Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Thats right boys.... tonights the night that Reggie Bush and Santonio Holmes combine for 39 points between the two of em to bring home a victory for The Sniper!!!

***TRANSLATION - Early congratluations to Team Raptor for their win. LOL GO BEARS!!!***

Believe it or not Im still a little concerned. Talk about two big play makers,, Its football anything can happen. Ponder looks pretty good. yea wasnt happy when they took my QB Donovan McNabb out of the game last night.. And when will kickers learn DONT KICK IT TO HESTER!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Man, the prognosticators are ESPN are spot on... My team scores about 32 points LESS than they were "supposed" to
    robbyras:
    Man, the prognosticators are ESPN are spot on... My team scores about 32 points LESS than they were "supposed" to
    Yea theyre smoking crack
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Carson Palmer to the Raiders. Who's gonna pick him up????
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    robbyras:
    Can the owner of 601 Blues PM me... I'm not sure who the owner is...
    Sent.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    I think I'm done for the year but we will see ill still try and win
  • It all comes down to the playoffs anyways.
    skweekz:
    i tried but someone took em while my trade was pending. hope he does well, hes a pretty good qb. I dropped McNabb as my backup Phillip Rivers my starter hasnt been doing as well as I thought he would. Hopefully that'll turn around
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    i tried but someone took em while my trade was pending. hope he does well, hes a pretty good qb. I dropped McNabb as my backup Phillip Rivers my starter hasnt been doing as well as I thought he would. Hopefully that'll turn around

I'm stuck starting Matt Moore this week with Tom being on a bye, so it should be interesting to say the least. I need Palmer to mesh well with the Raiders' receiving core since I have a couple of them
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I have Vick and Cam Newton. Any trade requests? I need running backs and wide receivers.
    Lotsa low scoring games this week
    As if the bye weeks weren't bad enough, tons of injuries this week. This is gonna start getting real interesting coming down the second half of the FF season
    There's a 4-way tie for last place in Cameroon. LOL
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    OK, bye weeks are injuries are really starting to jack teams around the league up, so I will try getting a trade done. I have Andy Dalton available, who has put up pretty consistently solid points this season. I have a need for an equally consistently solid WR or RB. Anyone interested in actually getting a fair deal that benefits BOTH PARTIES EQUALLY done, please pm me.

Typing that really felt more like placing a personals ad than it did a trade request. LOL

I got absolutely slaughtered last weekend.. Ohh man that was embarassing!!!!!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    The Kid:
    I got absolutely slaughtered last weekend.. Ohh man that was embarassing!!!!!
    Are you team raptor or red dots?
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I would be Red Dots. It was embarassing! But looking forward there are some teams in the enxt couple of weeks that look worse off than I. So I got that going for me.
    I really like that everyone is keeping up with their teams. The league I was in last year started with 8 teams and ended with 3 of us actually playing week to week. So it's nice to part of a league that guys are paying attention to what's going on. And I like the challenge of trying to find that one player every week that's gonna have his break out game. I don't think I've ever followed a football season this closely before.
    skweekz:
    I really like that everyone is keeping up with their teams. The league I was in last year started with 8 teams and ended with 3 of us actually playing week to week. So it's nice to part of a league that guys are paying attention to what's going on. And I like the challenge of trying to find that one player every week that's gonna have his break out game. I don't think I've ever followed a football season this closely before.
    +1too many people just draft and then lose interest.
    There is absolutely nothing to pick from on the available WR/RB list.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm still fighting too...

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yea pickins are thin. I need a defense this week and none available have a positive projection. :(
    skweekz:
    There is absolutely nothing to pick from on the available WR/RB list.
    i know,, hope my guys stay off the IR
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    With Hillis suckin and injured I don't have a single starting rb. If anyone wants to trade one. The only guy not on the block is brees.
    Starting running backs are hard to come by. I have Cadillac Williams and Stephen Ridley on the bench if anyone wants to trade, but neither neither one sees the ball much.
    Well then. Week 8 was not friendly
    So how's everyone looking for this week? I was able to make a decent pick up on the waiver wire. Hopefully New England doesn't lay an egg this week
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Andre Johnson missing several weeks is killin me. Luckily I actually have plenty of solid wr. If anyone needs wr in exchange for a rb let me know. Or is the trading deadline over?
    Thank god I checked the scoreboard early this afternoon. Kevin Faulk was a last-minute scratch. I barely picked up Eddie Royal in time.

Gabe, trade deadline is Nov 23rd
    skweekz:
    Thank god I checked the scoreboard early this afternoon. Kevin Faulk was a last-minute scratch. I barely picked up Eddie Royal in time.

Gabe, trade deadline is Nov 23rd
    Go Baltimore!!