Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITS ON NOW!!!!! What do I win if I can do it before Jan, 1st 2012????? LOL JK
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    Sounds like a plan.... oh btw E, you are sneaking up on 5K soon.... bah duh, bah dun, buh buh buh buh buh... just wait for the destruction... duh dum
    Listen you've destroyed me enough for a lifetime! Plus all that means is I found some great people to share my ridiculous ramblings with is all lol
  • Options
    Ok so takes:

And puts:
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sounds like a plan.... oh btw E, you are sneaking up on 5K soon.... bah duh, bah dun, buh buh buh buh buh... just wait for the destruction... duh dum
    The next contest should be... Who makes 5k posts first.. Irish or E? Hmmmm.... haha.
    Probably Brett lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    Listen you've destroyed me enough for a lifetime! Plus all that means is I found some great people to share my ridiculous ramblings with is all lol
    Well I can't argue with the ramblings part, how do you think I made it this far in my post count myself AND stayed sane as welll?! As for the destruction.... We shall see....We shall see. And so in the immortal words of Fez from That 70's Show..."Good Day! I SAID GOOD DAY!"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well I can't argue with the ramblings part, how do you think I made it this far in my post count myself AND stayed sane as welll?! As for the destruction.... We shall see....We shall see. And so in the immortal words of Fez from That 70's Show..."Good Day! I SAID GOOD DAY!"
    LMAO I love Fez! and this will be going out tomorrow. I need Cville's addy. I don't have the box he sent me his blog contest entry in anymore lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    LMAO I love Fez! and this will be going out tomorrow. I need Cville's addy. I don't have the box he sent me his blog contest entry in anymore lol
    PM to you E
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    PM to you E
    Looks like I finally get to peek in the box....can't wait....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I better get bumped back guys. Not sure if I'll be home next week. So to be on the safe side better skip me and I'll post when I'll be getting off the boat so I can get put back on.
    PM sent to Cville and Brett.
  • Options
    Got the Pass, and the PM. Will post my takes and puts as soon as I can.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay, it has been a long week....Let me know if there is any objections to my takes and puts.

Takes: Opus X, LFD Air Bender, Room 101

Puts: Armada, Pvnisher, RP Decade, Illusione 'mj12', CAO The Sopranos 'Soldier'

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I wish this thing would hurry up and get to me! Lol
  • Options
    Eric, absolutely NO arguments brother that is one helluva take and put my friend!!!!! PS; Screw everyone else.... just send it back lol ;P
  • Options
    Nice! Wish I hadn't bumped myself never had any of them but the Decade.a great stick on its own.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    bump
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Sorry for the holdup fellas this would be my bad, can ANYONE please PM Lt. Dan's addy to CvilleE as I believe he is next! If I'm mistaken please PM CvilleE the addy if the next person in line! Thanks!!
  • Options
    I have already sent the pass out to Lt. Dan and forgot to post the DC....will do so when I get home from work.
  • Options
    Figures I'd still be here. Oh well better safe than sorry I guess.:(
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    I have already sent the pass out to Lt. Dan and forgot to post the DC....will do so when I get home from work.
    No worries, sorry brother I've been out of it and sick the past week so my brain has been pretty crappy and I'm sorry bro!
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    0310 2640 0000 4357 3509

• Options
    Rhamlin:
    Figures I'd still be here. Oh well better safe than sorry I guess.:(
    Sorry bro, looks like I still had time to send it to u...when do u get back?
  • Options
    Whenever I do finally leave I'm usually gone 4-5 weeks.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Ok guys, I couldn't resist on what I took. CvilleE really put some good ones in there. I have never had any of them.

Takes
    Puts

Let me know if you guys are good with this. Additionally, should I send this to Rhamlin? or keep with the order?
  • Options
    Wow really wonderful takes and puts Lt. Dan!! I'm happy to hear what others say but I'm good with your choices myself. As for Ricky, up to him... Comment Ricky?
  • Options
    Na just keep skipping me. I'm on call so I can leave any day. I'll just let you guys know when I'm close to getting off the boat. I don't want to mess up the pass and my wife don't want to deal with it if it came and I wasn't here. Hopefully I'll be going back soon and won't miss out on it completely.
  • Options
    Roger that. I need to get JSaint's addy.
  • Options
    Looks like I'll be heading out Monday or Tuesday if they don't change their mind again so I should be back in time to catch the tail end of the pass.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    PM incoming.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    PM incoming.
    Roger that. Still haven't gotten it. Can anyone help me out?
  • Options
    Got it and I will be launching this puppy out.