Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    OK, I'm In but if I win, it will force me to create a coolidor. My numbers for the December 19th drawing will be: # 7 and 518 ( can I get that # boxed?) Thanks,
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Are we picking two numbers now? Didn't know if that rule was ever accepted. When is someone going to win this damn thing????
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    dennisking:
    put me in for a second entry for #7
    Dennis I never actually got a consensus on being able to add in a 2nd number...I think we need to stay as is at least until this jackpot is won (if its ever won!!!) then we can throw a vote out again to add more picks...
  • Options
    Mperconte:
    OK, I'm In but if I win, it will force me to create a coolidor. My numbers for the December 19th drawing will be: # 7 and 518 ( can I get that # boxed?) Thanks,
    Entered as #7, picks are between 1 and 99 so there is no option for 518...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    dennisking:
    Dennis I never actually got a consensus on being able to add in a 2nd number...I think we need to stay as is at least until this jackpot is won (if its ever won!!!) then we can throw a vote out again to add more picks...
    Wait no one has won since that was brought up? Wow if this was the real lottery it would be some 100 Billion by now.
  • Options
    I was thinking instead of individuals having the option for a 2nd number, once this jackpot is won each person that wants in gets 2 numbers and puts in 4 sticks instead of 3...this will increase odds of winning so we don't go weeks and weeks without and also increase jackpots, yes? no?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fine.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Diamondog:
    I was thinking instead of individuals having the option for a 2nd number, once this jackpot is won each person that wants in gets 2 numbers and puts in 4 sticks instead of 3...this will increase odds of winning so we don't go weeks and weeks without and also increase jackpots, yes? no?

Are we supposed to give a 2nd number?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    dennisking:
    sounds fair to me. I think that if someone wants to add another number, it's another 3 sticks.
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    Write me down for number: 42 (let me know if taken).
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Write me down for number: 42 (let me know if taken).
    Here are the numbers taken, yes 42 is, let me know what # you want

lcpleel 21
    bandyt09 78
    Hayblet 38
    mrpillow 19
    Poker Slob 27
    dennisking 13
    Duder2 42
    robbyras 22
    Redtailhawkoz 72
    RaschNuts 12
    Jdorais 43
    Joeyjoe21_8 23
    Ripp 24
    lilwing88 99
    Sandman1am 9
    Vulchor 17
    Mperconte 7
    Diamondog 91

• Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride....we need more players!!!!!!! Get in on this so we can have a damn winner!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm in #73
  • Options
    MrGreenMachine:
    I'm in #73
    Entered, ok, more players...cmon people lets boost this jackpot way up there!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Diamondog:
    MrGreenMachine:
    I'm in #73
    I'd love to play! I know I'm kinda newish but I have over 25 posts and duder2 and smokeater187 have posted positive feedback about me on the good traders thread. Can I play??
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    Diamondog:
    MrGreenMachine:
    I'm in #73
    I'd love to play! I know I'm kinda newish but I have over 25 posts and duder2 and smokeater187 have posted positive feedback about me on the good traders thread. Can I play??
    You're on the Good Traders list thats good enough for me....have a look at the numbers already selected and make a selection...
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Great, thanks! I'm going to do 37!! Let’s go beginners luck!!!
  • Options
    Ok guys we've gotten to a 60 stick count, lets keep going, more players, MEGA MILLIONS I mean MEGA CIGARS.......
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Ok guys we've gotten to a 60 stick count, lets keep going, more players, MEGA MILLIONS I mean MEGA CIGARS.......
    Let me go with 16..haven't played since I won awhile back!
  • Options
    Now we're talkin, 2nd highest jackpot in cigar lottery history, few more people and she's gonna be gone this week!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Hell I'm in. Give me 54.
  • Options
    Now we're talkin....76 #'s still available people....
  • Options
    Look at it grow! Come on daddy needs a new pair of shoes! & some cigars for my new humi. You can't win if you don't play!

I heard that a multi-million dollar lottery winner still plays the lottery even though he has already won. His reply as to why he still plays, even though he knows the chances of him winning twice is way less then winning once, people had to play and not win for him to have won the jackpot.
  • Options
    One more player and we have the GREATEST number of all for jaclkpot....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Did we ever decide on buying in for more than one number... Ie, I put up 6 sticks for 2 numbers, 9 sticks for 3, etc...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Did we ever decide on buying in for more than one number... Ie, I put up 6 sticks for 2 numbers, 9 sticks for 3, etc...
    Once this pot is won, I am going to raise the buy in to 4 sticks but you get 2 numbers....I don't want to go higher than that because it will be ill serving to alienate people that don't want that big of a jump and end up having less players...I think 1 more stick will keep people in the game with better chances to win, this jackpot for example prize would be 92 sticks...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Diamondog:
    robbyras:
    Once this pot is won, I am going to raise the buy in to 4 sticks but you get 2 numbers....I don't want to go higher than that because it will be ill serving to alienate people that don't want that big of a jump and end up having less players...I think 1 more stick will keep people in the game with better chances to win, this jackpot for example prize would be 92 sticks...
    sounds good...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    One more player and we have the GREATEST number of all for jaclkpot....
    Come on someone else jump in on this thing!