Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a MOW Virtue corona with some mocha iced coffee.

MMMM mocha... Finally awake before the heat sets in. Finished some vanilla ice coffee now 1/4 inch into an AB Tempus. 94 not so sure, fantastic hell yeah! The 94 was for the Centuria though which I havent had. 7x48/49 is also my favorite size, so maybe a 94 would be in order. Gotta get me one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I still drink them. Your evil, lol......

Mu ha ha... mochas are like crack I know. They aint cheap either most places, cost almost as much as a decent cigar lol.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Private Stock # 11
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real this morning with a cup o joe. Theses are getting better with time.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano #3, one of their best. Pic of the band up on cigar bands thread.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    4:30 this morning while driving to work a Man-O-War Virtue. Not really my favorite, but I am sure there are those who would enjoy this one.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    1844 My new favorite.
  • Options
    San lotano habano w some joe. Cant get enough of this cigar!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RBeckom:
    1844 My new favorite.
    Can't wait to try one! You're brother actually just sent me a taster. I will be standing in the driveway at 1pm waiting on the mail lady every day till they get here. lol Very excited to try it indeed.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    1844 My new favorite.
    Can't wait to try one! You're brother actually just sent me a taster. I will be standing in the driveway at 1pm waiting on the mail lady every day till they get here. lol Very excited to try it indeed.

Just had one this morning for the first time. Have to say, this will become a regular in my morning smokes. Thanks MTuccelli for the split on these.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    1844 My new favorite.

Just had one this morning for the first time. Have to say, this will become a regular in my morning smokes. Thanks MTuccelli for the split on these.

I've gotta pick up a couple more boxes...one of my first 2 boxes is gone already! I really wanna see what 6 months to a year and beyond do for these babies!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    1844 My new favorite.

I've gotta pick up a couple more boxes...one of my first 2 boxes is gone already! I really wanna see what 6 months to a year and beyond do for these babies!
    Geez, are they really that good? I'm generally not a maduro fan, but I think I'm gonna have to give these a shot.
  • Options
    Just had my first 5 Vegas Gold Maduro...pretty tasty!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    How was it compared to the connie? And what about the strength compared to the connie? I've always found the connie to be a little too mild for any time other than right after I wake up...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    How was it compared to the connie? And what about the strength compared to the connie? I've always found the connie to be a little too mild for any time other than right after I wake up...
    The Maduro is quite a bit more flavorful than the Connie IMO, and it's a lil more toward medium body.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    The Maduro is quite a bit more flavorful than the Connie IMO, and it's a lil more toward medium body.
    That's what I was hoping for! They are priced well for sure. Thanks.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Back to back 1844's. Great cigars.
  • Options
    Natural, Clean Robusto,,,Thanks DB,, you missed another one,,or did you?lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Natural, Clean Robusto,,,Thanks DB,, you missed another one,,or did you?lol
    You're very welcome Rudy, I'm glad you're enjoying em!

• Options
    RBeckom:
    again? Dang. I can't wait to try one of these.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
  • Options
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    Todd, if they didn't get there today, they'll be in tomorrow.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    that's awesome! Thank you very much brother.

I will def let ya know what I think. I haven't heard anything but good about them. (Especially from you and your brother... lol)
  • Options
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

I will def let ya know what I think. I haven't heard anything but good about them. (Especially from you and your brother... lol)
    He's goin thru my stock pretty fast! Gonna have to order more really soon!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

That's what brothers are for,,;o)..What rg do you prefer?
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

Trust me I know...

I've been supporting my older brothers cigar hobby for as long as he's been smoking... and that's been long enough for him to have a developed palate... that likes premium sticks... lol.

he just recently got his first humi, when he gets it filled, I will def be raiding it from time to time.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

No. 54, 5.7 X 54 is my favorite! It's not too big, not too small...just right! I'm gonna try the smaller No 50 next for a shorter smoke.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:

No. 54, 5.7 X 54 is my favorite! It's not too big, not too small...just right! I'm gonna try the smaller No 50 next for a shorter smoke.
    They arrived! They arrived!

est. 1844 has landed!... along with the others you sent!... lol pics up tomorrow!

thank you for your generousity. They will be very much enjoyed.
  • Options
    This morning I decided to smoke something I've never had. After searching through a couple humi's I grabbed a Felipe Gregorio Centenario 2001 Classic. I really didn't have high expectations for this one...but I must say I'm quite impressed. Its not a bad smoke at all.

• Options
    est. 1844!! Thanks, dbeckom! Great cigar. What size is this one?
  • Options
    BigT06:
    est. 1844!! Thanks, dbeckom! Great cigar. What size is this one?
    That's the No 54 (5.7x54)... It's my favorite size so far. I'm gonna grab a box if the smaller No 50 (4.5x50) next for those times when I want a quicker smoke. I'm glad you like em!