good medium body to it and was unrealistically smooth (even though I felt it may be a little green to smoke still). The draw was a bit too tight and I did have to retouch once. I think this one will really do well with age so, I'm putting the rest of them at the back of the rotation.
  • Options
    Had my only Nica Libre this morning on my way to work.
    I have to say this stick is amazing. I really loved the flavor.
    The burn was a tad off but the flavors are spectacular.

• Options
    just had a Fonseca Serie F, probably the worst cigar experience I've had.. the wrapper came off, the flavors were bitter, and the cigar pretty much came apart 1/3 the way through.. bleh. I've had better ones of these, maybe this was just a bad one in the batch
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Last night I had an ISOM Cohiba Siglo III. The occasion was my Grand-Daughter's 2nd birthday!

• Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Sittin by the pool at a hotel in Ft.Wayne IN (Gateway to NE Indiana..ha) had a Pedomo Habano torpeo ,a spicy treat, and now a Rocky Patel old world reserve robusto. These have to be Rocky's best. Man I gotta get a box of these!!! ..oh and a double Beef Eater martini!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    started with a Relic, and sadly, it was my first bad one. It's been in the humi over a year, and I didn't drybox it. Had a little too much moisture in it. Tasted like a wet sock, haha! I took another one out and cut the ends and will drybox it for a couple days. Followed up with a RP 1990 Toro, good smoke as usual. These are very consistent.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I've really been slacking in this thread. Had a La Herencia Cubana while manning the grill tonight and now am enjoying a Man O War. I was on vacation last week and had about 30 sticks at the beach. Never had the same one twice. I have been saving a variety from sampler, games, and bombs. I still have quite a variety of sticks that I've never tried yet for some reason I keep going to my same go to sticks because I don't want to smoke my "one" stick. That's what made the cigars on vacation so cool. Found some new favorites.