Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks a lot Mike, and yes we were talking to/about you for the list. I agree on the takes posted in this thread, but NOT the put back in's. Max allowed to take is 10... I put it that high considering I started the pass with 25 sticks and that seems like a large number for a START. Could be all wet, but I think 10 is fine, and I doubt most people will take that much anyways. -- Brett
    Wow 10 is very generous, I agree that most won't tale that much. Still nice to know you can if you want. i do have one more question....what is the condition of the box and is it big enough. I know for a fact this pass will grow and the last thing you want is for it to turn into a box pressed pass lol
    Its a great box..or was last I saw and plenty of room for a good while!!! Sticks were nicely packed as wel!!!!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Ohh will be nice to see this unfold as time goes on. Cant wait to see this hogger on my door step. Counting the days! lol.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by the list of BORKS in this thing that box had better be huge brother. You got a lot of people on here that don't play nice with others??
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously how did ANY of you get jobs... none of you even passed Kindergarten seeing how badly you guys COUNT! I started it big so that way it wouldn't have to grow.... goes to show you I'm probably one of the biggest schmucks here since I keep thinking and believing that it will change lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I will take Boyds spot if there is an opening yet. I thought I had signed up for this but I don't see me on there.
  • Options
    You are in, need to know at least the state you live in so I know where to put you on the pass.... gimmie a heads up and you're in ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks a lot Mike, and yes we were talking to/about you for the list. I agree on the takes posted in this thread, but NOT the put back in's. Max allowed to take is 10... I put it that high considering I started the pass with 25 sticks and that seems like a large number for a START. Could be all wet, but I think 10 is fine, and I doubt most people will take that much anyways. -- Brett
    Wow 10 is very generous, I agree that most won't tale that much. Still nice to know you can if you want. i do have one more question....what is the condition of the box and is it big enough. I know for a fact this pass will grow and the last thing you want is for it to turn into a box pressed pass lol
    Its a great box..or was last I saw and plenty of room for a good while!!! Sticks were nicely packed as wel!!!!
    How heavy is this thing? If it is making its way into Canada then that will have to be a consideration.

The guy's at the border are not so gullible that they will believe that you would spend $30 in shipping cost to have $30 worth of hobby supplies sent to you. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Pass coming around!! I love the pass!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:
    How heavy is this thing? If it is making its way into Canada then that will have to be a consideration.

The guy's at the border are not so gullible that they will believe that you would spend $30 in shipping cost to have $30 worth of hobby supplies sent to you. Just sayin'.
    Good point.
  • Options
    I've done some thinking on this... I think the solution could be one of TWO options that we should leave up to Doug. First option is that right before the pass to Doug he gets a list of what is in the pass and send him a selection of what he wishes to see but smaller than the entire pass. Option TWO full size pass/box and actually call it Candles... I was thinking about it and that makes more sense in a way than hobby supplies, but dunno. Doug, thoughts???
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I received the pass today, I was hoping it would of come earlier in the day but it didn't. So I will be sending it out Monday morning. I took a Montecristo White, La Aurora and a Nica Libre 1990. There are some very nice smokes in this pass, well done Brett putting this pass together.

For some reason I can't send you a PM, I always get an error message stating "the specific file can not be found".....so if you would like me to put a pass list with a take and put back section please PM me a current Pass list in the correct order and I will make sure it gets put in the box.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I've done some thinking on this... I think the solution could be one of TWO options that we should leave up to Doug. First option is that right before the pass to Doug he gets a list of what is in the pass and send him a selection of what he wishes to see but smaller than the entire pass. Option TWO full size pass/box and actually call it Candles... I was thinking about it and that makes more sense in a way than hobby supplies, but dunno. Doug, thoughts???
    Let me know what gets decided...I'll help cover both ways if necessary..move me up down where ever or just ask....everyone needs their take in this....and not to step out of line...it would be nice if MTuccelli was kind enough to put a pass list in....
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    Let me know what gets decided...I'll help cover both ways if necessary..move me up down where ever or just ask....everyone needs their take in this....and not to step out of line...it would be nice if MTuccelli was kind enough to put a pass list in....
    Like I said in an earlier post I don't mind putting a pass list in before I ship, I just need someone to PM me a current up to date pass list with the correct order of participants

