Home Non Cigar Related

Support Your Team!

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    5 days till the Superbowl and no trash talk going on . Hey Puro these guys are weak man , we were having a good time this time last year !!!
    Quiet confidence, brother. We don't talk smack, we just bring the wood.
    That being said, Tim's beard had NOTHING on the diesel. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11032/1122062-87.stm?cmpid=MOSTEMAILEDBOX
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    5 days till the Superbowl and no trash talk going on . Hey Puro these guys are weak man , we were having a good time this time last year !!!
    No sh*t man... At this time last year you and I were going full tilt with the trash talk. lol That was an awesome season. Had a lot of fun going back and forth. Good times bro.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Im getting a little sick of every one talking like rogers walks on water! The Bay is good but I cant believe everyone is picking them to win over the veteran BURGH at worst they beat the spread a early retirement should be in order after this one. Make sure those bets are heavy one the black and gold boys
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    No sh*t man... At this time last year you and I were going full tilt with the trash talk. lol That was an awesome season. Had a lot of fun going back and forth. Good times bro.

Good times for sure buddy . Can't wait to see the Colts with home field advantage next years superbowl ... Guess we better get thru this year first huh ?!?

My gen mgr at work is going to a buddy from Pitts house for a superbowl party wearing one of those cheesehead things lol ... he's not worried about being locked out though ... he's bringing the beer .
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

Good times for sure buddy . Can't wait to see the Colts with home field advantage next years superbowl ... Guess we better get thru this year first huh ?!?

My gen mgr at work is going to a buddy from Pitts house for a superbowl party wearing one of those cheesehead things lol ... he's not worried about being locked out though ... he's bringing the beer .
    Haa Well we are having the Super Bowl party at my house this year. We will have beer, rum, scotch, vodka, wine, cigars, and then the food! My wife and I planned the menu to include, hot wings, potato skins, cheese sticks, queso dip, chips, salsa, a cheese log, smoked brisket, and cake!
    My best friend that I grew up with is coming up here from west TX and having a couple local smoking buddies come over so it should be a hell of a day!
    On a side note... We all know that animals have a way of knowing things that humans can't predict or pick up on. I'm not saying she is right... I'm just sayin... lol

http://www.wfaa.com/news/entertainment/pets/With-a-crush-of-a-melon-Jenny-the-elephant-chooses-her-Super-Bowl-fave-114948034.html
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    UT beating T A&M. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    D-Mavs beating Boston on a clutch 3 by Jason Kidd. :D
    Light 'em up.
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

Haa Well we are having the Super Bowl party at my house this year. We will have beer, rum, scotch, vodka, wine, cigars, and then the food! My wife and I planned the menu to include, hot wings, potato skins, cheese sticks, queso dip, chips, salsa, a cheese log, smoked brisket, and cake!
    My best friend that I grew up with is coming up here from west TX and having a couple local smoking buddies come over so it should be a hell of a day!

That will be me with my nose pressed against the window looking in bro ... haha ; )
    Rodgers will tough to stop but if our secondary shows up at alll i like our chances of going 7-8 in Super Bowls.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Before you even start up Packers fans....

EAT SH*T AND DIE! NOBODY LOVES YOU!

Go Bears!

Congrats to Packers fans. Hurts a little less losing to a respected organization with decent fans.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Congrats to Packers fans. Hurts a little less losing to a respected organization with decent fans.
    It was nice to see a game with little to no trash talking and cheap shots on every play. I was impressed with the overall level of sportsmanship shown by both teams. Congrats Packers, you had one helluva year.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    That was one hell of a Super Bowl!! I'm not a huge fan of the Packers but was very glad to see them win, and glad to see a hard fought game to the end. Now all these damn people in town for Super Bowl need to GO THE F***CK HOME and get outta my home town. lol Been a PAIN IN THE ASS!!
    PuroFreak:
    That was one hell of a Super Bowl!! I'm not a huge fan of the Packers but was very glad to see them win, and glad to see a hard fought game to the end. Now all these damn people in town for Super Bowl need to GO THE F***CK HOME and get outta my home town. lol Been a PAIN IN THE ASS!!

Your much too timid Jason ... come on and tell us how you really feel man !!!

Was glad to see a competitive game though.

What was everyone's favorite commercial ? I liked the VW one with the bug speeding past the other bugs ... I thought that was pretty funny .
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    What do you call a Steelers fan holding a bottle of champagne after the superbowl?

A waiter.
    Well guys, the NFL season is almost upon us again! The pre-season is in full swing and I'm getting fired up! Ad always around this time of year..... Let the trash talk begin!!!! Haha I've missed this!
    Ok, with some of these new rules they've implemented I'm wondering how long it will be until the players wear flags on their hips and hitting isn't allowed. They are seriously turning the NFL into a bunch of ****...
    PuroFreak:
    Ok, with some of these new rules they've implemented I'm wondering how long it will be until the players wear flags on their hips and hitting isn't allowed. They are seriously turning the NFL into a bunch of ****...

Here Here !!! ( Applaudes )
    Still a Dallas fan Puro ? I'm saving you a seat on the Colt bandwagon bro ! Come on over - we're in the smoking section - plenty of room !!! Hahaha !
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    All I gotta say is watch the video:

GAMETIME
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:

GAMETIME
    I just tackled the little old lady in my apartment complex as she was carrying her groceries up the stairs....

Shouldn't have left herself open... It was a good clean open field tackle
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:

GAMETIME
    I just tackled the little old lady in my apartment complex as she was carrying her groceries up the stairs....

Shouldn't have left herself open... It was a good clean open field tackle
    Yea Boy, I just watched that on full blast and my daughter who's only two even started jumping up and down. I'm about to run downstairs put my old helmet on and buckle up the chinstraps.

Hopefully I don't pull a muscle, lol.
    gmill880:
    Still a Dallas fan Puro ? I'm saving you a seat on the Colt bandwagon bro ! Come on over - we're in the smoking section - plenty of room !!! Hahaha !
    Well that seat is going to be empty for a long time brother! Born a Cowboys fan and plan on staying one! But one of these days you'll wake up and realize I was right all along... And I'll be here to welcome you with open arms and a good cigar!!! Haha Game on buddy!
    Ok, one last week of pre-season before we kick it off for another year. This week my Cowboys actually stepped up and showed us something. Romo wasn't confined to the pocket and completed some passes, the special teams blocked a field goal and returned for a touchdown, and the secondary got a couple picks. So far I think the secondary is going to be our weakness for sure, but hopefully it will get better with Rob Ryan at the helm of the D. Felix Jones has been the most impressive part of the offense with an obvious change in running style. In the past Jones would try to dance around and avoid contact from defenders at all cost, but once they laid a hand on him, he was going down. So far this pre-season he appears to be running through people and shedding tacklers left and right. This is an exciting turn of events for sure. Should be an interesting year!

So what do you guys think of your teams so far from what we have seen? Anyone else think the Lions could possibly have a winning season this year??
    Manning has been activated from the p.u.p. list , so all is well ! Seriously , we have all the normal hand wringing and knashing of teeth just like the past 5 or so years at this time of year. The defense can't do this and that . Manning's getting old , our o-line couldn't block a defensive squad from a rest home etc etc etc . The drafts a bust blah blah blah . End of the season we will still be in the playoffs again and then its anyones chance - GAME ON !!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Last night's game broadcaster said it all. " Well, it looks like the Oakland Raiders are ready to start the season. Yea, and the Saints are ready for the playoffs. WhoDat!