Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Two Bombs and a PIF left Chesapeake, VA today. Tick, Tick, Tick ...

After hearing about the frozen water pillow these guys left dry so I hope they land quickly.

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Kaboom!

Well one of them landed on my doorstep today and I must say it was quite a bomb. Five awesome sticks and two of them I didn't even know existed. One of them I think was a B&M special made by Camacho so that was to be expected. The other was a CAO Cubano, I haven't made a trip to my B&M in a while and it must be obvious because I didn't even know these existed. I can't wait to try it though. Thanks Maddy.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Maddy, what can I say, thanks alot man. You really did bomb me. Looking forward to the short story and the illusion. The other three aren't a joke either, five awesome sticks thanks again. Watch out though, return fire is in order.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a direct hit maddy!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    Kaboom!

Well one of them landed on my doorstep today and I must say it was quite a bomb. Five awesome sticks and two of them I didn't even know existed. One of them I think was a B&M special made by Camacho so that was to be expected. The other was a CAO Cubano, I haven't made a trip to my B&M in a while and it must be obvious because I didn't even know these existed. I can't wait to try it though. Thanks Maddy.
    There was a note in the bag ronnie, you didn't see it? Both that camacho and the CAO are exclusive to the B&M I frequent.
    dep691:
    Maddy, what can I say, thanks alot man. You really did bomb me. Looking forward to the short story and the illusion. The other three aren't a joke either, five awesome sticks thanks again. Watch out though, return fire is in order.
    Hey hey. That was already a retaliation bomb no need to re-retaliate, lol.
    There is one more in the making. Not sure when exactly it'll go out but its coming. Tick ... tick ... tick
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

madurofan:
    dep691:

I just sent a handgrenade  your way. You pulled out the big guns and smart bombed me.

dep691:

madurofan:
    dep691:

I just sent a handgrenade  your way. You pulled out the big guns and smart bombed me.

Ha, well that was a pretty big hand grenade, as i remember it.
    madurofan:
    There is one more in the making. Not sure when exactly it'll go out but its coming. Tick ... tick ... tick
    lol, time to alert homeland security! =)
    The makings of bomb three have been purchased. This is going to be a good one, for a well deserving BOTL.
    I think this should be the Bomb thread, here to keep people constantly looking for ordinance.
    I was hoping I would start a trend. A lot of the other forums talk a lot of smack and its fun, I was hoping to try to start that here.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hell i wish this thread was around when i was slinging artillery a few weeks ago. However i'm now motivated to re-load the cannons and fire off another salvo!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    I was hoping I would start a trend. A lot of the other forums talk a lot of smack and its fun, I was hoping to try to start that here.

A BOMB thread is a great idea !
    Too bad we can't add sound effects. I can almost hear the screaming sound of a "Bunker Buster" heading to its target every time you visit this particular thread.
    That would be so KEWL !
    As for your smack talk comment Maddy... you talkin' to me ? Are you talkin' to me? No, I didn't think so. LMAAO
    Jetmech_63:
    Hell i wish this thread was around when i was slinging artillery a few weeks ago. However i'm now motivated to re-load the cannons and fire off another salvo!!

Hell Jet, those bombs needed absolutely no outside help at all. $hit I heard 'em goin' off up here !
    At first I thought it was the chilli I ate for lunch, but no. :)
    You're allowed to talk all the smack you want to laker. With the unlimited cigar funds you apparently have I'm scared to throw a bomb up north. The retaliation would probably force me to buy another humi.
    madurofan:
    You're allowed to talk all the smack you want to laker. With the unlimited cigar funds you apparently have I'm scared to throw a bomb up north. The retaliation would probably force me to buy another humi.

LMAAO, now that's funny Maddy. I have been holding off any ordering for over a month now ! Talk about withdrawl lol.
    Now correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have a walk in humi?
    One of these days I would LOVE to carpet bomb the whole lot of you guys.
    Unlimimted funds? Hardly.
    But I do have a very beautiful and understanding wife. (with a BIG rock on her finger ;), who knew those things were such a good investment :o) !
    LMAO!!! Not a walk in by any stretch, just a coolerdor. which has about 300 sticks and hardly any dups now, wtf!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    I've got one in the works. Just not ready to drop it, yet.
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    tick, tick, tick ... if urbi is having to plan and put it in the works we should all be terrified! I feel for whoever is subjected to this form of humidor overstuffedness.
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    tick, tick, tick ... if urbi is having to plan and put it in the works we should all be terrified! I feel for whoever is subjected to this form of humidor overstuffedness.

Why do I get this image of urbi's BOMB being a big box and when the recipient opens it up it blows up cotton balls and whip cream ?!
    maybe it's that Avitar, lmao
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    madurofan:

Why do I get this image of urbi's BOMB being a big box and when the recipient opens it up it blows up cotton balls and whip cream ?!
    maybe it that Avitar, lmao
    hahaahaha ... ask kuzi about my peanuts prize. To quote him "holy packing peanuts batman!"
    I hate those %ucking things !!!!
    laker1963:
    Well if a bomb ever makes it to the great white north ...
    laker1963:
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    laker1963:
    I'm with you, bubba.
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    Are you drunk... or am I seeing double ? lol
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    LOL both.
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    LOL both.

Well when a man is in your position...wadda ya gonna do?
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    urbino:
    laker1963:
    I'm with you, bubba.

Agree. Forgot who they can from (in some PIF or F&G) but I just got rid of them and sent them off to Jet so he can enjoy picking them up.