Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Started the night with a rp decade and ended with a graycliff g2 turbo.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had an RP Decade this morning...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had a Alec Bradley SCR...initial draw seemed a bit tight, but it seemed to open up a bit during the end of the first 1/3rd ...not sure if this is normal or not??
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Trying out the diesel unlimited belicoso right now.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had a Diesel Unlimited d.6, WOW! See review with pics in ratings and review section
  • Smokin a nub maduro 464t with some cinnomin coffee delicious
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Micro Batch Liga TBP-1
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (4x40)
  • JY001JY001 Posts: 49
    Partagas Lusitanias

Just had a nightcap of a Gran Habano Vintage 2002. This is a very under rated stick and is available for a great price as well. I happen to know that this is a regular for "The Beard", enough said!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graycliff Profesionale. Just about to light this one up!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Just got home from Oktoberfest where I enjoyed a couple good Spaten dark beirs and smoked a LFD Airbender with our fellow forum BOTL Garen! Hell of a nice guy and hope he had a good time too. Feel bad because I got a late start, but he said he got to sit at my B&M up here and have 3 smokes while watching the football games then fired up one with my and a few friends at Oktoberfest. Good night hanging with a good guy from here.
    Glad you guys had fun!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Started to smoke a house blend Sun Grown church. Got about halfway through before I gave up. It was super bitter and harsh. I decided to open it up, just to see, because I kept getting bits and pieces of tobacco in my mouth. Didn't realize these were sandwich filler cigars :/
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Had a NUB habano and CAO Moontrance this weekend.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Had a MOW R double robusto last night, spectacular vitola for this line....Had a Carillo Short Run this morning on the way in, nice stick...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    had a 5 vegas series A with about 4 years of age on it.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    had a 5 vegas series A with about 4 years of age on it.
    oh me to, not sure how much age my one had though as it was gifted to me.
    also had a montie
  • Montecristo White Rothschild last night. D-E-LICOUS.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Made an attempt at a 5vegas gold maduro this morning. By the halfway point it was spewing tar!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Friday night had a Diesel Unlimited, Sat I had a CCOM Sungrown Label, CCOM Brazilian Label and Diesel Shorty.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a CAO LX2 .. For any guys new to cigars, you may want to wait to try this one. Powerhouse stick with tons of flavors. I did enjoy this one very much.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Today is a great day so far, got out of jury duty early and came home to wash my car. While I was washing the car and detailing it I've had a JL Salazar, Fonseca ISOM, and my last Monti Platinum from 2002. It's only 4pm too.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well last night I had a couple fantastic smokes! Started off before dinner with a Fonseca ISOM that I got from Laker sometime last year and it was great! Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had one of these today! lol One of the better ISOM's I've had. Followed that up with a Decade lancero. It was the first time I've had this cigar in a lancero and it was really good. I'm a fan of the Decade anyway, and I enjoyed this size. Great after dinner smoke during the Colts/Giants game!

P.S. THANKS DOUG! Awesome smoke!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Having a patel brothers at the moment. So far so good.
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Just finished a NUB Cameroon
  • Rocky Patel Edge. I think I need to smoke this one slow
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Status Churchill? dunno about the vitola, but that puppy burned for damn near two hours a really good mild-med stick
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Finished the day off with 107 corona... great flavor terrible burn!!!

Cuba Libre, La Estrella Cubana, CA Intenso, LHCOF
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    had a CAO costa rica blend....