Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Would I be a douche if I just skip to the end?

I WANT THE **** APOCALYPSE TO DECEND UPON MAN, TO BURN THE FIELDS, LAY WASTE THE CITIES.
    I WANT THIS PLANET TO BREAK ACROSS THE BLEAKNESS AND VACUM OF SPACE!!!!

I say this almost daily in the car. There'd be much less traffic.

I was behind a car the other day that had a license plate frame that said "In event of rapture, this car will be unmanned." I figured when they're gone, I'll take it and have a nicer ride to roll around the traffic-free streets.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

I WANT THE **** APOCALYPSE TO DECEND UPON MAN, TO BURN THE FIELDS, LAY WASTE THE CITIES.

This is why he's the king. He doesn't *** around with dislike or this bothers me. Straight to the point with a vision of fire and brimstone.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    stephen_hannibal:
    Yes, Yes you would....I personally have far too many sticks that I have not gotten to enjoy yet, not to mention my kids are far too young, give me a little longer ok?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Because of the mail strike here I have a pkg sitting at the post office since yesterday...normally when a pkg arrives at post office it goes out the next day (today) and it didn't....
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Damn mail strike backed everything up. Apparently, Immigration Canada JUST opened my work permit and permenant residence application. Greedy asshats.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Yes, Yes you would....I personally have far too many sticks that I have not gotten to enjoy yet, not to mention my kids are far too young, give me a little longer ok?
    Yeah. Stephen. I'm with D.D on this one. I would hate to miss the rest of this summer.. Can we do this in the winter ?
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

In due time, in due time...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The fact that I had a night of drinking and smoking planned then I found out at the end of the day that I gotta get up at 5:30am for mandatory O/T at work tomorrow. Plus it's not even a full day. My whole friday night ruined for 3 hours of O/T. D*mn M*therF*ckers piss me off.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    amz1301:
    The fact that I had a night of drinking and smoking planned then I found out at the end of the day that I gotta get up at 5:30am for mandatory O/T at work tomorrow. Plus it's not even a full day. My whole friday night ruined for 3 hours of O/T. D*mn M*therF*ckers piss me off.
    Mandatory O/T? You a cop?

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    amz1301:
    Mandatory O/T? You a cop?

No, I work at the Port of Baltimore, Dundalk Marine Terminal.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Having to change a flat tire the one night in 4 months that we could have a date.
    Friggin nail.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    People that have no idea what the hell they're doing.

To better illustrate my point. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

what you are looking at is an 85lbs speaker on a tripod stand 7 feet in the air. Said speaker has a very noticeable broken bracket.
    Set it up any way... Safety be damned.

• Options
    This "promotion" was brought here to raise revenue and every time I charge published prices I'm chastised for it.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    People with positions that have no idea what the hell they're doing. I.E. My boss.

To better illustrate my point. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

what you are looking at is an 85lbs speaker on a tripod stand 7 feet in the air. Said speaker has a very noticeable broken bracket.
    He set it up any way... Safety be damned.

Your boss must be related to some of the people I work with. People with no damn common sense.
  • Options
    Someone just called me to screw in a light...
    I don't even need to fly into a tirade on pathetic that is.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I just found out one of my salesmen doesn,t know how to fill out a buyers order ! Others have been doing it for him . When I sat him down and showed him how and made him do it he said I was picking on him !!! WTF !!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    I just found out one of my salesmen doesn,t know how to fill out a buyers order ! Others have been doing it for him . When I sat him down and showed him how and made him do it he said I was picking on him !!! WTF !!!
    How DARE you expect him to do his job Geno?!?!? Not very liberal of you... LOL

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:
    How DARE you expect him to do his job Geno?!?!? Not very liberal of you... LOL

Yeah , I'm such a dummy ! Expecting emloyees to do what they were hired to do and all . What is this world coming to seriously . LMAO !!!
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    ATT U-verse internet and cable service. Needed to get some tasks done which involved filling out some forms on line and printing documents. I was getting nonfunctioning internet connection every 3 minutes or so. What needed only 10 minutes to finish ended up costing me 3 hours as I had no patience for the damn problem that I had to turn it off and go back to it 30 or so minutes later only to find the same problem. I called the gotdham att customer service to get the runaround from a automated computer voice! Thinking I could get a live person I gave the computer voice the runaround until it hooked me up to a live person connection only to be told by another automated voice that an unexpected high volume of calls means I have a wait time! Never once have I called att and NOT get that message that a high volume of calls demand a wait time from me. Not once! This company must have some really godtham flucked up equipment performance to get a high volume of calls constantly.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Sensitive Micromanaging D-bags
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    That I have such poor fu*king posture.
  • Options
    The president and congress...

