Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    5 Vegas A
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Gran Habano Vintage (2002) Churchill with plenty of Sol and shots of 1800 Reposado
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    AB Prensado.. So far it's great
    That is a damn fine cigar! I'm a big Alec Bradley fan in general, but the Prensado is one of their top 3 smokes in my opinion.
    . Yea man.. Just finished it up and it was great. I'm already eyeing the box prices. Any particular size you like it best in?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination, always a winner.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That is a damn fine cigar! I'm a big Alec Bradley fan in general, but the Prensado is one of their top 3 smokes in my opinion.
    . Yea man.. Just finished it up and it was great. I'm already eyeing the box prices. Any particular size you like it best in?
    I honestly don't remember the sizes I've had it in. Only tried 2 different sizes and I enjoyed both quite a bit.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes (corona gorda). A little loosely packed. Tastes great though. My favorite size MF definitely (though the Robusto and Lancero are also both fantastic)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I honestly don't remember the sizes I've had it in. Only tried 2 different sizes and I enjoyed both quite a bit.
    I agree 100%, definitely in their top three for me, and that's saying something. I personally prefer the Gran Corona, you can really taste the wrapper, but it still burns cool and lasts between forty-five minutes to an hour.

And speaking of Alec Bradley, I just finished a Pryme. I don't know if they have just gotten more awesome (this one had been in the humi for 2 years, but I believe there haven't been any produced in closer to three) with time, or if I force myself to forget how truly awesome they are so I can bear letting them sit for so long between burnings. I really do think it is my all-time favorite.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I agree 100%, definitely in their top three for me, and that's saying something. I personally prefer the Gran Corona, you can really taste the wrapper, but it still burns cool and lasts between forty-five minutes to an hour.

And speaking of Alec Bradley, I just finished a Pryme. I don't know if they have just gotten more awesome (this one had been in the humi for 2 years, but I believe there haven't been any produced in closer to three) with time, or if I force myself to forget how truly awesome they are so I can bear letting them sit for so long between burnings. I really do think it is my all-time favorite.
    Man that is so awesome. The Pryme you sent me that time really blew me away... I wish I would have known long ago how good they because I would have bought up as many as I could get my hands on... Those two in my aging humidor call my name everytime I open it up. It will have to he a VERY special occasion before I smoke another one! Damn that's such an amazing cigar!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:

Man that is so awesome. The Pryme you sent me that time really blew me away... I wish I would have known long ago how good they because I would have bought up as many as I could get my hands on... Those two in my aging humidor call my name everytime I open it up. It will have to he a VERY special occasion before I smoke another one! Damn that's such an amazing cigar!
    It really is, and I just stumbled on it by blind luck. I no **** picked it up when I first started smoking because, "Look at that band! AND its wrapped in cedar? With a little yellow ribbon banded around the foot? Jeez, it must be good.....". Fortunately for me, that happened to be a solid assessment, lol.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a San Miguel (excellent) earlier tonight and later a MoW SE Fig. This thing was aweful. Couldn't keep it lit, draw was tight, and burn was all over the place.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Gurkha Beast and finished with LHCOF
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    yesterday smoke a cuban ROMEO Y JULIETA desde 1875, this one was tight !.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    willso7:
    yesterday smoke a cuban ROMEO Y JULIETA desde 1875, this one was tight !.
    That entire line (R&J) are often tight. A couple years of rest seems to help the draw.
    Last night I had a JR Ultimate Maduro, 2008. Perfect burn, long ash and never a touch-up.

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Illusione Epernay Le Ferme
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a CCOM Red Label. Not bad, think I might put these in the rotation in the morning.
  • Options
    CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger... Very tasty and a nice size, about like a petit robusto.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Ashton ESG 20 yr Salute. Will post review later.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Completely enjoyed a Padilla 68 tonight in the company of RCY and the newest member to ccom--Dustoffdan. He's a good guy and has also helped me learn about cigars. A nice rainy evening here in Germany, but a good cigar and good company makes it all better.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Hittin up an Alec Bradley MAXX. This stick was in my Top 5 or 10 for quite awhile, and for whatever reason I havent had one in probably a year or more. Not as complex as I remember, but still a damn fine stick.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Avo #5. Good cigar, but I've become bored with them. May have to smoke something else tonight.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Romeo y Julieta 1875 Churchill
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up almost done a mow puro, awesome! next up a bahia maduro torp. a great smoke for the $$
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Evening smoke was a Maxim's DE Paris
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    xIcedGuardianx:

It really is, and I just stumbled on it by blind luck. I no **** picked it up when I first started smoking because, "Look at that band! AND its wrapped in cedar? With a little yellow ribbon banded around the foot? Jeez, it must be good.....". Fortunately for me, that happened to be a solid assessment, lol.
    nice.. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut. Never had the Pryme.. So i guess they are no longer available?
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Camacho PE about 1/4 in so far and it's been great.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW Armada tonight....this was my 3rd since these came out, first one that was thoroughly enjoyable, others I didn't like the draw but some time has opened them up nicely...I'll put the others in to a deep sleep now and see if they can live up to the price tag...
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Reserva #2
  • Options
    Just lit up my first Jesus Fuego Origen. Nice little smoke so far. Very flavorful.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Camacho PE about 1/4 in so far and it's been great.
    Great smoke! I've always loved the PE. If they were cheaper I could smoke them daily!