Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    So far a Cain Daytona #4, really dig these, great size. Sadly, I realized today I'm down to one left.

Sorry to hear that Joe. By the way, I am down to may last box and a half, FYI..........LOL Thanks for the recommendation........

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    So far a Cain Daytona #4, really dig these, great size. Sadly, I realized today I'm down to one left.

Sorry to hear that Joe. By the way, I am down to may last box and a half, FYI..........LOL Thanks for the recommendation........

You poor guy. Want my last one to hold you over?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Would you? I'll pick it up next week.......
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

That is an awesome smoke in that size! I've got 2 of them in the humi from the Studio Tobac event I went to. I think that is my favorite of the entire Cain line. Of course I haven't tried the F lancero or the FF.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Sure thing, I've got that bundle of Obsidians you wanted too. I had to make Sniper sad that he wasn't going to get them.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Sure thing, I've got that bundle of Obsidians you wanted too. I had to make Sniper sad that he wasn't going to get them.
    Am I the only one that didn't really like them? Wth now I'll have to revisit it. Handful left. Still more than Joe has...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Am I the only one that didn't really like them? Wth now I'll have to revisit it. Handful left. Still more than Joe has...
    You're not the only one. You've probably spoiled yourself with all those limited boutique cigars. As a side note, when are you going to get out to one of our herfs? You're missing out on a good time.

Finished off my night with a bowl of Cornell & Diehl Burley Flake #3, holy cow that's some strong tobacco...my stomach is still tied in a knot. And damn tasty too, I might add.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Started the day with a MOW Ruination corona. It was good, but I prefer that stick in the larger sizes. The Virtue and Ave Maria coronas were awesome though! The after work smoke will be an Ave Maria robusto...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Gurkha Regent tonight
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Ashton ESG while celebrating a track meet with a friend.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a San Lotano maduro right now and later tonight a Diesel Unlimited for the Pacquiao fight.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Had a Sol Cubano Artisan. Great smoke!!
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    My first Gurkha. A Titan. So far so good. Kinda disappointed in the wrapping though. It started to peel a little but still smoking good. This thing burns great and the smoke is thick and white with good flavors. Not the best I"ve smoked but I'll be looking forward to the other 9 I have left and let them age a good bit more.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    MTuccelli:
    Smoked a Gurkha Regent tonight
    Me too! I love these but this one had draw and burn issues. Still tasted great, though.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora 1495 Corona for lunch with water. Always had good luck with them. Thanks Jimmy!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    La Aurora 1495 Corona for lunch with water. Always had good luck with them. Thanks Jimmy!
    That is a damn good smoke! The 1495 ranks with the Pepin Cuban Classic as far as being the most reliable smokes on the market IMO.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hemingway Classic. Pretty lightly packed. Burning too fast.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a mi barrio robusto, nice, now a perdomo patriarch robusto Connecticut
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Pioneer Valey Especial. Not a bad smoke!
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    another DON TOMAS classico. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firing up a bahia maduro torp. with a sierra nevada torpedo, cant beat these bahia maddys for the price and really a nice smoke imho! , they must have a good following, they are backordered everywhere you go,lol
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Been a bit since I had anything so this weekend has been great so far.

Friday day had San Cristobal, for the life of me this is the only cigar that really hits me in the gut and makes me feel like I'm going to get sick! Maybe because I only had soup for lunch?

Friday night had a Tat Red Tubo with Tat6 (aka Phil) awesome smoke just burn issues like usual. Awesome smoke he bought a box to celebrate his daughters bday yearly. Tat sends his regards and well wishes. Oh & this was after going to the Red Wings Game AWESOME!!!

Saturday day Cain Daytona, ok smoke but I won't be running out to buy anymore.

Saturday night=undecided
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Padilla Miami. Decent smoke with the standard Padilla draw and burn problems. (My experience)
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Dominus. Great smoke. A little loosely packed so it smoked fairly quickly and it needed a couple of touchups but nothing major. All in all a great smoke. Padilla is quickly moving back up the ladder of favorites for me.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    My neighbor just pulled out the fire pit.. I should go smoke something. Illusione sound good right about now.
  • Options
    SurfsterSurfster Posts: 6
    Sat with neighbor at the fire too. Torched up a Camacho Coyo Titan, love that cigar by a fire with a few beers!
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Half way through a San Migual Toro. After a couple of disappointments this weekend, this cigar is a gem! Perfect burn and draw, smooth and creamy with a hint of spice-mmmmm.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Smoked a Tat Cojonu 2003 courtesy of Bandy, excellent stick! So out of the top 3 he sent me the T52 is box worthy, couple enroute and now I'll have to look at a box of the Cojonu 2003...great cigars...Thanks for setting me up!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a Gran Habano 3 SLS this afternoon and right now I'm enjoying a Diesel Unlimited which was given to me in a PIF by our very own Diamondog. This is turning into my favorite everyday smoke.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Smoked a Tat Cojonu 2003 courtesy of Bandy, excellent stick! So out of the top 3 he sent me the T52 is box worthy, couple enroute and now I'll have to look at a box of the Cojonu 2003...great cigars...Thanks for setting me up!
    Steve, glad you enjoyed them. I felt the Tat was box worthy also but I bought the 2006 not the 2003. Have yet to try the T52.