Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here

Sponsors waiting for newbs: RCYCigars, JudochinX, marker

Newbs waiting on sponsors:

Trades ongoing: wwestern/90+Irishman, MTucelli/greg2648, Lakota72/Kevin1323, bandyt09/dopeyferree, FTG/CivillE, T Evan 50/scarlin, BigT06/Mphisto

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Set me up on the sponsor thread. Oh wait. I don't have 500 posts.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I would like to be a sponsor
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ill be a sponsor.
    Marker:
    wwestern I know marker doesn't have 500 posts but I have had several trades with him and a split with no issues. Iif you feel his 472 posts are close enough he would make a good sponsor.
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    wwestern I know marker doesn't have 500 posts but I have had several trades with him and a split with no issues. Iif you feel his 472 posts are close enough he would make a good sponsor.
    A sponsor for someone hoping to become a sponsor. Oh the humanity.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Ill be a sponsor.
    My friend you have already done that for me, just waiting to hook up friday to give you some sticks from my own stash hoping you might enjoy some down the road. FYI, once you decide on a place, lunch is on me.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Sign me up.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I will be a sponsor!
    Sign me up for noob trader...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Alright, lets get this party started. I need a sponsor. Who is up for it. I must warn you in the last 3 weeks, I have done 17 trades. I am getting pretty good at, so prepare your self. I learned from the Beckom Brothers.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    greg2648:
    Alright, lets get this party started. I need a sponsor. Who is up for it.
    Ha, greg I believe you are already on the good trader thread.....plenty. With another couple mentions coming later this afternoon I'm sure.
    Ah T, My Brother from another mother. I hope you enjoy your wish package.
    greg2648:
    Alright, lets get this party started. I need a sponsor. Who is up for it. I must warn you in the last 3 weeks, I have done 17 trades. I am getting pretty good at, so prepare your self. I learned from the Beckom Brothers.
    What a maroon. :)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***SHOCKING NEWS FLASH***

I'm in
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    ***SHOCKING NEWS FLASH***

I'm in
    LOL F*** this is going to be fun.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    He'll just have to sign up tomorrow when he has 500 lol. Marker will make a fine sponsor but there's no reason to bend the rules. We're obviously not hurting for sponsors
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm first on the list so your ass is mine....errrr I mean Let's Trade!! pm to you ;)
    wwestern:
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm first on the list so your ass is mine....errrr I mean Let's Trade!! pm to you ;)
    And replied back to you
    greg2648:
    MTucceli is your guy pm him
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I'll sponsor a newbie. Just let me know who. If you are a noobie and need a sponsor shoot me a PM.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Edit- contacted Lakota72
    wwestern:
    greg2648:
    Me likey Mikey. Mike, sending PM now. Seeing that Mike is my sponsor, you can blame him for all of the bombs that I will be sending out in the near future. Talk to the hand.
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor
    If everyone is alright with it I'll sponsor Kevin1323.

Send me your info.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F the newbs..lol j/k...im down to help out if needed. I am sure we all remember making/setting up our first trade. I know I do...good times!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    Replied
    greg2648:
    wwestern:
    greg2648:
    Me likey Mikey. Mike, sending PM now. Seeing that Mike is my sponsor, you can blame him for all of the bombs that I will be sending out in the near future. Talk to the hand.
    Well it looks like you are gonna get a crap load of sticks with this and the movie winnings I am sending you.....I am not responsible for any bombing Greg will be doing in the future. Let the dog rockets fly!!!!

MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    wwestern:
    greg2648:
    Well it looks like you are gonna get a crap load of sticks with this and the movie winnings I am sending you.....I am not responsible for any bombing Greg will be doing in the future. Let the dog rockets fly!!!!

Oh boy, I think i know where some of those cigars are coming from as well. Didn't someone just empty their humidor out on you Mike? You're not paying it forward to another newbie are you?
  • Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    wwestern:
    greg2648:

Oh boy, I think i know where some of those cigars are coming from as well. Didn't someone just empty their humidor out on you Mike? You're not paying it forward to another newbie are you?
    Trust me, I didnt empty it on him. By the way noob here wants to do another trade.
  • I willl soon be in on this.... two goals first... 1. return home. 2. build inventory. See you soon brothers, if I may call you that.