Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Pass Deux

167891012»

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I agree. sdip is a good trader, and I have no doubt he'd be stand-up on this as well, but part of participating in a trade is being present to participate. With that said, I think it's only fair to send it on back home.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the masses have spoken. I've had transactions with SDip too and know he's good people and I hope he doesn't mind getting skipped on this one.

So who's up for round 3 of the Pass, I'm thinking about making this one themed. Like a Sumatra only pass or Robustos only, something like that anyways. Also how does everyone feel about the size of the pass? Should it start with more sticks? Should we be taking more or less sticks when it gets to you?
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I vote to send the pass back to maddy. And I'm up for round 3. I think the theme idea would be cool, size, puro, or certain  wrapper would be cool. How about a box pass, say 20 total, can take and put up to five. 
    New thread being created now.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I will send this out asap. I was hoping to get it out today but work has gotten in the way. She is on her way home.
    Don't sweat it Andy. A Pass 33 1/3 is all thats riding on her safe arrival home.
    The Pass has arrived home safely. After the incident with the first pass it was a wonderful thing to see this one arrive.

As a few of you know its been a tough month or so in my house and it has forced me to not be as active as I'd want to be on here at times. This place has almost become like a second home. I look forward to the wisedom of people like kuzi, jozer and others, the analysis of everything cigar from doody and the wisecracks from urbino and others. And who could forget Smoke's jokes. I consider all of you guys friends and look forward to every post. The generosity you guys show every time you're given the oppurtunity never ceases to amaze me. I hope one day I can repay all this generosity. Thanks guys. Sorry to be mushy and such but it needed to be said.

Oh and which @$$hole put the unbanded cigar in there? All of you know I have a spreadsheet and keep track of every detail of every cigar, how am I supposed to do that if its unbanded! LOL seriously though, if someone could tell me what it is that'd be great!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to know this one made it home. Hope you enjoy your spoils, and thanks for setting this one up.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    good to hear it got there...have no idea about the naked cigar
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Sorry about that....I think that was me. Is it a small torpedo without the band?

If thats the case its a RP x out...liga c (old worlde)

I should have mentioned that earlier...my bad!
    bass8844:
    Sorry about that....I think that was me. Is it a small torpedo without the band?

If thats the case its a RP x out...liga c (old worlde)

I should have mentioned that earlier...my bad!
    Nice! Thanks buddy. I was just kidding around man I appreciate the stick. Thanks again to all those that participated, go take a look at the 33 1/3 pass it could be an interesting one.