Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah yeah yeah ;) Final Order is now posted on the first page, first post! Order goes, Colorado to West Coast, then to East Coast, then back to me to finish it off. -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Pass is in the mail. USPS #9505 5000 2170 1290 0000 53. Heads up Kid.....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm replied to brother. Thanks
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bigmatt72:
    I find it amusing that you are almost at 600 posts and still planning the 500 post pass.
    ha ha!!

hes a (post) ****... ha ha!

...like i dont have over ten thousand posts myself.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    bigmatt72:
    I find it amusing that you are almost at 600 posts and still planning the 500 post pass.
    ha ha!!

Yeah, he beat my record and on stride to beat my 1000th post, lol...

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey Brothers, so this is the list I have so far and a couple that I have down TENTATIVELY since I haven't heard back one way or the other yet:

Current List Signed Up:

Greg2648 - CONFIRMED
    Jr - CONFIRMED
    CvilleE - CONFIRMED
    Kevin1323 - CONFIRMED
    dbeckom - CONFIRMED
    Mtuccelli - CONFIRMED
    Laker1963 - CONFIRMED
    Robbyras - CONFIRMED
    Firetruckguy - CONFIRMED
    RampMonkey - CONFIRMED
    Big T06 - CONFIRMED
    T evan50 - CONFIRMED
    Bandyt09 - CONFIRMED
    ENFIDL - CONFIRMED
    Icpleel - CONFIRMED
    Lakota72 - CONFIRMED
    y2pascoe - CONFIRMED
    jlmarta - CONFIRMED
    Rossdavey2 - CONFIRMED
    The Kid - CONFIRMED
    JudoChinX - CONFIRMED
    Sniper - UNKNOWN
    Bobbo - CONFIRMED
    Kaspera79 - CONFIRMED
    Gmill880 - UNKNOWN
    Kuzi16 - CONFIRMED
    boydmcgowan - UNKNOWN
    RCY Cigars - CONFIRMED
    Danielruas - CONFIRMED
    Rbeckom - CONFIRMED

CvilleE (Eric) has volunteered to be my co-conspirator in this and help me organize the Pass. He and I will be the only people with the list of addresses and the order that the pass will go. It is going to start with Firetruckguy since him and I are herfing today, then The Kid on the West Coast, and then flowing through the West Coast and then back over to the East Coast so that it moves quicker and smoother. Neither Eric nor I will give out any addresses except for the next person up. When you get the Pass PM Eric for the next person and their address. If there are any ideas to make this better please let me know! We are starting with The Kid for time constraint reasons. Thanks to everyone for participating and hope we can get a few more involved or interested in the early stages so that we can get them worked into the rotation!

Thank you to everyone, you have made this place a second home for me and many other brothers on here and your kindness has not been forgotten and is being rewarded!

I put together a initial Pass of 25 Cigars in a double pillowed ziplock bag. Ranges from the super premium and often rare, to the great sticks, to a few cheaper but still great smokes! Thanks for everyone helping out and making this my first successful Pass! -- Brett
    Brett, apologies for the late response here. I've been offline more than on lately, and will be out of town for the better part of the next month so its probably best that I turn this one down. Thanks for thinking of me, your a great BOTL, and this great way to celebrate your 500th, now 600th post. haha, It took me almost a year to hit 500 posts, jeez. anyway, well done man.

PM to you man.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the funny and kind words everyone! Excited for this to get rolling and for the pictures to start posting up. Hope all is well, and PM's replied.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Dang I was hoping to be before Rick. I have to get him back for the **** bomb he sent me. Lol. Just kidding. Maybe.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    bigmatt72:
    ha ha!!

Sorry Brett, gotta jump in on this one.....I think you should make it your goal to hit 1000 posts and get your 1000th post bombing run started before you finish with the 500 post pass. Lol
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    bigmatt72:
    ha ha!!

Sorry Brett, gotta jump in on this one.....I think you should make it your goal to hit 1000 posts and get your 1000th post bombing run started before you finish with the 500 post pass. Lol
    So timing wise, something like.... this weekend???? HAHAHA
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    bigmatt72:
    ha ha!!

Let's see, 644 posts in 26 days...at 25 posts a day, it won't be long!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Thanks man! If you want in I can still fit you in, just gotta give me the heads up brother :)
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Sweet! Can't wait man.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    bigmatt72:
    ha ha!!

Let's see, 644 posts in 26 days...at 25 posts a day, it won't be long!
    at one point i calculated that i post on average 9 or so posts a day. i think its gone down in recent months. ive been very busy with work and travel as of late.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    k got the pass, suprised there isnt a take/put list in the box..Ill creat one and throw it in there, fyi..heres what i took/put took.............................................put

gurkha blue steel............... montecristo white
    la differencia......................gurkha gran reserve
    ccom brazillian...................la estrella oscuro
    ill be sure to get it out tomorrow,,thanks
  • Options
    Really glad they got there to you today, and got there safe as well! Thanks for playing and joining in the fun Rudy!

