Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a nica libra torp. was great, now a kristoff maduro torp. and even better
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well I went to the PX today since I am on lockdown here at Ft. Dix and purchased a Cuesta Ray #95. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it and I do believe I will revisit again in the Future.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    RP Decade Maduro
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Puro Authentico. Damn fine smoke. I'm quickly jumping back on the AJ bandwagon.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had to see the local shop today after work and was looking for something new to try out. The owner suggested a Carlos Torano Exodus 50 year. One I will have to make room for in my humidor to come.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Just had the third Jozer Mystery Stick...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Indian tobac cameroon
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Just finished a Puro Authentico. Damn fine smoke. I'm quickly jumping back on the AJ bandwagon.
    AJ is on Fire!! Another guy who I think is doing pretty good things is Alan Rubin. AJ rocks.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    CAO Italia
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    First night back in the states. Smoked a Barrel Aged and had a jug of Black and Tan. Tomorrow will be a lot better when I'm not so tired
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had 4 last night. I started with a Camacho PE which honestly was just not good. This cigar doesn't do much for me. I have had a bunch but each time I feel it falls flat and is overrated. This one had about 2 years on it.

My second cigar was an Ashton VSG Robusto. One of the few remaining ones I got also about 2 years ago. This was my best smoke of the night. Burn was perfect until the end. Draw was great and flavor great as always. I wish I smoked this one first!

My third cigar was a Particulares Robusto that I have had for a few months. This cigar did nothing for me. It is the second Particulares I have had and the first one was really good. This one had to be relit avery few minutes, the flavor was harsh, draw was good but it almost made me ill.

As a surprise I ended up smoking a 4th since I had to go back out and drop something off at a friends. I had an Avo XO. Burn and draw were great but the flavor did nothing for me. There was a little tinge of a flavor that was good and I feel that if there were more of it I would have really enjoyed the smoke but alas this one fell kinda flat too.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    bip:
    First night back in the states. Smoked a Barrel Aged and had a jug of Black and Tan. Tomorrow will be a lot better when I'm not so tired
    Welcome back brother!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    my second course of the day and my first Media Noche... really enjoyed it, but the price point is a little offputting... still a pretty good smoke though... lots of cocoa sweetness and thick creamy smoke

Photobucket
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Quesada Espana.. Fantastic in every way.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I had 4 last night. I started with a Camacho PE which honestly was just not good. This cigar doesn't do much for me. I have had a bunch but each time I feel it falls flat and is overrated. This one had about 2 years on it.

My second cigar was an Ashton VSG Robusto. One of the few remaining ones I got also about 2 years ago. This was my best smoke of the night. Burn was perfect until the end. Draw was great and flavor great as always. I wish I smoked this one first!

My third cigar was a Particulares Robusto that I have had for a few months. This cigar did nothing for me. It is the second Particulares I have had and the first one was really good. This one had to be relit avery few minutes, the flavor was harsh, draw was good but it almost made me ill.

As a surprise I ended up smoking a 4th since I had to go back out and drop something off at a friends. I had an Avo XO. Burn and draw were great but the flavor did nothing for me. There was a little tinge of a flavor that was good and I feel that if there were more of it I would have really enjoyed the smoke but alas this one fell kinda flat too.
    I've been wanting to try the PE since I first read about it...but I've been a lil hesitant doe to the price

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    I haven't had the cameroon yet. I really enjoy the Super Fuerte in the Natural and the Maduro.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    CAO CX2, a nice wheat beer and a steak
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cusano 18 paired maduro, i like these
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002...been thinkin about this cigar for a very long time, finally was able to try one 2nite and I'm in love..everything that I expected and more. I mean whats not to love, tons of flavor, excellent burn, and cheap. I bought a mazo this week..figured I would use them in bombs if I didnt like em but after 2nite I might smoke all 20 my damn self, followed that with a San Miguel...all in all a great night. Also tried Crown Royal Black for the first time 2nite...im buzzin at the moment so hopefully this post is well written..lol
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cu-avana punisher love these bad boys.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Emilio AF1

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    CAO Lx2 - Very nice. Has a little more kick than the Gurkha Triple Ligero but was actually smoother.
  • Options
    My very first Short Story. I'm kicking myself for not trying these sooner...this is a fantastic smoke!
  • Options
    klgoldman:
    My very first Short Story. I'm kicking myself for not trying these sooner...this is a fantastic smoke!
    I've been wanting to try that one myself. I have yet to try any of the Hemmingway series

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    La Aurora double corona while drinking Newcastle and watching the day end with my wife. Could'nt ask for a better time!
  • Options
    nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    Had a 5 vegas limitada 08, these are smoking really good right now =]
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    klgoldman:
    I've been wanting to try that one myself. I have yet to try any of the Hemmingway series
    It was damn tasty! I highly recommend them.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got screwed in staying longer than I suppose to in Germany. But it's all good. Found out there's a small B&M on post and they had a box of Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto No. 5's. Sweet deal, had to get them and I smoked one. Nice mild to medium strength cigar with lots of cocoa and pepper blast. Bunches of smoke. I scored big.......
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Got screwed in staying longer than I suppose to in Germany. But it's all good. Found out there's a small B&M on post and they had a box of Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto No. 5's. Sweet deal, had to get them and I smoked one. Nice mild to medium strength cigar with lots of cocoa and pepper blast. Bunches of smoke. I scored big.......
    Since I first started buying cigars online I've always wanted to try a Diamond Crown but the mixed reviews and high price has kept me from pulling the trigger on em.