Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well got a tracking number for an order I placed on the phone on Friday but there is a catch...Ups is going to bite me in the ass again. Sticks scheduled to be delivered a week from today. That is all fine and dandy "IF" I was going to be here. Planned a vacation and nothing like having the stick sit on the front porch for over a week. WTF to do.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    1 box of AF SS Maduro
    1 box of AF Anejo Shark
    1 box of Liga Privada No9 Flying Pig(will get in hands tomorrow)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    RampMonkey:
    Well got a tracking number for an order I placed on the phone on Friday but there is a catch...Ups is going to bite me in the ass again. Sticks scheduled to be delivered a week from today. That is all fine and dandy "IF" I was going to be here. Planned a vacation and nothing like having the stick sit on the front porch for over a week. WTF to do.
    Can't you reschedule delivery?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jj20030:
    right on man, these are tasty.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 5 packs of the Macanudo Playboy samplers to giveaway and a fiver of the new CAO OSA to try.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    50 Cab of PLPC code URG SEP 10. Look and smell awesome. One of my favorite knock around smokes. Age well too, and with a cab of 50, aging them shouldn't be too hard.

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    zeebra:
    1 box of AF SS Maduro
    1 box of AF Anejo Shark
    1 box of Liga Privada No9 Flying Pig(will get in hands tomorrow)
    image ............ nice
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Got my movie pass winnings from smoke em if you got em... he did his homework and sent me a bunch of stuff of my wants and likes lists... great package from a great BORK!!!

Photobucket
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    50 Cab of PLPC code URG SEP 10. Look and smell awesome. One of my favorite knock around smokes. Age well too, and with a cab of 50, aging them shouldn't be too hard.

Nice haul! What's the size on those? They look bigger than a typical PC, although it may just be the picture.
  • Options
    got my mf el hijo also sent me a nice cap too but since they are from elsewhere i wont post that picture image
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I got in my 3 Opus Xs today(2-FF and 1-Perf #4) and ordered up the JdN 1970 flight sampler on the scary
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    That looks eerily familiar are you in my house?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

jj20030:
    got my mf el hijo also sent me a nice cap too but since they are from elsewhere i wont post that picture image
  • Options
    you got a nicer picture though,lol
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Thank you, enjoy your sticks. I did a side by side with Brian's review. When you smoke yours let us know your experiences.

jj20030:
    you got a nicer picture though,lol
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a box of MOW PA's yesterday...my part of a trade with Marker

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Just opened my 5pk, cap was included as well.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    Can we get a pic of said cap please.....
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    Can't do it. Might get kicked off the forum lol
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Got Tim's deal in today, the MOW PA and San Lotano's.... oh mama!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    I doubt it, since the El Hijo is only available from that one retailer, and not from CCom, so it isn't like guys are gonna choose to buy their El Hijos from SI over CCom...
  • Options
    docbp87:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    I doubt it, since the El Hijo is only available from that one retailer, and not from CCom, so it isn't like guys are gonna choose to buy their El Hijos from SI over CCom...
    Very true, I would post it if it were a El Hijo cap but it's not. No worries
  • Options
    Heavy:
    docbp87:

Nice haul! What's the size on those? They look bigger than a typical PC, although it may just be the picture.
    Nah. When the Cubans call something a Petit Corona, it actually IS a petit corona, to the exact, traditional vitola dimensions, 5.1x42.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My order of two boxes of MoW PA's arrived today. I am enjoying one now and the rest are in the humidor taking a nap after their trip from CCom.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    docbp87:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jj20030:
    Very true, I would post it if it were a El Hijo cap but it's not. No worries
    Yeah Royln hit me up and let me know, I assumed it was an El Hijo cap. So that's my bad
  • Options
    Got my 3 cedar trays delivered today. This will help me organize the coolidor..its full as a ****!!
  • Options
    bombed by ?,lol, but im working on intel image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a Cro Magnon sampler today. Been meaning to sample the whole line after smoking an EMH that Todd give me.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Macanudo 97 vintage maduro, 262 Paradigm, Pura Sangria and an Oliva G
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this

MMMMMMMMMMM..........I love the My Father's..........