On a side note, MichaelHarvey has officially been added to the pass and the order of the pass is updated and reflects this change as well. -- Brett
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Sweet so I should be getting the pass sometime in 2013? hahaha
  • Options
    I sure hope not lol, but I have noticed that so far everyone has been doing a VERY quick turnaround on this, and with the way that I set up the order, no one should be more than 2 maybe 3 days out no matter what. That being said, if we can keep it moving very efficiently and speedy I think this can make the whole round in 4-6 months, but that is certainly an aggressive pace. I advise that only for the simple reason that I want everyone to keep this in the forefront of their heads and not forget that they are involved and also to have them looking forward to getting it quickly as well. I'm not smart enough nor have I been around long enough to say this with 100% certainty, but to my knowledge this is the biggest pass that's been done since Ccom was started as Ccom forums (not the old forums). Could be all wet, but like I said, this is just to the best of my knowledge. -- Brett
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    danielruas:
    Sweet so I should be getting the pass sometime in 2013? hahaha
    well if you want something sooner.....
  • Options
    OK She's "On the road again" DC# 0311 0240 0002 4309 7521.. Thank You and Thank You!!
  • Options
    Cool Rudy, thanks a lot brother! Oh and would you PM me, love to know your thoughts on the spread and see if I can improve something for the next time I do a pass. Thanks! -- Brett
  • Options
    Hey Ill just put this out there as were all family.. The only thing I would do different is put a pass list with addy's in the box.. I feel partly responsible cause I know with my situation you mailed me the pkg probably sooner than you wanted..Thank You, As it worked out great..appreciate that.. another list with takes and adds would of been great too and I apologize for not creating one like I said I would, Maybe Mike can help us.. Its just nice to be able to open it up and see whats been added and taken along the way without having to revisit the thread.. and maybe some more medium medium/high grade sticks would of been nice too but there is a decent assortment of stuff and as the pass (which is fn huge) makes its way more stuff will be added for sure. Thanks for getting me in as I wont be able to do any trades passes for a while as I'm moving.....yea again.... witness protection program really sucks. lol... Can you point to the man who blew up your mailbox???
  • Options
    Oh I forgot one more thing... Dont worry bout it Irishman, Your pass is an awesome gesture , your among friends, and this is lots of fun!!!!Enjoy it !!Cant wait to see what you end up with.. Take care!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback man, it is certainly appreciated! Hopefully mike can put a taken/added list to it and that should help. As far as the selection I apologize for not having as many higher end sticks in there, I d@mn near emptied my humi to get that going along with some bombs I sent out as well, and unfortunately I'm fairly broke right now, so that played a factor as well :( I only have a single 150ct humi and it's down to just a couple handfuls of sticks as it is which is why it didn't have as many of the higher msrp sticks in it. I'll make it right on the next pass I do, but I really do appreciate the input brother ;)
  • Options
    Man o man I guess I put my foot in my mouth, dude your pass is fine, no apologies needed. the stuff i came up with were just some ideas and or suggestions.. dude after a few more recipients the sticks will be completly different. I was only stating things from my perspective which as we all know is a litt off kilter anyway ;o) didnt i say not to stress..Can tell you are a very considerate person.. its all good!!!
  • Options
    Rudy you are way too generous my friend, but thank you for the kind words :) And no you didn't put your foot in your mouth at all, I asked for suggestions and you were kind enough to give me some! I wasn't upset or anything, and trust me man, I do appreciate the input and will definitely use it in my next pass! I am always doing my best to better myself, my trades, passes all that jazz so it is appreciated brother ;) -- Brett

BTW, good luck on the move and hope everything goes really smoothly man! You'll have to give me your new addy when you finish up the move... and don't worry I won't give it out... hehehe HAHAHAAHA ;)
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    If you all are talking about me I can put a take and put list together with the names of those involved with the pass. You all might want to consider only posting the takes and not the put backs on here. By not letting the next brother know what you put back i think increases the level of excitement. Also what was the max number allowed for taking?
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Mike, and yes we were talking to/about you for the list. I agree on the takes posted in this thread, but NOT the put back in's. Max allowed to take is 10... I put it that high considering I started the pass with 25 sticks and that seems like a large number for a START. Could be all wet, but I think 10 is fine, and I doubt most people will take that much anyways. -- Brett
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks a lot Mike, and yes we were talking to/about you for the list. I agree on the takes posted in this thread, but NOT the put back in's. Max allowed to take is 10... I put it that high considering I started the pass with 25 sticks and that seems like a large number for a START. Could be all wet, but I think 10 is fine, and I doubt most people will take that much anyways. -- Brett
    Wow 10 is very generous, I agree that most won't tale that much. Still nice to know you can if you want. i do have one more question....what is the condition of the box and is it big enough. I know for a fact this pass will grow and the last thing you want is for it to turn into a box pressed pass lol