• Options
    When my tech betrays me... SOOOOO maddening!

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    When people I work with decide they wanna Heisman the bathroom door open as if nobody is ever on the other side...........
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    When people I work with decide they wanna Heisman the bathroom door open as if nobody is ever on the other side...........
    LOL Took a door-aided shoulder tackle in the shithouse didja brother?

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ENFIDL:
    HAHAHAHA, thats hilarious.
  • Options
    Sometimes I hate our stinking dogs. They're both 4ish, we're not sure with Petey, but thats close enough, I thought dogs we're supposed to grow up at some point, apparently not.

Dog A (the husky malamute mix), insists on cleaning out the highchair EVERYTIME we leave the room. Not that big of a deal normallly, but its really getting old, and has moved form cleaning the crumbs off the seat, to the cleaning the tray, to clenaing the dining room table. This morning was a plate of doughnut holes that the boy was eating for breakfast. Right after I pulled him out of the high chair, I was solving a toddler meltdown becuase it was time to put is shoes on and forgot to clean up the doughnuts and luckily the dog was thoughtful enough to "help out." Smart/stubborn dogs are borderline untrainable sometimes. So frustratng.

Dog B, Petey, my avatar. So, we're potty training the little dude who starts his morning the way most guys do, on the can with something to read, till he does his business. Well then you gotta take him out of the room ASAP to clean him up (so he doesn't sit down on stuff) and put on a fresh diaper and today I leave the door open and Petey runs in and "cleans up" the potty for me. SICK. We also don't even know how to correct him because he's got some serious fear issues from his days before we adopted him. DANGIT!!! I Can't even swear at them anymore either becuase the boy is repeating EVERYTHING we say.

Don't get me wrong, their both awesome dogs and super sweet with our toddler, who does step on them both, pull ears, and Petey's tounge, their also cat tolerant too, but man they can get under your skin sometimes when you have a 3 foot tall 28 pound tornado in the house. Just had to vent.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Dog A (the husky malamute mix), insists on cleaning out the highchair EVERYTIME we leave the room. Not that big of a deal normallly, but its really getting old, and has moved form cleaning the crumbs off the seat, to the cleaning the tray, to clenaing the dining room table. This morning was a plate of doughnut holes that the boy was eating for breakfast. Right after I pulled him out of the high chair, I was solving a toddler meltdown becuase it was time to put is shoes on and forgot to clean up the doughnuts and luckily the dog was thoughtful enough to "help out." Smart/stubborn dogs are borderline untrainable sometimes. So frustratng.

We have two huskies (one rescued, one from a breeder) that do this same thing. They've claimed hot dogs, subs, grilled cheese..you name it. The baby has learned that they'll eat anything she throws in the floor now also. Huskies can only be trained to a certain point. After that, it's just trying to maintain your sanity.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    LOL Took a door-aided shoulder tackle in the shithouse didja brother?

It happens ALL the time man! I'll be reaching for the door, I stand to the side as to not get it to the face and atleast once a day I get donkey punched by the door because Steven Segal apparently needed to kick the door open so Johnny Jackass could take a dump.....
  • Options
    skweekz:
    boydmcgowan:
    Huskies can only be trained to a certain point. After that, it's just trying to maintain your sanity.
    hahaha, I hear you on that man, and thats actually agreat way of looking at it. Our dog is more mal than husky, but they seem to have similar stubborn tendencies, so being mixed with a really mal just makes her taller so its that much easier to eat off the table, hahaha.

Man last week, we we're doing the whole song and dance with the boy, where we set the table before we get him up in the high chair. My wofe puts out a cutting board with 4 slices of bread on it to go along with the rest of the food that wasn't yet on the table yet, luckily. Then when we come back with him and all sit down my wiife grabs the one peice of bread left and starts buttering it, while joking with me that I'm a pig for scarfing down most of the bread before she even had one peice. I'm like, "um . . . what bread?" Then we look over and see that "I'm guilty" look that all dogs give. The freaking dog was smart enough to leave one piece so we wouldn't notice right away. We just laughed our a$$ off at that one.