Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Bombay:
    Had an undercrown a little earlier. It was everything I thought it was going to be. I should have bought more.
    I, too, enjoyed an Undercrown. They are phenomenal.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    LP 9
  • Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    To reset my mind to the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro lastnight, I lit up a 5 Vegas Gold this afternoon. Yes, I like both but the Maduro even more.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Going with a MoW ruination tonight.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    top of the hour ill put the fire to a cohiba puro dominicana toro
    you are going to like it!!!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Next up, Padilla Sig 1932 Toro..............

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    PDR Seleccion
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got together with some of the guys and herfed it up. My lineup was : Partagas Serie D #4, LFD Diadema natural (kicked my ass then handed it to me), 601 La Bomba, Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Got together with some of the guys and herfed it up. My lineup was : Partagas Serie D #4, LFD Diadema natural (kicked my ass then handed it to me), 601 La Bomba, Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown.
    How's that 858 sungrown? Is that the I gave you last time?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    jj20030:
    top of the hour ill put the fire to a cohiba puro dominicana toro
    you are going to like it!!!
    yes, i do , have had a few of these and all great! down to the nub on this one , almost 2 hours now
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    PDR Oscuro
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    PDR Oscuro
    The PDR sungrown has become my favorite PDR.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    I enjoyed it. At one point you gave me a Hemingway Sungrown which I really enjoyed.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    PDR Oscuro
    The PDR sungrown has become my favorite PDR.
    Haven't had that one yet. Have to give it a try.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    I enjoyed it. At one point you gave me a Hemingway Sungrown which I really enjoyed.
    nice. I remember I had the hemingways and the 858's didn't remember which I gave.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Padilla Series 68 from unknown bomber. This was an amazing smoke. I loved this thing!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    GH Vintage 2002..draw was a little tight, but still a tasty and enjoyable smoke.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    I had a 5 Vegas Relic that I got today. I dry boxed it most of the day as recommended and it was great. I like this one.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked a GOF Carlito 2007 in honor of my son's 2nd Birthday. It was good, but it may need more time, I actually like the GOF Don Carlos 2006 better.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Went to the so cal herf yesterday, and had a few sticks. 1st up was a Gurkha Beauty, then I had a Cusano Cameroon, followed by a GH 2002 Robusto, and then to top it off I had a lfd Airbender Chisel.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I smoked a GOF Carlito 2007 in honor of my son's 2nd Birthday. It was good, but it may need more time, I actually like the GOF Don Carlos 2006 better.
    Congrats and happy bday to your son!! Hope that it was a great one for him!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thanks yes it was a great one for him, he had a party and had 4 great grandparents, both grandpa's, 1 grandma, both God Parents, his aunt/uncle and cousin, he loved being the center of attention. I am still in shock that he is 2, time flies.
    I was cracking up he kept trying to kiss my father-in-laws girlfriends granddaughter who is 3, good times.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yesterday while @ the b&m I enjoyed a record 4 smokes. Started with a PDR Capa Habana lancero then an Emilio AF1 Mad. (Awesome smoke), Joyo de Nic., then a Viaje 50/50 black label.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had a big burger for lunch from a local hangout, so I'm burning a LFD Double Ligero Churchill Especiales now, and it is awesome.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    90+ Irishman:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thanks yes it was a great one for him, he had a party and had 4 great grandparents, both grandpa's, 1 grandma, both God Parents, his aunt/uncle and cousin, he loved being the center of attention. I am still in shock that he is 2, time flies.
    I was cracking up he kept trying to kiss my father-in-laws girlfriends granddaughter who is 3, good times.
    John congrats agai, that sounds like a truly magnificent day for the record books and a memory that will be cherished forever my friend! The smoke sounds amazing as well! MichaelHarvey set me up with a pair of 2007 GoF's and I've yet to put fire to either... Didn't know earlier vintages even existed, probably only available to special events and shops, and it is probably also safe to assume they have disappeared off the face of the Earth by now lol. Congrats on such a special day all the way around!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a Black Pearl at a party, courtesy of dbeckom. Thanks bro, great smoke!
  • Options
    Had a Oliva Serie V torpedo, great stick , but i still prefer the MB III.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Armada
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Morro Castle
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonights selection will be a padillia 1932 signature toro