Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Scrambler came though with his end of the deal that was made almost a month ago. my vacation and his hurricane made the delay, but all looks good and id be glad to do a trade with the man again.
  • Recieved my sticks from Scrambler.

Just want to let everyone know that this guy went out of his way to get some sticks for me that I couldn't find out here.

This guy is a true BOTL if you ask my opinion.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Should've done this earlier sorry. Andy smacked me with a nice Oliva bomb! Good guy in my book!
  • I was unaware of this thread until now.

Thanks Maddy, I really appriciate it. I'm sure everyone knows that you are good for it too but you were the one that sent me stuff while I was in Iraq for the Holy Smokes.

As for others that I'm sure are known good on here that also sent stuff for the troops in Iraq: Urbino, Bass8844, Markbb, Scrambler.
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    Joe sent me a great package of some starter smokes. so did somebody else on the site but i dont know who it is and i would really like to thank them so if you sent me a package please please please let me know because its really appreciated. also thanks to everybody else who has helped.
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Certainly doesn't have to be said yet again, but both Madurofan and j0z3r recently hooked me up BIG time... Maddy with a prize pack for his 2000th post contest, and Joe with a pack of those delicious locally rolled beauties...
    Greg, glad you received your winnings.
    madurofan:
    Received isn't the word for it... Believe me you do NOT want a description of things I did to myself after seeing your prize... Stick out tongue [:P] LMAO!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Received isn't the word for it... Believe me you do NOT want a description of things I did to myself after seeing your prize... Stick out tongue [:P] LMAO!
    wow... I no longer wish I could smoke that prize nub
    dutyje:
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Ohh come on admit it... You know you would... ;)
    rusirius:
    dutyje:
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Ohh come on admit it... You know you would... ;)
    LMAO ... When I was talkign to Sam Leccia he was telling us about him and Old man Oliva going back and forth with Nub jokes when they were creating the cigar. Sam would ask him "You gonna put my Nub in your mouth tonight?"
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Received my pack from Stoogee today from the trade we worked out last week. He sent what we agreed on and a few extras, all looking good and packed well. We got ourselves another good trader/stand up folk. :)

Joe
    ok.... so i know this is kinda cheating but...
    These Dirty Hands just hooked me up. the local shop that he was gunna go to tonight just happened to get some OpusX in. he called me. i now have some OpusX perfection no.4 (my favorite size). this hook up, though not a trade was great.
    ...and stand up folks. yeah.
    kuzi16:
    ok.... so i know this is kinda cheating but...
    These Dirty Hands just hooked me up. the local shop that he was gunna go to tonight just happened to get some OpusX in. he called me. i now have some OpusX perfection no.4 (my favorite size). this hook up, though not a trade was great.
    ...and stand up folks. yeah.
    Thats a good friend right there!
    lassy... got the package today. thank you so very much.

... ya know, theres no need to give me "payback" for the 1000th post contest.
    ...though i wont turn it down.

again, another stand up guy.
    I got a bomb from Lassy yesterday as well. This boy is asking for it! Tick-tick-tick, your days are numbered.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Both you guys... no problem...
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    I got a bomb from Lassy yesterday as well. This boy is asking for it! Tick-tick-tick, your days are numbered.
    Send him a keg of Miller Lite and you've got a friend for life.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    And a tapper
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    And a tapper
    The keg tap would take all the fun out of it. No no, you need the keg but no tap, it'll be like the cartoon where the people stranded on a desert island got a box full of canned food but no can opener. HA!
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    And a tapper
    The keg tap would take all the fun out of it. No no, you need the keg but no tap, it'll be like the cartoon where the people stranded on a desert island got a box full of canned food but no can opener. HA!
    He'd kill himself trying to get into.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    Got a great package from rob today more then what was agreed in the trade I also got a nice package from Joe last week once again what was agreed and a few extras both are stand up and I would gladly trade with them again.

Steve
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Stoogee:
    Got a great package from rob today more then what was agreed in the trade I also got a nice package from Joe last week once again what was agreed and a few extras both are stand up and I would gladly trade with them again.

Steve

I got a bunch of sticks from Steve on Friday - some great stuff in there. Thanks a bunch, and I'll keep my eye out for those hand rolled locals for ya.

Rob
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I got a kick ass MAW package from Stoogee today. Inside were the promised Ashtons, as well as a couple of really nice bonus sticks. Thumbs up.
    Just a huge thanks to Scrambler for my F&G pack that arrived today...

First up in the pack was a 5 Vegas Miami... I dunno if Scram had seen some of my earlier posts and knew I really love these or if it was just a complete coincidence... Regardless, I love these smokes and as luck would have it my humi is empty of them... Not any more!

Then we have an Oliva G... Why is that awesome? I'll tell ya why... I just recently got a G that was a bum stick... It was my first and as it happened my only... So I was a little disappointed... With as much praise as these sticks get I knew mine had to be a bum... This is awesome that I get to give it another go... Again, I don't know if this one was also a calculated send based on my previous posts, or if it was purely a fluke, but either way Scram couldn't have done a better job...

Next up is a Man'o'War... I don't think I've posted anything about this, but I've been wanting to try one of these for a long while now... I've heard good and bad about them, but I can't wait to see my own experience...

Next up is a Nestor Reserve Maduro... Never had one of these and haven't heard much about them, but I do love a good maduro and I'm sure this one won't be any different...

Last but not least we have a Tatuaje Habano... The very same cigar Scram smoked that lead me to winning this contest in the first place... The irony is, I've been wanting to try one of these too... I was half tempted to post in the F&G thread a hint that he could include one for me! I thought better of it of course... Beggars can't be choosers... So imagine my surprise when I saw this beauty in there!

Scram my man, you're awesome in my book... You couldn't have made better choices if you had read my mind! Wait.... You didn't read my mind did you???
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Of those, I've only had the Nestor, and it's an excellent cigar. I'm sitting on a couple more, and I've added it to my growing list of things to always keep on hand.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    Got a very nice package from laker today much nicer then I would have ever hoped for awesome guy and would definately trade with him in the future.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    He's already known as a stand up guy, but I got a bag of goodies from Ron (rdnstn) today including one of the new Playboy cigars I've been wanting to try.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I recieved my side of my trade with Bass Today.

There are over 50 sticks in here !!! Holy ****

There is a litle bit of EVERYTHING Wow.

I see some 5 Vegas... ewww a 2006 Limitada and an "A" Series, couple of Miami's oh good a couple of different C.Com house blends I haven't tried.

This like Christmas !! Some of my favorite's... Arturo Fuente's Curly Heads (?) An El Mejor Emerald , a couple of beautiful Fonseca's, this just goes on and on.

I love this. BASS is DEFINATELY a STANDUP guy and GREAT trader. :)
    Not that he needs vouching for but Kuzi just got me good with a bomb. When I came back from OK there was a nice bomb on my door step. Including a Chateau Fuente King B, an Ashton VSG, a Sancha Panza with 4+ years of age on her and another unmentionable but Very Quality smoke.