Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Well dbeckom took out 2 of my top 3 and more. You went out of your way to get a few of these and it is much appreciated. After what you sent I wish I'd added more, let me know if u want to try the newer Black Dragon, an i'll set u up with a couple sizes, sorry i missed it the first go round...Hope the Kristoffs arrived ok. Thanks Dwayne...image

AAAAANNNNNNDDDD.....greg2648 caught me up late the other night..(lol..i'm always up late..night shifter..) and wanted to do a blinder...well i told him i'd seen his destruction, and didn't know if i could hang..but was game for this trade..i got his end today, he told me my wishlist was up his alley, and wow did he destroy it...Thanks Greg

I'm glad they made it there ok and you're satisfied. You're package was perfect...I couldn't have asked for anything more. You're an outstanding BOTL! Thanks again.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Today I received my order of the 1966's.

Greg my friend, those look awesome!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Those 2011's sure are Purdy. Are you going to give a review on one anytime soon..
    Oh yeah Irish, I heard they cost a Left Nutt.
    Kas, I'd give BOTH my nuts for a few of those! ;)

• Options
    ENFIDL:
    bigjohn125:
    Oh, and I got my first ashtray from a antique/ pickers place. Its really sweet and I'm going to break it in tonight.
    Pics!
    imageimage new ashtray, 5 Vegas Relic, and glass of Templeton Rye. Great night.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Went to my first event yesterday, an Undercrown release party. Got a few Undercrowns, an awesome "rat" hat and my brother won the long ash and got a bundle of Joyo Celebration. Good day indeed.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    My brother in law handed me a Fausto today and said, "You like these don't you?" What a guy!
  • Options
    Irishman (Brett) sent me this out of the kindness of his heart. I haven't smoked any of these, so im really excited to try them all! Thanks a lot Brett. ** Bretts addy in addy book........ check **

Photobucket

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brandon, and just so you know one of the brothers at the local b&m donated some of those as well to you since you are a troop that just got back, he wanted to say thanks for what you have done, and he trolls this forum on occasion as well. He is a great guy and deserves the recognition as well ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Brandon, and just so you know one of the brothers at the local b&m donated some of those as well to you since you are a troop that just got back, he wanted to say thanks for what you have done, and he trolls this forum on occasion as well. He is a great guy and deserves the recognition as well ;)
    Tell him I said thank you!
  • Options
    5 pack Obsidian mini coronas and the Cigar Journal Taster Pack .
  • Options
    howtobass:
    90+ Irishman:
    Tell him I said thank you!
    Will do brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    just a few goodies from my local spot!

a few Fuente Rosados and one Camacho SLR Maduro

2011-11-21_15-00-40_477

also grabbed some stuff over the weekend... it many not be NEW stuff, but it's new to me..

2011-11-21_07-24-40_895
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Bought this today

The budget will be a bit tight for a while.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    DeeJ decided to hit me with a little return fire today, stemming from my welcoming package I sent to him...

he hit me with:
    5V Classic
    Cu-Avana
    PDR Classico
    Palma Real
    Partagas CiFuente

I told you, you don't repay a welcoming gift... guess you'll have to learn this lesson the hard way.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got an OSO Sol today in my box from CCOM
  • Options
    BigT06:
    DeeJ decided to hit me with a little return fire today, stemming from my welcoming package I sent to him...

he hit me with:
    5V Classic
    Cu-Avana
    PDR Classico
    Palma Real
    Partagas CiFuente

I told you, you don't repay a welcoming gift... guess you'll have to learn this lesson the hard way.
    Go get him Big Dog!!!!!! image
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I got 12 Oliva V belicoso. 10 Brick House corona larga. And The Beard is awesome as always.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

he hit me with:
    5V Classic
    Cu-Avana
    PDR Classico
    Palma Real
    Partagas CiFuente

Damn. Nice knowing you.. Get him Todd
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    Bought this today

Nice place! Congrats!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    JHewey:
    BigT06:

he hit me with:
    5V Classic
    Cu-Avana
    PDR Classico
    Palma Real
    Partagas CiFuente

Damn. Nice knowing you.. Get him Todd
    Jhewey....urs is coming sooner than later I hope. Todd Learning things the easy way is no fun
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Bought this today

Rob, couldn't quite make out the whole address when I zoomed in on it, was it a 1 or 7? Also, what is the correct spelling of the street?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    1 box(15-2011 and 1-2012) of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011, My Father Lancero, Cuba Libre One, OOO Natural, AB Tempus, LAdC EE, Sencillo, Tatuaje Brown, LAdC, El Titan de Bronze Sun Grown, Padilla, AF Anejo, Olivia V, Ashton VSG, Padron 1926, CAO Sopranos, Diamond Crown, Diamond Crown Maximus, Cohiba EL2001, Camacho, San Lotano Conny, El Titan de Bronze Maddy, LAdC Mi Amor, Gurkha Black Dragon Imperial Presidente, Tatuaje Red, LadC, NUB Cameroon, Padilla, JdN Antano Dark Corojo, Tatuaje M80, Punch ISO(?), Dirty Rat, Tatuaje Black, Dirty Rat, Olivia V Maddy 2010, JF 777, DPG JJ Maddy, Anejo, Oliva O Maddy Torp, and Oliva G...and a few more, might need to expand the humi!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    1 box(15-2011 and 1-2012) of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011, My Father Lancero, Cuba Libre One, OOO Natural, AB Tempus, LAdC EE, Sencillo, Tatuaje Brown, LAdC, El Titan de Bronze Sun Grown, Padilla, AF Anejo, Olivia V, Ashton VSG, Padron 1926, CAO Sopranos, Diamond Crown, Diamond Crown Maximus, Cohiba EL2001, Camacho, San Lotano Conny, El Titan de Bronze Maddy, LAdC Mi Amor, Gurkha Black Dragon Imperial Presidente, Tatuaje Red, LadC, NUB Cameroon, Padilla, JdN Antano Dark Corojo, Tatuaje M80, Punch ISO(?), Dirty Rat, Tatuaje Black, Dirty Rat, Olivia V Maddy 2010, JF 777, DPG JJ Maddy, Anejo, Oliva O Maddy Torp, and Oliva G...and a few more, might need to expand the humi!
    Are the 5-0 looking for you after knockin on the cigar store?
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Are the 5-0 looking for you after knockin on the cigar store?
    No, but the warden is looking for my head. 4 trades landed, 2 purchases, plus 2 box passes that I didn't list
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    just a few goodies from my local spot!

a few Fuente Rosados and one Camacho SLR Maduro

2011-11-21_15-00-40_477

also grabbed some stuff over the weekend... it many not be NEW stuff, but it's new to me..

2011-11-21_07-24-40_895
    Nice pick up Robby
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Some nice stick There Shaun, Well at least youll have some nice sticks to enjoy while in the dog house
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I had a surprise waiting for me after work this evening. Unbeknownst to me granneja had a "thank you bomb" in my mailbox. As most of you know, Jesse is a class act. Some of you remember him as part of The Young Guns movement. I know that he has been working a lot of hours and has not been able devote much time to the forums. Jesse, thank you for the cigars. BTW, could this be the precursor for Young Guns II? lol.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Doug aka Laker hit me up with a great Cuban selection today, awesome sampler man, much appreciated!!!

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Slick grabs Shaun!! Can't say I've heard of the Tat M80... What is that? Overall though very very nice pick up brother!!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Slick grabs Shaun!! Can't say I've heard of the Tat M80... What is that? Overall though very very nice pick up brother!!
    I had only heard about it, never seen one in until I just got it...its a nub with a 3" pigtail on it like a fuse!!!...thanks!!