Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Had a CAO Black this afternoon. Next up a LHC corona to keep the grill company.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    After last nights BBQ with some good friends, we sat around the fire pit and lit up a 5 Vegas Miami, whoa..good but I think Ill revisit this one in a year or so. Good stick but damn! LOL
    Aaron, fire up one of the ones I sent you so you can have a comparison, I'm sure you'll like it now.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Just fired up a Berger & Argenti Mooch Maduro in the Windbag vitola (Churchill)
    That B&A Mooch is a fantastic smoke...and the low price of these sticks make it even better!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    E.P Carrillo Elencos
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    DPG Cuban Classic. And rum.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Great smoke there Mike, what kind of rum?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    y2pascoe:
    Great smoke there Mike, what kind of rum?
    Nothing great. That new Oakenheart that Baccardi put out. It's decent, wasn't pairing well though, so I switched to some Magic Hat IPA.
  • Options
    Having a Kristoff Sumatra corona now, waiting for the lady to get home.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    la perla habana maduro torp.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just sat down to watch a little MNF with a Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BOTL small batch 2010
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    A Black Bear courtesy of Dwayne. Thanks, man. It's tasty 'gar!
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Romeo y Julieta 1875 Churchill.

Cracked open my first ever box purchase after a Texas Ranger win. Go Rangers!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    A Black Bear courtesy of Dwayne. Thanks, man. It's tasty 'gar!
    Glad you enjoyed it my friend!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    I figured I would have one too!!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    I figured I would have one too!!
    Unfortunately mines almost done. Damn it. Why does it have to end. Damn fine stick.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Montecristo No. 4 MAR 10
  • Options
    .....I know exactly what you mean. I had a MAJOR STROKE OF LUCK a few days ago and convinced my cuz in Texas to split a QUICKBUY at Cigar Bid for $170!!! The take was 21, CAMACHO TRIPLE MADURO Cigar Size: 6.0" x 60 A revolutionary cigar in the industry, the Camacho Triple Maduro represents the first ever, all-maduro blend. Made entirely of premium, aged tobaccos that have been carefully fermented to achieve a dark maduro shade and oily texture, the Camacho Triple Maduro is a robust and eventful blend offering bold notes of earth, coffee, and chocolate, with a touch of pepper and sweetness on the aftertaste. Truly delicious, and a testament to the blending talents of Christian and Julio Eiroa. .....It is quit possible their is not a box of cigars on earth with more flavor inside. And 10 of these 6x60 beauts are all mine!!! Don't get no better. .....And I am down to my last 2 inches of my last PADILLA SIGNATURE 1932 Churchill, 7x48. A perfect smoke to get me in 'great flavor' smoking practice for the TRIPLES.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JdN DC with some 7&7. Horrible day... great night!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Really really sorry it was such a nasty day, hope it gets better with the stick and some family ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Por Larranga Petite Corona box date SEP 2010
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    Really really sorry it was such a nasty day, hope it gets better with the stick and some family ;)
    Family is all asleep... that one reason it was a sh!tty day... didn't get to spend any time with em...

but as soon as I poured the drink and lit the cigar... it perked up! I honestly haven't been this relaxed in a long time. Thanks for your thoughts.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    O really... How is it?
  • Options
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    Family is all asleep... that one reason it was a sh!tty day... didn't get to spend any time with em...

but as soon as I poured the drink and lit the cigar... it perked up! I honestly haven't been this relaxed in a long time. Thanks for your thoughts.
    No problem BigT, I get it man. Family is by far the most important thing, but enjoying a stick alone is sometimes a treat as well ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    stupid double post...
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    My Father Le Bijou!
  • Options
    now up: H. Uppman Reserve maddy. Good stick... kinda hard to follow the JdN though...
  • Options
    well the wrapper on the HUR busted like an overstuffed burrito...

time for another REAL cigar...

el Titan de Bronze Redemption maddy... that's what I'm talking about!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    O really... How is it?
    Very nice probably at the upper end of medium. Nice for a short smoke.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Padilla 68 with a good amount of time on it!