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    Like I said in an earlier post I don't mind putting a pass list in before I ship, I just need someone to PM me a current up to date pass list with the correct order of participants

Is the pass list not the same as the list on page1 ?
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:

Is the pass list not the same as the list on page1 ?
    Sorry I didn't get to this sooner yesterday, had a really bad pain day and was curled up in a ball shaking like a dog sh!tting razor blades nearly all day so I wasn't on much. Having a better day today so hopefully I can get some items handled that need to be. Eric, really can't tell you how much being my co-conspirator helps in this pass brother, takes a load off my mind so thanks bro! Rhamlin, you are right that the order on page 1 i the correct one, I update it every time someone wants in or requests a change. Haven't heard back from Doug yet, so no idea what we should do, but I am pretty sure that the right idea would probably be to have Marker PM Doug the "spread" and he can choose the 10 or so sticks that he wants sent up to Canada so that way the entire box isn't confiscated and the Pass goes down the tubes. For the moment that is what we will plan on doing unless we hear otherwise. Mike, I'll PM you this list as well just so you can have it, but I also posted it below for a quick reference for anyone also. Also below is the list of "takes" and what everyone has posted that they "added" but as we all know, none of us can count so I am not sure if it is 100% accurate.

TAKES:
    Diamond Crown Maximus
    CCOM Cameroon Label
    Gurkha Blue Steel
    La Differencia
    Ccom Brazilian

PUTS:
    MOW Armada
    Libertad Tubo
    Montecristo White
    Gurkha Gran Reserve
    La Estrella Oscuro

PASS ORDER:

COLORADO ORDER:
    Firetruckguy

WEST COAST ORDER:
    The Kid
    Mtuccelli
    Bandyt09
    Icpleel
    Jr p951
    Jlmarta
    Robbyras
    RampMonkey
    JudoChinX
    MichaelHarvey

EAST COAST ORDER:
    Kuzi
    RCY Cigars
    ENFIDL
    CvilleE
    Rhamlin
    Laktoa72
    JSaint
    Greg2648
    Bobbo2009
    Dbeckom
    Rbeckom
    Big_T06
    RossDavey2
    Kaspera79
    T Evan50
    Kevin1323
    Danielruas
    y2pascoe
    Marker
    laker1963
    90+ Irishman for the finish of course.

• Options
    The pass goes out in the morning, heading your way Todd 9101 1501 3471 1978 2349 82
  • Options
    Bump. Hoping to get an update on the progress of the pass. Todd any info brother?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about this, it is going to Isaac today.

Takes:
    OpusX #5
    Macanudo Vintage 1997

Puts:
    AF Anejo
    My Father Lounge Exclusive
    Gurhka Black Dragon

• Options
    Oh snap!!! I'm after Isaac!! I'm looking forward to this one!!
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    way to go Todd!!!! Never tried the AF Anejos or the Lounge Exclusive and I'd love to, but they won't make it that far back to me lol!! JR enjoy brother, I put you after him for a reason soldier, you deserve it! Thanks guys!!!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jr_p951:
    way to go Todd!!!! Never tried the AF Anejos or the Lounge Exclusive and I'd love to, but they won't make it that far back to me lol!! JR enjoy brother, I put you after him for a reason soldier, you deserve it! Thanks guys!!!!
    I just got it in. I dont know whats going in as the outs but I think I know What I want to take. Will update today.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    two more stops, then it get my grimey hands on this thing... as much as I'd LOVE to get my hands on it, I assume the My Father Lounge Exclusive will be long gone
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    POOOOF! like a fart in the wind. LOL. I hear ya man. Cant wait to see what treasures reside in the traveling box.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    jr_p951:
    I just got it in. I dont know whats going in as the outs but I think I know What I want to take. Will update today.
    Hey Isaac, any updates brother? No hurry or pressure just getting a lay of the land.
  • Options
    Im taking the 2 you wanted and leaving you with 4 black and molds.
  • Options
    I may take the black and molds and replace with blueberry swisher sweets!
  • Options
    OK JR the box is on its way.
    the AF Anejos and the Lounge Exclusive are gone.
    Traded for The Griffin's XXVII EP Carrillo Short Run.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Lets see, Opus...My Father....Anejos....Griffins......WTF, Somebody please send me this package.
  • Options
    well the opus is gone. my father is gone. anejo is gone (I ran out). Griffin sounds like a trade off for the anejo.